ST
Som/Andree T.
Acura MDX
03/24/2020
Great place for auto repairs.
They tell you exactly why your car/SUV is doing what it is doing and how it can be fixed. They know their stuff and are always friendly.

GB
Greg B.
03/14/2020
Excellent Team
I've been going to Mekenney's for over 15 years and they have always taken great care of my cars. Tom and his team are the most knowledgeable professional mechanics you will find anywhere. I have 5 cars in my household with 4 daughters driving and Mekenney's keeps them on the road without the high dealer prices. I would highly recommend Mekenney's. Thank you Tom, Ken and the team. Greg Barnes
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your review Mr. Barnes!
Very happy to help, the job worked out great. We'll always be here if you need us, and we greatly appretiate your years of patronage. You and your family's trust in us means alot.

Jennifer B.
Nissan Sentra
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Harry. He said both of the gentlemen were very polite, knowledgeable and discerning.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you very much! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

HG
Hugo G.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Hugo said he was in a bind and they were able to get him in, at the last minute and take care of his vehicle.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Sometimes all you need is alittle help! We'll be here if you need us Hugo! Thank you very much for choosing Mekenney's.

JI
John I.
02/28/2020
Keeping me safe
Just like family, the men at Mekenney's know me by name and are always looking out for my safety and my wallet. It would be very hard to find fault with these guys if you even thought of doing that.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you John, Family's like yours are the reason we take the time and care we do. We'll always be here if you need us.

Damian C.
Philadelphia, PA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Damian said he had good service, the staff takes care of him and he will be back.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

We appretiate the kind words Damian! Let us know if we can help in anyway!

Barbara M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said everything was great. The repair is working great.

CK
Carsten K.
Chevrolet Caprice
02/07/2020
Fantastic shop experience
Very friendly. Excellent skills and knowledge. Very helpful in explaining things. I will definitely bring my car there again.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you Carsten! You can bring that beautiful caprice to us anytime! It was a fun job for us, Thank you for choosing Mekenney's and we hope to see you again!

HW
Harold W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/05/2020
Everyone works together to get your vehicle back on the road.
My yearly inspection and oil change went very smoothly.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for all the years of patronage Wes! It truly means alot to us.

James R.
Chester, PA
Ford Expedition
02/04/2020 Category: Service
James said they were accurate in diagnosing what was wrong with his vehicle and the service was great.

V
Valued Customer
Wayne, PA
01/31/2020
McKinney's is the best!
Thanks again for taking such good care of me and my car. I am 100% satisfied with the service I always receive. I am confident in the expertise and honesty I've always experienced.
Thanks,
Patricia Baltas
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 03/19/2020

It's always a pleasure Sister Baltas! Hope your doing well!

Charles W.
Toyota Avalon
01/28/2020

Briannah B.
Philadelphia, PA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said they provided good, quality service and they are personable with their customers.

KW
Keith W.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Jeep Liberty
01/23/2020
ALWAYS a great job
On less than one hour notice, they were able to take my Jeep with a bad starter and have it repaired. When you're looking for a job and need reliable transportation, it's great to know a high-quality establishment will help!

PC
Peg/John C.
Dodge Dakota
01/23/2020
Oil change.
Friendly, great customer service.