Jordz B.
Maitland, FL
09/29/2018
Great service and prices!
They are the best shop in Orlando by far. I’ve been coming here for two years and always get honest work done with great prices. Backed by a warranty might I add. Plenty of stressful days with my car being broken down and the guys always make sure I’m back on the road in no time. Highly recommend this shop if u live anywhere in orlando!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks Mr Brown for your time to review us and we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our work and that's always our goal .

Jackeline P.
08/14/2018
Excellent Customer Service and Trustworthy!
It is so hard to find a good mechanic, I am happy to have finally found a place I can really trust! Carlos and his team are the best! They have great prices and excellent customer service. I drive 40 minutes to bring my car to Carlos- I won't go anywhere else!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 08/16/2018

We appreciate your words and time to review us.

KO
Kaitlyn O.
08/04/2018
Carlos is straightforward and honest
He identified the issue with my car quickly and repaired it the next day. He showed me photos of the part changed and explained the repair thoroughly. He was awesome!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 08/16/2018

Thank You Kaitlyn For The Kind Words .Its Was Very Nice To Serve You . You Are Very Kind Person
God Bless You

Bobby B.
08/03/2018
The best!
Online reviews are the lifeblood of small businesses. I went to Mechanic on duty based on the reviews I found on here, and Carlos and his crew delivered! My 91 pathfinder had a noticeable vibration when I drove. It got to a point I had to have it serviced or I was afraid it would lead to bigger problems down the road. After a short road test with Carlos, he had a good idea to what the problem was. I needed to replace some suspension bushing to stop the vibration. The crew at Mechanics On Duty did an excellent job! Professional, quality workmanship and the final price of the job was great too. I will be using them in the future. If you are in need of a car mechanic, give Carlos, Ali, Hernan and the rest of the Mechanic On Duty CB crew a call. 5 out of 5 stars
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you business and look forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Car.

YP
Yolanda P.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
07/09/2018
Exelente service
Its a exelente place to take your vehicle and very friendly people, I definitely recomended to everyone who have problems with the cars to take it there, the prices comparing with the other mechanics are shipper and Mechanic on Duty CB give you warranty for the work they Provide. THANK YOU Carlos for you help.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks Yolanda for take the time and give us this great review.
Our way to do our job is to be sure that our customers are fully aware of the work needed on their vehicles and be certain that the job is going to be done well the first time .

Tori B.
06/02/2018
Wonderful, Affordable, and Friendly Service!
My A/C suddenly stopped working two weeks ago and I took my car to PepBoys and they quoted me $1,400 for a full A/C service and compressor replacement.. I had 3 other places give me quotes and everything was $1,200 or more. I saw that Mechanic On Duty CB had good review so I checked them out, and they not only were very knowledgable and friendly, but they quoted me about $900 (which in my eyes was a hell of a difference!)! The service also came with a 2 year warranty, BONUS. It only took about a day and my car was good as new and blowing ice cold air again!!! Carlos and Joey were so kind and also made sure to explain everything that was going to be done to my car so that I had no questions or concerns. I will definitely be taking my car to them in the future! :) :) :) A++++++

Maria M.
04/16/2018
The service
I've been going to Mechanic on Duty now for a little over a year and I found that I can trust them and the owner Carlos, is a great guy. I had a problem worked on by another place and found out I couldn't trust them, then I found Mechanic on Duty and I'm very happy and content. I know practically nothing about cars, but Carlos always takes the time to explain the problem I may be having and his guys do a wonderful job.

MK
Mike K.
Winter Park, FL
04/13/2018
Outstanding Job!
The guys at Mechanic on Duty do a great job, they are honest and have extremely flexible hours (Saturdays too). I took my car in on a Friday morning and it was ready that afternoon. This was after having a radiator replaced!

I highly recommend checking this company out the next time you have issues with your vehicle.

Jordan B.
Maitland, FL
03/27/2018
Great service and customer service.
I recently had over $3,000 of work done between motor mounts, spark plugs and a new transmission, and Mechanic CB did it all for me and even helped me finance because I didn’t have all the money at once. I’ve been coming here for a year now, and I realize we are not just customers to them we are family and there’s no better feeling than knowing your mechanic has your back! Thank you Carlos and all the guys down there I appreciate you and will only come back to you guys!

Ryan S.
02/02/2018
Best Mechanics In The City
Carlos and his team are the most trustworthy and reliable mechanics in Orlando. They have great prices, have great customer service, and do the greatest work. Carlos really takes his time clarifying any problems with your car and let's you know what will be a necessity and what won't, unlike other mechanics. I've had two cars fixed by him so far and I still have no complaints on the cost and quality of their work. Please check them out if you want to feel at ease on the worth of fixing your car for a change!

R. Den S.
02/01/2018
The best shop I’ve found in 43 years here!
Technical competence and overall professionalism
from Carlos and each of his technicians is exceptional. After 43 years in Winter Park, I finally found a shop with the honesty and integrity I can count on.. Final bill was $200.00 less than estimate because an ordered replacement part was not needed to complete the repair.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/16/2018

We are really happy and pleased for your great review .Be sure that our work is going to be the best for you and all our customers.
Thanks again.

WD
William D.
01/29/2018
Great Mechanic Shop
Mechanic on Duty and it’s owner Carlos Bracamonte have been, by far, the most honest and reasonably priced auto mechanic shop in Orlando.

I have taken my car there for a year now and had my AC serviced, parts replaced and installed, oil changes, etc. I own a 1989 Lincoln Town Car and due to its age, many things happen. I trust Carlos and his staff to repair my car and when it comes time to pay, I still leave smiling. Very fair and very reasonably priced.

For these reasons, I recommend Mechanic on Duty to anyone who needs any type of auto repairs, especially if your looking for honest and upfront answers. They also provide warranty on their work, which provides me peace of mind when leaving their shop.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/16/2018

Thanks for the time to review us William. We are happy to know that our customers are satisfied with our job because be reasonable and honest is our way to do our job.

Michael M.
01/16/2018
Excellent service with a great attitude
Mechanic on duty is a great place to have your car serviced. It is a warm friendly atmosphere where the customer is appreciated and the work is done correctly and warrantied.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/15/2018

We appreciate your words and time to review us. We are proud on our customer service and always looking forward to be better. A good warranty always give peace of mind . Thanks again Michael.

Chris S.
01/12/2018
Carlos and his team are great and always perform great service. He is very friendly and cares a lot about his customers. Go to him with any car problem you may have and you will understand why he has one of the highest rated shops in the area
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2018

Thanks Chris for the review and the time to do it. We always try to be the best in our job and in keep our customes happy and satified with the work we do.

JV
Joey V.
Winter Park, FL
01/11/2018
Great service and good prices!
I have been taking my car to this establishment for a few years now and I cannot complain. Honesty and great service.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Joey for your comment and the time to do it. We work really hard to offer the best service to our customers and with honesry.

Maria B.
01/10/2018
Great and affordable
Carlos and his team did an amazing job. Affordable.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2018

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service and work.
Thanks Maria for your review.

Melody B.
Winter Garden, FL
08/04/2017
Carlos is a warm, compassionate, honest technician. I felt immediate trust dealing with him. He took the time to explain in detail his services and charges. He repaired my smart car in timely manner. most shops are afraid to touch a Smart car. He was a lot more economical than using a dealer. It was refreshing to deal with an auto repair shop without the feeling that someone is trying to rip you off. Also he picks up the the phone any time you call and never leaves you hanging in terms of communication. Carlos has an intuitive 6th sense when it comes to cars. After one test drive he predicted exactly what the problem ended up being. I will use him in the future for all my major repairs and highly recommend him to anyone reading this review.

Johnny F.
06/09/2017
"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
Great customer service. Timely work, No delays. Honest and very helpful. Understood the situation and offered advice. Real interest in getting the job done correctly.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 07/05/2017

It's great to hear that our work pleased you. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and to do a good job always. We appreciate the time and the kind words Johnny. Thanks

Andrew S.
fl
01/13/2017
Great work and so friendly!
Respectful and honest work. Carlos and his team do awesome work!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

It's great to hear from you Andrew and Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction with respect and honesty is our number one priority.

HC
Hector C.
fl
01/12/2017
Great overall!!
Carlos is the best
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB responded on 02/02/2017

Thanks again for your words Hector and we always work to be the best in our job.