BC
Bill C.
Doylestown, OH
08/12/2019
Fast and friendly reliable service for all my automotive needs. Have done business here for over 30 years.

BC
BILL C.
Doylestown, OH
Lincoln MKS
08/10/2019
Fast and friendly
Fast and friendly service. Takes care of all your automotive needs.

SF
SUSAN F.
Buick Skylark
08/09/2019
It's the personal touch...
They know my name and my cars. I feel they give me the best prices and service. Love Bill and Jimmy and the service they provide.

JIM K.
08/05/2019
Oil change and Brake Rotors machined.
The McCall's crew are expert in their knowledge, and fast with their repairs.

CK
CHRIS K.
GMC Acadia
08/01/2019
Experienced techs that can fix anything not happy with your car!
I was sitting in the local barbershop, and they guy in the chair was conversing with his barber. He stated that he had an issue with his car, and he had gone to various auto shops, …..none could find or fix the problem. Then he said he went to McCalls and it was fixed! I have been taking my cars/trucks/SUVs to McCalls since 1976. I have always had exemplar service!

08/01/2019
Car service
Mccalls is a local car service center that I have used for 30 years.
Service is very personal and high quality.
Mccalls owners have always accommodated my timeframe and are 100% reliable. I highly recommend Mccalls for anyone in Medina county for excellent car service

JEFF B.
07/26/2019
The only people I trust!
When getting your vehicle worked on trusting the automotive technician and staff is the #1 concern. My dad who was a mechanic worked with Jimmy's dad and Jimmy. Bill's shop is my go to for years and years of knowledge and quality work. Charlie (the greeter dog) is a good boy! 🙂

JEFF P.
Nissan Sentra
07/25/2019
Customer Service is King at McCalls
I had another wonderful experience at McCalls. Jimmy and Bill take care of everyone like a family member. It’s a throwback to the days where customer service was paramount. I will never take my car to another auto repair center. The only problem is that now I can’t move!! I know that I’m not the only one that feels this way. Great prices, great customer service, and great people.

CAROL S.
07/19/2019
prompt, courteous service
Locally owned and operated by good people.

SF
SUSANNAH F.
07/17/2019
Awesome service!
We can always rely on the best service and advice regarding our vehicles. Once again. They got us great tires, good price and excellent installation as location in a timely fashion. I won't go anywhere else.

DU
DONALD U.
07/10/2019
Reliable and fair price!
I had appointment for services was done quickly and completely.

BL
BRIAN L.
Medina, OH
07/10/2019
Fantastic Service
Always takes great care of us. Friendly and very knowledgeable. Doesn't try to sell me something I don't need. Excellent service!

BILL S.
Cadillac XTS
07/02/2019
Service is quick and professional!
McCall’s Auto Service have been servicing my automobiles for over 30 years. They are well trained and professional. I would recommend their services to everyone needing quality auto repair.

06/28/2019
Best Place for Repair
Routine oil change and tire rotation done as expected. Complaint about metal on metal sound. We suspected it was related to our car brakes due to its age. We were called and informed what had to be done. We gave the go ahead signal and got our repaired car back later in the day.

06/26/2019
Prompt courteous service
I called about getting some tires balanced and rotated they told me bringing up they would take care of it Their prompt and courteous

JOE A.
06/21/2019
Solved problem.

TD
TRISH D.
06/19/2019
Rear window fix
They helped me save money on a repair to my rear window. It would have cost over 509 or more at the dealer! It was under 100 before tax. And I’m really happy to be back on the road with the heavy rain!!

Rittman, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
06/17/2019
Fair price. Does not try to do repairs that are not neaded.
Have had repairs done here in the past and will continue to do so. A+

CHUCK H.
06/14/2019
Highly recommended.
They have been my auto mechanic service for over 25 years. Always excellent service and fairly priced.

DON W.