Beverly B.
Nissan Sentra
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said they are very nice, they are very helpful and they do a good job. They are always very good repair people and honest people. She trusts them.

MT
Mark T.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarah. She said the employees kept her informed. They completed the work she needed.

BK
Bryan K.
Nissan Murano
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the employees were very kind. They provided quick service. They provided him transportation. The work was inexpensive.

Joan B.
Kia Rio
02/09/2019
Clean friendly
Very friendly, In and out in a timely manner. Pleased with their work.

CN
Christopher N.
02/07/2019
Maywood auto is the best
Maywood auto is where I take my car for all my vehicle maintenance and repairs. They do great work at a reasonable price. They got my vehicle done quickly and had me ready in time for me to get to work on time. The best hometown auto shop. And if you’re looking for a good place to get your work done Maywood Auto Repair is the place you should go

Betty B.
Oak Grove, MO
02/03/2019
Trust, dependable
I always bring my car here because they care about my car as much as they do their own & don’t overcharge for their services.

BI
Bob I.
Subaru Legacy
01/27/2019
Oil Change & General Service
They always listen to you, & so far my experience is they stand behind their work. We have been taking our car & truck to them for about 3 or 4 years.

AW
Arthur W.
01/26/2019
TIRED FORD
Over the course of several months, Jeff, Justin and his team at Maywood brought a routinely neglected older Ford Explorer back to driving health. There was a long list of needed maintenance, but Jeff always took the time to explain what was needed and what could wait. And even though I live in a secret location high in the Rocky Mountains, it's great to know that any NAPA shop will honor the work that I've had done. Only wish my doctor explained my old body as well as Jeff and Justin do for my car.

I'll have to ask, because I'm looking at another expensive repair/replacement on suspension parts so my car will run like new. My question is this: Maywood offers 6 months same as cash "WAC.' I'm hoping this means "without approved credit," but I'm sure this is just hopeful thinking.

Take your vehicles to Jeff at Maywood. Getting to drool over the Harley he drives to work in the summer is worth the visit.

01/20/2019
Great service, prices, knowledgable

Michael R.
Jeep Cherokee
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business does fantastic work. They take time to do the good work.

TY
Ty Y.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Ty said they always try to get him in. Sometimes they are to busy and he has to wait. He does recommend them to his friends.

DZ
Dennis Z.
01/17/2019
Great mechanics for me, my bank, account an my 06 ford f150
Jeff and his team are very good understanding my truck issues an very good working in a timely manner an friedly budget

John D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2019
NARROW ESCAPE?
I came to Maywood for an inspection sticker in blind faith, having been treated well by manager Stan in my previous visits. After a patient wait, it took three minutes for the mechanic to declare that I had failed tie rods that would cost a grand ($1,000) to replace. I nearly swallowed it out of naked terror, knowing that the sticker was required to register my truck. Plus I depend on the transport to earn my daily bread.

I went to my regular mechanic, who does not do inspections. He jacked the truck and determined I had to replace the wheel bearings. Oddly, I had met with a fellow musician earlier who never looked at the truck and came to the same conclusion. I had the bearings replaced for $200, then took the truck elsewhere and got my sticker. Afterwards I successfully registered my truck.

As we surmise, Maywood tossed the dice and hoped to score a grand off a $15 inspection job. They lost their gambit along with my business. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

KE
Kassi E.
01/16/2019
Always great timing and low price
Great place. Great guys..

Stephanie H.
01/16/2019
Very customer oriented
These guys went above and beyond to make sure that I could get home after hitting something and slashing my tire. They're professional and very friendly with very reasonable pricing.

TR
Troy R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Troy said they did exactly what they said they were going to do and did it in a timely manner. It's a great place, and they did exactly what he wanted at a lower cost than another place.

Chris H.
01/14/2019
Scheduled appointment went in and got done in a timely manner. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

John B.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was good and quick.

WR
Wally R.
Jeep CJ7
01/09/2019
Customer Service!
Maywood Transmission has the best customer service. They really strive to make each customer feel like family. Maywood Transmission really is special place for automotive repair and maintenance.

Chuck S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/02/2019
Honesty and reliability
They do the job right and make sure you are satisfied.