James H.
Hopatcong, NJ
10/10/2018 Category: Service
James said that he is a long time customer at this business and he recommends them for service.

DJ
Dom J.
Buick LeSabre
10/09/2018
Another Fine Job...THANK YOU!
I can never thank my (now unfortunately former) neighbor Kevin Kling (moved to NC) for recommending MD Auto to me. Timely, thorough, professional work...and I NEVER feel as if you are telling me I need something that I don't need. Years ago, I went through that with both Sears and Pep Boys. And I vowed to NEVER go to either of those places again, not even to get Diehard batteries with the lifetime warranty.

I trust you completely, and very much appreciate your taking such great care of my LeSabre.

Cristi H.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Cristi said Mike is fantastic. He always works around the customers schedule. They do the work that is to be done with good prices.

KT
Kim T.
East Hanover, NJ
10/02/2018
Honda Accord
I brought my car in without an appointment but Mike and the team addressed my concerns immediately and made the repairs

KT
KIm T.
East Hanover, NJ
Acura RDX
10/02/2018
Acura RDX Turbo
I’m beyond pleased with replacement of my turbo. 100% satisfied. Repair was completed quickly and professionally

GD
Highly recommend!

Donovan M.
Rockaway, NJ
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Donovan said that the service was good at this business. He would recommend them.

Joe L.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said they are good and helpful. .

Shep B.
Easton, PA
09/17/2018
5 plus stars
I can't recommend MD Auto enough. Mike (the owner) is always straight forward.

Kathleen S.
Wharton, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kayla. She said they are quick and the prices are good.

NS
Nick S.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that he has been recommending this business for years.

John P.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
09/14/2018 Category: Service
John said he's been doing business with them for a very long time and he's always been happy.

LK
Lloyd K.
09/12/2018
Once again - A great experience
As usual, MD Auto did great work, at a fair price. For modifications to my Jeep, this place, is my goto shop of choice.

LR
Lisa R.
Nissan Xterra
09/06/2018
Always professional
Always professional, quick and reasonably priced

GM
Greg M.
Volkswagen GTI
08/31/2018
Great service at a great price
I have a very close friend who owns a shop and used to work on my car. After I moved I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to find the same quality service at a fair price (no one can beat my friends pricing, he charged at cost of labor).

Happy to say I’ve found that same great service and very fair pricing at MD Auto. Mike and his team have earned my trust and my business.

AA
Aqeel A.
Dodge Avenger
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Aqeel said the business does a good job. He would recommend him for work.

Michael R.
Towaco, NJ
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he called the business and they were able to squeeze him in last minute for an alignment,

IL
Io L.
Linden, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Lo said she was very happy and satisfied with the service.

BN
Benjamin N.
Mazda CX-5
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said they are excellent. They are thorough and they are straight forward and to the point.

Oak Ridge, NJ
08/14/2018
First time customer
Mike and his team did an excellent job working on my daughters car. They kept me informed of the issue and what was needed. We will definitely be back for future car service needs.