ST
Susanne T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Susanne said the technicians did a great job.

FD
Frank D.
New Jersey
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Frank said this business's staff was very polite to him, very nice.
Mike D., Owner from MD Auto Repair Center responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review.  If there is any other way we can assist you in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.  It was a pleasure to serve your recently.

Stephanie

HM
Hal M.
Oakland, NJ
Honda Accord Coupe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Hal said he always gets good service at this business. He added he is very happy with Mike and that he has done a lot of things for him.

Doug W.

NK
Nick K.
Kia Forte Koup
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Nick said his experience fine.

EB
Evie B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/12/2019
MD Auto is always friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t go any where else. I depend on them to keep my 25 year old car running like new.

Tina B.
Towaco, NJ
Lexus NX
09/09/2019
Mike and his crew are wonderful! Mike is fair with his prices and always does a great job! I have never been disappointed or had to complain about the work he has done. He has worked on all of my family’s cars and we have always been pleased.

Shannon B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/07/2019
Highly skilled, trustworthy, reliable, friendly, and the absolute best!
Being somewhat new to town, I'm very glad and fortunate to find such reliable, skilled, helpful, honest, and even compassionate people at MD Auto. After my old '97 Honda was the victim of a bizarre and unfortunate accident (RIP Hilda), I happened upon MD's website and gave them a call. Just from my initial conversation with Stephanie, I knew immediately that MD Auto was special - sometimes you can just tell. They examined poor old Hilda and took the time to provide me an extremely detailed and reasonable estimate for repairs. After I finally made the difficult decision to purchase a replacement, they did a thorough inspection of a vehicle I was ready to buy and prevented me from wasting money on a car with a ton of issues. They stuck by me through the entire process of finding a suitable used vehicle, which took much longer than I anticipated. When I finally thought I found the right one, they once again thoroughly inspected it and gave me the thumbs up... relief! Throughout the long and stressful process, they treated me, a brand new customer who had barely spent a dime, as if I had been an extremely loyal paying customer for many years - and now I most definitely will be! Much gratitude to everyone at MD Auto!

RN
Roj N.
Jeep Cherokee
08/23/2019
Too busy for small jobs!
They are a bit too busy . My brake job took a week to get to .

CD
Chris D.
08/21/2019
Always great service, honest and reputable, that’s why I keep going back.

AD
Argaille D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019
Like the Energizer Bunny, MD Auto "keeps on goin' abd goin'....
MD Auto has been our family "auto doctor" for over 10 years and counting. Their expertise, sense of professionalism and interest in and care for their customers has made them family "auto doctor" for many others as well.

Rolf H.
Buick
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Rolf said the staff did a good job.

AI
Amber I.
Hackettstown, NJ
Saturn Ion
08/15/2019
Fast and excellent
This shop is top notch. The staff is helpful and friendly. Their turn around time is very fast. Their prices are very reasonable.

This should be where you take your car if you're in a 30ml radius.

They explain things and are never condescending, as a woman that means a lot.

I very highly recommend this place!

Doug P.
Caldwell, NJ
Jeep Commander
08/13/2019
Honest and 'more than fair' mechanics
My Jeep had a troubling noise that I couldn't pinpoint. It was located and fixed (for free!) quickly and courteously. There was no cost because a clamp or something had come loose on my exhaust system, which MD had replaced over a year ago, and it resulted in causing the sound. Similar professionalism and honesty has been shown consistently since I switched over to MD Auto Repair nearly four years ago. Thanks, guys!

Rich H.
08/06/2019
Great Service!
I had a number of maintenance items to catch up on and Ryan had them all done quickly. I have confidence in any repair or maintenance task MD does.