Latest Review about 1 month ago

Maria M.
04/16/2018
The service
I've been going to Mechanic on Duty now for a little over a year and I found that I can trust them and the owner Carlos, is a great guy. I had a problem worked on by another place and found out I couldn't trust them, then I found Mechanic on Duty and I'm very happy and content. I know practically nothing about cars, but Carlos always takes the time to explain the problem I may be having and his guys do a wonderful job.

MK
Mike K.
Winter Park, FL
04/13/2018
Outstanding Job!
The guys at Mechanic on Duty do a great job, they are honest and have extremely flexible hours (Saturdays too). I took my car in on a Friday morning and it was ready that afternoon. This was after having a radiator replaced!

I highly recommend checking this company out the next time you have issues with your vehicle.

Jordan B.
Maitland, FL
03/27/2018
Great service and customer service.
I recently had over $3,000 of work done between motor mounts, spark plugs and a new transmission, and Mechanic CB did it all for me and even helped me finance because I didn’t have all the money at once. I’ve been coming here for a year now, and I realize we are not just customers to them we are family and there’s no better feeling than knowing your mechanic has your back! Thank you Carlos and all the guys down there I appreciate you and will only come back to you guys!

Ryan S.
02/02/2018
Best Mechanics In The City
Carlos and his team are the most trustworthy and reliable mechanics in Orlando. They have great prices, have great customer service, and do the greatest work. Carlos really takes his time clarifying any problems with your car and let's you know what will be a necessity and what won't, unlike other mechanics. I've had two cars fixed by him so far and I still have no complaints on the cost and quality of their work. Please check them out if you want to feel at ease on the worth of fixing your car for a change!

R. Den S.
02/01/2018
The best shop I’ve found in 43 years here!
Technical competence and overall professionalism
from Carlos and each of his technicians is exceptional. After 43 years in Winter Park, I finally found a shop with the honesty and integrity I can count on.. Final bill was $200.00 less than estimate because an ordered replacement part was not needed to complete the repair.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

We are really happy and pleased for your great review .Be sure that our work is going to be the best for you and all our customers.
Thanks again.

WD
William D.
01/29/2018
Great Mechanic Shop
Mechanic on Duty and it’s owner Carlos Bracamonte have been, by far, the most honest and reasonably priced auto mechanic shop in Orlando.

I have taken my car there for a year now and had my AC serviced, parts replaced and installed, oil changes, etc. I own a 1989 Lincoln Town Car and due to its age, many things happen. I trust Carlos and his staff to repair my car and when it comes time to pay, I still leave smiling. Very fair and very reasonably priced.

For these reasons, I recommend Mechanic on Duty to anyone who needs any type of auto repairs, especially if your looking for honest and upfront answers. They also provide warranty on their work, which provides me peace of mind when leaving their shop.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Thanks for the time to review us William. We are happy to know that our customers are satisfied with our job because be reasonable and honest is our way to do our job.

Michael M.
01/16/2018
Excellent service with a great attitude
Mechanic on duty is a great place to have your car serviced. It is a warm friendly atmosphere where the customer is appreciated and the work is done correctly and warrantied.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

We appreciate your words and time to review us. We are proud on our customer service and always looking forward to be better. A good warranty always give peace of mind . Thanks again Michael.

Chris S.
01/12/2018
Carlos and his team are great and always perform great service. He is very friendly and cares a lot about his customers. Go to him with any car problem you may have and you will understand why he has one of the highest rated shops in the area
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Thanks Chris for the review and the time to do it. We always try to be the best in our job and in keep our customes happy and satified with the work we do.

JV
Joey V.
Winter Park, FL
01/11/2018
Great service and good prices!
I have been taking my car to this establishment for a few years now and I cannot complain. Honesty and great service.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Thanks Joey for your comment and the time to do it. We work really hard to offer the best service to our customers and with honesry.

Maria B.
01/10/2018
Great and affordable
Carlos and his team did an amazing job. Affordable.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service and work.
Thanks Maria for your review.

Melody B.
Winter Garden, FL
08/04/2017
Carlos is a warm, compassionate, honest technician. I felt immediate trust dealing with him. He took the time to explain in detail his services and charges. He repaired my smart car in timely manner. most shops are afraid to touch a Smart car. He was a lot more economical than using a dealer. It was refreshing to deal with an auto repair shop without the feeling that someone is trying to rip you off. Also he picks up the the phone any time you call and never leaves you hanging in terms of communication. Carlos has an intuitive 6th sense when it comes to cars. After one test drive he predicted exactly what the problem ended up being. I will use him in the future for all my major repairs and highly recommend him to anyone reading this review.

Johnny F.
06/09/2017
"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
Great customer service. Timely work, No delays. Honest and very helpful. Understood the situation and offered advice. Real interest in getting the job done correctly.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

It's great to hear that our work pleased you. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and to do a good job always. We appreciate the time and the kind words Johnny. Thanks

Andrew S.
01/13/2017
Great work and so friendly!
Respectful and honest work. Carlos and his team do awesome work!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

It's great to hear from you Andrew and Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction with respect and honesty is our number one priority.

HC
Hector C.
01/12/2017
Great overall!!
Carlos is the best
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Thanks again for your words Hector and we always work to be the best in our job.

Juan Pablo F.
01/12/2017
Great Customer Service/Fast and efficient work.
Any time I have a problem with my car I automatically take it to Carlos at Mechanic on Duty CB. Him and his team make it really easy for you to understand what is wrong with your car and the best ways to fix it always at a fair price. Highly recommend.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Our goal is the customer satisfaction and we take the time to let our customers understand the work we do . Thank you Juan Pablo for taking the time to review us.

WL
Wilmer L.
Excelente atencion
Excelete servicio 100 % recomendado
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Gracias Wilmer por esas palabras de apoyo y siempre dando el 100% por nuestros clientes.

Jeff H.
01/05/2017
Honest evaluation and good reviews, I was impressed
Carlos and his team had a challenge ahead of them when I took in my Jeep TJ Wrangler. He assessed the problems, gave me a full estimate breakdown in email (with photos), and did the work quickly. His true honesty sold me, and his crew's work carried through on his promises. Great old-school mechanic shop not afraid to fix the difficult stuff!
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Honesty and hard work is part of my believes and our staff always . Thanks Jeff for these kind words .

EC
Ervin C.
Attention to detail
Carlos is the consummate professional. He is attentive to the customer, accountable and does excellent repairs.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

It's great to hear from you Ervin and Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority always .

Michael M.
01/05/2017
Carlos treats my car like his own. He always wants to ensure the car is safe on the road.
Carlos always gives my car a road test and looks for potential problems. He points out things that should be done now and also things that can wait. He does great work and has good customer service.
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

It's always important to road test the car because is the best way to find and point out any problem with it. We are here to give our customers a good service . Thanks Michael for your time reviewing us and those kind words .

Jeff A.
01/05/2017
Truly, An Honest Mechanic.
I was so happy to find Mechanic on Duty. From the moment my car arrived in their shop Carlos was very detailed in the inspection of the vehicle. He provided me information along with detailed pictures showing ares of concern and prioritizing needed repairs. He was extremely helpful and you could tell that it was his mission to not only fix your car, but to make sure you came back next time you had a problem. His customer service is above excellent and I would give his shop 6 stars. Most repairs have a 2 year nationwide warranty and that is just part of the deal. Definitely a gem in the mechanic world!! Thanks, Carlos
Carlos B. from Mechanic On Duty CB

Jeff Thanks for your review, we look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in top shape and see you along the way.