WH
Wytheville, VA
Volvo S80
08/28/2017
Like Master Tech
Have always been impressed with service. Prices are fair, knowledge is deep.

CG
CAREY G.
Volvo S40
08/28/2017
I feel like I've definitely found my service shop. I feel like I can trust that they aren't selling me anything I don't need. I had mentioned I might need an alignment and my A/C repaired. They came back saying nope, alignment is fine and you can wait to repair A/C, that it's a known issue that will worsen with time but it's not in need of immediate fix. So many other shops would have sold me both, just to make money. So so so hapoy I can trust Master Techs, I will be back for all of my service needs. My days of crummy dealership service are behind me forever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

JENNIFER/MATT H.
Mocksville, NC
Affordable prices!
The service is amazing! Price is more affordable than going to the dealership and they stand behind there services.

KT
KEITH T.
Volvo C70
Tucker 2008 C70
Honesty, great mechanics and much more affordable than Volvo dealer. If Master Techs finds something minor after predicting a major repair, they always are truthful and let you know what the true resolve was and only charge that cost. Many dealers would charge full repair cost after not doing the work. Been dealing with them since 2002 after 1st 2000 S40 Volvo purchase.

JAMIE C.
Volvo XC70
Quality Service
It is rare that you receive high quality service at a reasonable price. Master Techs provide that to their customers!

NS
NANCY S.
Volvo XC60
Car repair and maintenance
Explain issues about car clearly.

TRACEY B.
Advance, NC
Best Service
Best place to take your Volvo! These guys are the BEST!

JEFF/MITZI C.
Clemmons, NC
Thank you!
We are thankful for the way you take care of your customers! You helped us with our daughter's car last minute before she had to leave the next morning for college. We feel y'all go above and behind and are grateful for your kindness. Thank you for being you! 😊
The Coe Family

CAROLYN F.
Linwood, NC
Volvo C70
August 24, 2017 Service
The professionalism of all employees and explaining all problems and solutions. Being treated by all that we are important.

ALLEN/GLENDA M.
Never Any Unwarranted Charges
Master Tech owners have always made me feel as though they are looking out for my best interest and not there to increase their bottom line.

BP
BILL P.
Volvo S40
excellent service!
I sold my Volvo. Will be back the next time I buy another Volvo!

CT
CHRIS T.
Always good
We have 2 XC 90's & robert/Wes always know what to do! Usually save me money on both!

REG B.
Top Notch
Master Techs are very professional and have always done a fine job on my Volvo.

PN

DEBBIE/JED F.
Pfafftown, NC
Volvo S70
08/25/2017
Great work. Great people.
Robert and Wes have always taken great care to keep our 1998 S70 running great. Thank you!