Overall Rating 4.399996/5Overall Rating 4.399996/5Overall Rating 4.399996/5Overall Rating 4.399996/5rating 4.399996
Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5rating 3.95rating 3.95

Raya B.
04/13/2019
Great Quality work
We were looking for a body shop and came across McLeod. We were pretty gun shy because we had a couple very bad experiences with body shops in the past. We decided to go with McLeod and we’re very pleased with our experience.

We just bought a new vehicle and we’re picking up our license plate from the dealership and we’re rear ended on the way home. As we were very disappointed that we hadn’t even had time to enjoy a new car we were nervous about where we would go to get it fixed.

We are pushed into the car in front of us but the major damage was in the back. We had great communication leading up to the repair. We felt like we could trust them based on a lot of the good reviews that they had and they didn’t seem to have any negative reviews.

When we went to pick up our car we were very pleased. It looked like new! They gave a lot of attention to detail and take a lot of pride in their work. We were so relieved to have our car back. It looks like new and drives well. It also gives us peace of mind that they have a lifetime warranty on their work as long as you own your car.
We highly recommend McLeod auto body shop.

Michael B.
04/11/2019
2019 Toyota Tacoma Limited T-Boned
When I was involved in a hit and run to my brand new truck, I was sicker than sick because most auto body shops do horrible work (Not McLeod)!!!
First off- you don’t have to make an appointment to get an estimate. Grant it, it took 2.5months to get my truck in for repairs. But I’m glad I waited! You can’t tell my truck was ever wrecked or repaired.

Asha S.
Maple Valley, WA
02/16/2019
Amazing work!
Great customer service, and the work is extremely good. My car looked like brand new after the work was completed.

LP
linda p.
05/25/2018
paint work
i had paint peeling on my car. they did an outstanding job! perfect color match and perfe ct workmanship.

TN
Thomas N.
Edmonds, WA
04/11/2018
Exceptional Experience and Reprir Work
I have used McLeod Auto Body for all my car body-work repair for the last ten years and never had less than a perfect experience. My last repair was after I was hit on the freeway and had significant damage to the left rear quarter panel, wheel and bumper. The staff is thoughtful, courteous and very customer service oriented. Throughout the repair process they kept me fully informed with updates and necessary information. The entire transaction was stress-free and easy as McLeod did it all: the legwork with my insurance company and arranging a rental car. McLeod is dedicated to doing the work necessary to insure your vehicle is returned to factory new specs. They never cut corners. When I picked up my vehicle - as is their standard - it was fully detailed and looked better than ever. I enthusiastically recommend this shop whether you're repairing an economy car, sports car or luxury vehicle.

SA

MT
Mingyu T.
Chevrolet
02/05/2018 Category: Collision
They weren't able to keep the original schedule but they did good work.

Barbara S.
MINI
02/01/2018 Category: Collision
They gave me a great estimate and the repair was done on time!

Jay C.
Mercedes-Benz
01/31/2018 Category: Collision
We had a problem and the guy took it the dealer to have it looked at, we thought that was really nice!

Koote B.
01/30/2018 Category: Collision
Everything was good!

NJ
Nimrod J.
Volkswagen
01/30/2018 Category: Collision
Everything was fixed really well!

Judy B.
01/29/2018 Category: Collision
I was satisfied with the quality of the work and the longevity of the staff!

AL
Alex L.
01/29/2018 Category: Collision
I had no issues! They were friendly and I was clear on what I would be paying for, they explained why the estimate was exceeded and they did a great job!

GM
Gigi M.
01/29/2018 Category: Collision
I am a repeat customer and they do great work!

CG
Colby G.
01/25/2018 Category: Collision
The customer service was good!

Kelvin S.
01/25/2018 Category: Collision
I think they did really good work on the car, I had to reschedule a couple times and they were very accommodating!

Tim M.
Scion
01/24/2018 Category: Collision
It was simple for me!

Marianne B.
Honda
01/23/2018 Category: Collision
There was no problems and everything went well!

CA
Cara A.
Toyota
01/23/2018 Category: Collision
I thought they were very thorough, had good communication and worked with my insurance!