Daniel C.
Stroudsburg, PA
11/27/2019
I drive 62 miles to have my car and suv fixed Very knowledgeable mechanics and a very high standard on safety
Daniel said the staff did a very good job, they are knowledgeable and they care for their customers.
What do I mean about they care!! well when they work on your car or suv they go that extra mile and check to make sure that your in a safe Vehicle to drive and so your loved ones are safe when there in that Vehicle also.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks for your kind review, Daniel.  We are happy to service your vehicle and pride ourselves in making sure that we go the extra mile.  It is valuable to our customers knowing that their vehicle has been properly cared for.  We also enjoy the positive atmosphere you bring in the door with you.  Thank you.

FF
Faith F.
11/26/2019
Reliable, Caring, Knowledgable
MD combines great technical automotive knowledge with reliability and thoughtfulness. Like them very much.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you Faith for your kind review. We are always happy to service your vehicle.  You are the epitomy of a customer who knows the value of properly maintaining her car to lengthen its life.

Jeffrey G.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said that he loves those guys. He has been going there for years. They are trustworthy and informative. They do an excellent job and he stated he hopes they keep it up.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 11/18/2019

Jeff thank you so much for your kind review.  It is very important to educate our customers on their maintenance and repairs. We strive to make sure every customer is not only informed but leaves here feeling their vehicle was fully serviced correctly.

Mark S.
West Orange, NJ
Scion xB
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff at this business are polite and they did a good job.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 11/18/2019

Mark thanks so much for your review.  We were happy to service your vehicle.  Look forward seeing you at your next service.

ET
Emily T.
Jeep Compass
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the business is always professional and reliable. She said she's used them several times.

Hi Emily,

Thanks so much for your kind review.  We were happy to service your vehicle and appreciate your patronage for your repair needs.  We look forward to seeing you next time you need service.

Flanders, NJ
11/03/2019
Owned and operated by a great staff
Thanks to my MD Family for once again tending to my repair in an efficient and cost-effective manner! See you next service.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks so much for your kind review.  We pride ourselves on being efficient as well as repair your vehicle in the most cost effective way possible.

AD
Argaille D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019
Great Service + Care and Compassion = Success....
I received prompt attention to procuring , replacing and painting my driver's side rear view mirror which had been shattered by a passerby while my Santa Fe was parked on Main Street in town. MD Auto and my family go back many years. My 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe runs smoothly and efficiently because of their attention to detail in its care and performance.

Robert B.
Butler, NJ
INFINITI QX56
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he has been using this business for awhile, and they are always fantastic. His last visit was excellent in every way, including the price.

KC
Kathy C.
Denville, NJ
10/31/2019
Everyone & everything!
Extremely courteous & excellent in repairing my car. My major concern is always honesty & MD Auto is by far the best!

Barrett H.
Parsippany, NJ
10/30/2019
Superior Attitude and Effort
Mike and his staff exemplified professionalism and treated me like part of the team. They made sure that I was kept in the loop from drop off to pick up. They were proactive and took extra steps to make sure that I got the best price. And when things didn't work out exactly how they anticipated, they were upfront about it and they made it right. They answered all my questions and took the time to explain exactly what they saw as the issues. In other words, they let me in on the the problem solving process and were very transparent. Simply, it was the best auto repair experience I've ever had.

Lisa M.
10/23/2019
Michael and his team are great people and effective techs. So glad I found them close to home!

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for your kind comments.  We strive to put customers first by not just fixing your vehicle, but providing information that will be helpful for ongoing vehicle maintenance as well.  We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

NR
Nick R.
Nissan Rogue
10/18/2019
Great service as usual at MD Auto
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks Nick.  We appreciate your patronage. We will see you at your next service.

Mark G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business provides really good service and they are easy to get in for an appointment.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Mark.  We work hard to accommodate everyone's schedule and needs.  We are glad that you found it easy to obtain an appointment.  Look forward to seeing you at next service.

GI
Giovanni I.
Woodland Park, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Giovanni said he has gone to this business for a long time. The guys are good men.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 10/14/2019

Giovanni,

Thank you so much for your kind review.  We appreciate your patronage over the years and glad we can continue to address your repairs when you need us.

SD
Sorina D.
West New York, NJ
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Sorina said the staff did a very good job, they are knowledgeable and they care for their customers.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 10/14/2019

Sorina,
Thank you so much.  We enjoy being able to care for our customer's needs and concerns.  We appreciate you entrusting us with your Audi.