PR
PENNY R.
Advance, NC
Volvo XC90
09/18/2019
Pleasant, reliable and always accomodating
Great place with great guys doing great work!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 09/19/2019

DOUG P.
High Point, NC
09/17/2019
Quick and easy service
Assessed the problem correctly on the phone. Told me to come right in. Got me back in the road in 10 minutes. Thanks guys!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 09/18/2019

BRYAN M.
Volvo XC60
09/14/2019
These guys are awesome!
Robert and Wes are top notch!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you very much.

PS
PETER S.
Volvo XC60
09/12/2019
No appointment repair
I called to find out if a minor repair could be done quickly. I was told that it was not a problem and to brig the car in. The repairs required less than an hour. This is an appreciated change from the service of the local Volvo dealership. I also like the fact that I can patronize a locally owned company. I will definitely use them in the future for my service needs.

RD
RICHARD D.
Advance, NC
09/12/2019
Quality service with a personal touch.
Service provided was done professionally, was completed on time, and I was charged what I was quoted, no surprises.

PH
PAUL H.
Volvo 240
09/10/2019
The Best Volvo technicians in the Triad
First of all, they are honest and will only charge you for what you need and not upsell you on unnecessary stuff. The Honda dealership where I take my Honda is always trying to sell me services that aren't necessary.
Rob and Wes will give you the straight service that you need!
Vovlos have historically been the best engineered and make cars in Europe. These guys will help you keep your Volvo in tip top shape.

DAVID P.
09/07/2019
YOUR SHOP GAVE US CONFIDENT THAT YOU FIND OUR PROBLEM WITH OUR CAR.
We brought our car to your shop after recommendation from another shop in my hometown, he told me they will do you right and not just make up charges like so many other have done to us. Mr. Roberts would call me through out the day to let me know what he have find and then told me upfront what it would cost to fixed my problem. That the it suppose to be. I would recommend all Volvo car owners to his shop.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 09/09/2019

RANDOLPH W.
09/07/2019
CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING BAD SERVICE
I took my car there to get a tune up and scheduled to come back tuesday. not to mention it’s saturday. i get my car back and less than 30 minutes later my car is making loud whistling noises and my engine is getting dangerously hot. i was able to take trips to the beach and back with no problems and soon as i get my car back from them my car is making noises it never has made before and now talking about i need to pay for something else to get fixed. seem like these guys are trying to get over. and on monday (two days from now) i will post an updated review on how the rest of this goes. stay tuned

Welcome, NC
Volvo 240
08/31/2019
Great mechanics! Go above and beyond!
Very knowledgeable. Easy to work with. Great service!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 09/03/2019

MAX L.
High Point, NC
08/30/2019
Attentive Volvo Experts at reasonable prices
Robert and Wes love Volvos. They listen attentively and discuss deeply. They understand that you want your Volvo to run like new. They do excellent work AND NEVER sell you anything you don't need.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 09/03/2019

JOHN M.
Volvo V70
08/29/2019
Always first class service and friendly advice.

Thank you sir.

GEORGE Z.
Kernersville, NC
Volvo S60
There GREAT Service , Friendly and kind
Thank you ! Thank you ..........
Mr Perry ,Wes , Robert ..
You folks found us the best S-60 out there made my wife very HAPPY HAPPY ..........
This is by far the best we have been treated not only as a Coust . but as a friend .
This is our second Volvo , The repair work is second to none .. ,and fair ....
You people are the best ...
Robert . Thank you for t he time you took to show her all the new safety Items on the S-60

God Bless
George & Fran Z.

GLAD WE COULD HELP.

MIKE S.
Volvo repair shop
Volvo repair is what they do nothing else

JACK S.
08/28/2019
Friendly, Excellent Service from Owners who CARE!
The MasterTech Team takes care of you and your car like family! They Git’er Done with a smile on their faces! You owe it to yourself, and your cars, to give them a try! 😎
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/28/2019

KT
KEITH T.
Lexington, NC
08/27/2019
Awesome, Honest guys at Master Tech
BEST place to take your Volvo once warranty has run out!!! Been going to Robert and Wes since having a 2000 S40.... my 2008 C70 is my 3rd Volvo they have kept serviced...!!!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/28/2019

CE
CHERYL E.
08/26/2019
Awesome Sauce
These guys are angels without wings. My favorite car is actually a Mercedes but because they only work on Volvo’s, my new favorite car is now a Volvo until their shop no longer exists. So Mercedes you’re going to have to wait lol. Thanks Robert, Wes, and Perry!
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/27/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

AMY S.
Kernersville, NC
Volvo V50
08/23/2019
Great experience as always!
I have been using Mastertech for several years now and am always very happy with their work. It's the first time in many years that I trust the shop, the mechanics and their work. They are one of the main reasons I still have my 12 year old Volvo.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/26/2019

THANK YOU!!

DENA B.
Pinnacle, NC
Volvo XC90
08/23/2019
Best Place for Volvo repairs
I'm confident that Master Tech will do the best possible job at a reasonable price.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/23/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

AL
ALBERT L.
Volvo XC70
08/22/2019
Satisfaction
Easy to schedule. Friendly. Affordable. Quality work done when they promise. They’ve kept my 2007 Volvo running smooth from 55K mileage to 123K without a flaw or inconvenience. Highly recommend Master Techs.
ROBERT G. from Master Techs Inc responded on 08/23/2019