Mastercraft Discount Auto and Tire

Rachel M.
Manahawkin, NJ
02/23/2017
Tow scam
Does not follow town towing contracts. Not licensed with njconsumer affairs

Chrissy M.
02/15/2017
Needs a course in pricing and professialism
Went in for oil change and replacement wiper blade.. I waited and it was about an hour. The blade fell off 2 days later during first use. The next shop I took to repair showed me it was the wrong blade for my car, they charged me 12$....Mastercraft me 130 (80 oil change/50 for blade).. I don't know what's normal, but the place that replaced it for 12 had to be making money too.

Andrea M.
04/09/2015
BEST SHOP AROUND
I have been a Mastercraft customer for five years after trying multiple shops in
the area. This is an excellent shop with master mechanics. First and foremost
they are honest , fair pricing policy and They helped save me a chuck money by
ordering an expensive part for me online. They stand behind their work 100% and
offer a great deal for premium mobile one oil changes for only 16.95 . Brad and
Keith are especially great and make our cars roadworthy and safe they definitely
care for the customer
Thank you for your honest and professional
service

Sid M.
09/01/2011
Recent service visit=8/4/11
Joe took care of me in great shape. Thanks.

John P.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
08/28/2011
Turn Signal Light
I recently had a turn signal light replaced. $2 got bulb.....$57 for the labor which took a few minutes. Not good, not good. I like your oil changes...first time I wanted something else. Same service on my other car cost $25 at Barlow. I think you charge me $73.

Bill B.
07/24/2011
nancy buchmann
My uplander brakes feel better then they did when I first bought it. Thank You.....