RU
Ray U.
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/15/2019
My mechanic is the best ty Mike .
My mechanic is the best..
Ty Michael Douglas.

Chris C.
02/12/2019
Great Joint. Very customer oriented.

Michael R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/11/2019
"The Repair Shop" The only one you need.
MD Auto Repair has continued to bestow confidence in me. No matter what I throw at them they don't even blink. MD always returns a quality repair at a fair price. I always feel like I have gotten my monies worth and recommend their services to friends and family without hesitation. From mounting a set of tires and an oil change to an internal water pump and head gaskets. MD always gets my vehicles back on the road.

Denville, NJ
02/09/2019
oil change
First time oil change. very courteous, prompt & honest. I will not hesitate to return for service.

CK
Carl K.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the staff were excellent people.

KR
Kevin R.
Montville, NJ
Audi Q5
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they did a great job.

Arthur B.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the business did a good job.

LK
Lloyd K.
01/30/2019
Honest mehcnics
This is my place of choice to go, for any modifications to my Jeep Wrangler. The place is great, and I have never been ripped off.

I recommend it to anyone needing work on their car.

SK
Steve K.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said Mike is the best .

01/25/2019
Very reasonable and good help.

ET
Emily T.
Jeep Compass
01/21/2019
Impeccable service
Service is always done in a timely manner. And Mike, the owner, is professional and honest.

01/18/2019
Key mechanism broke and MD Auto to rescue again!
The mechanism which allows key to turn on Jeep broke. Couldn't start it at all. Left Jeep at night at MD Auto and the next day it was fixed and ready to go. MD Auto ALWAYS takes the BEST of care of all our vehicles and at a very good price I might add! They are like family only not annoying. :)

Lori S.
Jeep Compass
01/12/2019
Good service.
Very professional and courteous. They got my car done quickly and for a good price. So glad they were recommended to me.

Josh G.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
GMC Yukon
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Beth. She said if they do not complete perfect work, they do stand behind the work. The prices that are charged are fair.

DJ
Dom J.
Buick LeSabre
01/08/2019
Great job...AGAIN!
Once again, my sincerest thanks to Mike and his team. As has happened before, Glen did most of the work on my LeSabre. He is always very complimentary with respect to the good care I have taken of it. I know that he treats it as if it were his own.
Ryan worked on it, as well. So I want to extend my thanks to him, too.
To me, the most important aspect of having a business service one's vehicle is that they fix it correctly the first time. The MD Auto Team does so, and has every time I have brought my car in for service. This has not always been the case with other mechanics I have experienced.
I have the utmost in trust in the MD Auto team, and would give my highest recommendation of MD Auto to any and all.

PF
Pat F.
01/08/2019
last minute appointment
Just wanted to say "thank you" for squeezing me in for a much needed brake job. I really appreciate it. I know my "old" (2004) Honda is in good hands when I bring it in for repairs. Also, your receptionist is very sweet. Thanks again!

Jake K.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Jake said he would recommend this business for service.

PD
Pete D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Pete said he likes Mike, so he has been going to this place for 20 years, and for the quality of service.

KT
KIm T.
East Hanover, NJ
Acura RDX
12/29/2018
A1 service
Always a pleasant experience. Knowledge and fair professional service.

KR
Kevin R.
Montville, NJ
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff was very personable, and made him feel welcomed every time he walks into the business.