Latest Review about 1 year ago

RP
Robert P.
11/03/2017
I've had them work on my truck a few times. Each time they have been great.

FM
Favian M.
Garden City, ID
08/03/2017
They're professional , quick, and fair pricing
I would go back to Maz, I'm very satisfied with their work. Got a txt nxt morning for a free oil change on nxt visit, pretty cool. Thanx Maz Tech

MT
Marc T.
Eagle, ID
Ford Expedition
05/12/2017
The team at Maz-Tech will take care of you!
I took my vehicle to Maz-Tech when it started sputtering. They took care of a difficult to diagnose problem and sent me on my way. Just a couple of weeks later, the problem came back. Admittedly, I was upset that it wasn't fixed. But, Maz-Tech understood and shared the frustration. They fit me in to their busy schedule and made sure they took care of the problem before releasing the vehicle back to me. This is the kind of customer service that earns repeat customers.

05/07/2017
Very competent service
No extra costs involved, short waiting time, treated very nice.

Jeff M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/28/2017
Car Inspection
The folks at MazTech treated me well. I took my new (to me) Miata in for a pre-purchase inspection. The results I got back were predictable, but not very revealing. Most of the noted discrepancies, i.e. conditions of fluids, were based on Mazda's recommended fluid replacement schedules. I got no feedback from any suspension components, clutch or engine mounts. All items I specifically asked them to check. This was likely outside of the parameters (and price) of the 'Pre-Purchase Inspection. There reputation among Mazda loyalists is very high. And I believe they've earned that distinction. I would not hesitate having them address a specific problem on my Miata in the future.

MT
Marc T.
Eagle, ID
Ford Expedition
04/05/2017
Attention to detail
I took my SUV in to Maz-Tech for an apparent misfire/dead sparkplug. Through the process of fixing that issue, they identified other areas of concern that needed attention (some known issues as well as a couple of new issues) that would have had us back in the shop before long. They took care of diagnosing the original issue and corrected the other issues while they were already under the hood. I appreciate the inspection report as well -- it provided and excellent overview of upcoming maintenance and necessary repairs so I could plan them into my budget.

AH
Amy H.
01/07/2017
Friendly Service
Friendly and complete services

12/26/2016
Fuel pump replacement, emergency brake cable replaced.
Emergency brake not really engaging, think fuel gauge may be way off.

11/25/2016
2000 explorer
Was done on time as promised, still having the same problem that I brought it in for. Had to try to start it 3 times today.

NH
Natalya H.
Hyundai Accent
11/09/2016
Why you should choose Maz-Tech
I appreciate Maz-Tech for their work and their incredible customer service. As a person who knows nothing about cars, it was nice to have someone explain to me what was going on with my car, the consequences of not getting things fixed, and an honest opinion on what I could wait to fix. They also listened when I told them things I did not need done, and did not try to convince me otherwise. They treated me like I have been a life-long customer when it was my first time using their service. Very happy with their service!

MY
Great service.

Jim M.
Dodge Ram 50
10/19/2016
The length of time the vehicle was in the shop. They did great work, but my vehicle seemed to get lost in the shuffle.
I'm happy with the work that was done on my pick up, but the vehicle was in the shop for six weeks. There was some trouble getting the right part from a supplier, but I had to keep calling the shop to keep them working on the problem. Until I became somewhat of a pest, I didn't feel like the work being done on my vehicle was a priority. Once that occurred, things are moving along smoothly.

AN
Andy N.
08/14/2016
Been taking my Subaru and BMW there for 4 years
Great service and both of my cars are always in great shape. Friendly staff who always willing to work with me on what I can have worked on and what I can actually pay. They don't force services on you and they always give you options on what you want done. Their prices are slightly higher than other places but it is well worth having that peace of mind that I'm going to be taken care of.

Matt W.
Pontiac Vibe
08/13/2016
Better than car payments
The crew at Maz-Tech are great at tracking issue with my Miata and Pontiac Vibe. They don't push work that doesn't need to be done right away so I can budget for the work. The work they do do is very good. Thus my cars are running fine in their old age and I don't have car payments on a new car. Also, they provide a shuttle to and from my work downtown, making it easy to drop the car off for the day.

John R.
07/06/2016
Customer attention
The folks at Maz-Tech kept me in the loop every step of the way and took great care of my car.

Dennis M.
Jeep Liberty
06/14/2016
friendly people to work with.
all though we had problem with the insurance my jeep has been running with tranny only happen once right at the first, running good now holding our fingers.

RJ
Rinda J.
02/20/2016
AAlways accomodating
Maz-Tech seems to be able to get my car in whenever I need it. There work is relatively quick and they do a good job.

Terin S.
03/18/2015
Fast repairs!
Repairs were super quick, although it ended up costing a bit more than I was planning (diagnostics are just crazy expensive- at every shop not just here) they were very friendly. Steve was great, he kept in contact with me through all the repairs and let me know all my options and how much it was going to be.

David H.
GMC Yukon
03/18/2015
consistent great service
We've been taking our two vehicles to Maz-Tech for several years and service has always been great. They know what they are talking about and make reasonable recommenadations
. I've never felt like they were trying to "upsell" like I usually felt at the dealer.

TC
Thomas C.
Emmett, ID
Geo Tracker
03/03/2015
Excellent mechanic. Very knowledgable
They have been very great about finding the mysterious issues with my vehicles. I would give them 5 stars but my only complaint is that when something is discovered about the vehicle, I get a call from a gentleman at the front desk instead of from the mechanic. It would be much more useful to discuss the details with someone that understands them.
Mike M. from Maz-Tech Automotive responded on 03/04/2015

At this time we are not able to have the mechanic stop work on on a customers car and come up front to discuss what was done to another car. We have someone dedicated to taking care of the customer up front in order to provide excellent customer service and ensure that you get back in your car as soon as possible. Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback regarding this.