Dodge Dakota

Michael H.
Nissan Maxima
03/04/2019
Honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable
As a former mechanic and sales rep of multiple shops it is easy for me to tell when shops are being less than trustworthy. I can say without a doubt that Mckenney's it's a shop that doesn't feed you a line to get your business. Their mechanics are very competent and you can trust that the work is being done properly and is necessary.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much Michael! These reviews mean alot to us, and allow us to see from the outside how our customer's see us. This mean's everything to us. We strive to provide the best, most honest experience here at Mekenney's. We appretiate customer's like yourself, please let us know if we can do anything for you!

TOM AND KEN

Joseph/Laurie M.
Media, PA
Nissan Rogue
03/04/2019
More than just a brake job!
Special thanks to Tom and his team for squeezing me in and taking care of the issue in a single day.

Thanks!

NS
Natasha S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Natasha said the mechanic did not rip her off like most mechanics.

VH
Veronica H.
Newtown Square, PA
Buick Century
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said they do wonderful work, they're trustworthy, have good pricing and she has been going there for years.

FB
Francis B.
Crum Lynne, PA
Nissan Versa
02/26/2019
Outstanding
Once again and not the first time these mechanics exceed in all aspects of service. Completely thorough, honest providing excellent service and repairs. This staff of mechanics keeps you informed, treat you like family and also provide their services at affordable prices. Last visit in for an oil change their mechanic found a nail in one of my tires and it was taken care of promptly. Little did they know the next day I was going to Pittsburgh. I shudder to think what could have happened on the turnpike. With this shop you can expect service way above what you would get elsewhere. I'm going to be a lifetime customer.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for the good review Frank, we alway's enjoy seeing you. These reviews mean alot and can brighten our day here at Mekenney's! We'll always strive to keep you safe on the roads, no matter what!

TOM AND KEN

Joseph R.
Ford Expedition
02/22/2019
Honest and Dependable
Just moved to the area and got recommended to use Mckenneys for all my automotive needs. Has worked on two of my vehicles and honest, reliable and dependable won’t do any work unless you want them too. Tom and Rob won’t pressure you to do it then and there unless needed.

RT
Robyn T.
Honda Fit
02/21/2019
The men at mckennys are always so polite, courteous and willing to go the extra step to accommodate
Every experience I have had a Mckennys has been a pleasure, whether I wait for my car in which they are always checking in to tell me how long it will be . They engage in converstaion . Such a nice group of men.

David S.
Garnet Valley, PA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good.

Joseph M.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/04/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I trust Mekenney's for quality service work as well as repair recommendations aimed at keeping my vehicle on the road.

HW
Heather W.
Springfield, PA
Jeep Cherokee
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Heather said that the place was helpful, it was her first visit and the staff were friendly, good guys.

SF
Sandra F.
Brookhaven, PA
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the service was great. The service was reasonable.

Cadillac DeVille
01/13/2019
They take time to make sure everything is taken care of
Good service,helpful, very kind and caring.

Jenna K.
Chadds Ford, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jenna said she's always been happy with the service she received.

NJ
Nicholas J.
Abington, PA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said they are excellent across the board.