Brendan S.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/30/2020
Great Service!
I'd just moved back to the area and based on the reviews I had some needed service performed at Mekenney's. I'm glad I did, the guys are professional and easy going. I'll be back for sure.

AW
Alan/Donna W.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Nissan 370Z
05/23/2020
2012 370z
Great service in a friendly atmosphere.

Michael S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he knew exactly what was wrong with his vehicle and they are reasonably priced.

V
Valued Customer
Wayne, PA
05/20/2020
Can't be beat!
I had to get my car inspected this month and was concerned about having to wait for it due to my age and health issues. Tom took great care to see that I was protected while I waited for the work to be done. It was done quickly and I never felt that I was being compromised.
Patricia J. Baltas

Michael G.
Glen Mills, PA
INFINITI FX45
05/14/2020
Great, Trustworthy
We are so happy to have found Mekenney's. So many places think nothing of padding their bill, but not here. We just brought our car in for issues with the computer readings for tire pressure. They easily could have suggested we have all sorts of work done. Instead they told us what the specific problem was and fixed that for a reasonable price. The staff is very friendly. They even shared a few masks with me before I had a chance to get some for myself. They're just wonderful.

John B.
05/13/2020
honest and reliable service courteous knowledgeable people
Courteous and reliable service

LG
Lori/Tom G.
West Chester, PA
05/12/2020
Quick Service
Took my truck in with a brake problem that I created! Quickly diagnosed the issue, gave me a very reasonable estimate and repaired it same day! Excellent service, excellent communication, and best of all fair and professional treatment. Will use them for everything going forward!

HM
Holly Christine M.
05/09/2020
Satisfaction and great customer service
Tom and his crew always make for a great experience!!😀

Robert M.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/02/2020
Good and honest
I dropped my vehicle off for inspection on May 1st They gave me April inspection stickers I was also charged $4 for some Facebook environmental charge Other than that they do good workThey are fast and convenient In most cases they are same day drop off and pick up And very affordable

John F.
Chrysler Aspen
05/02/2020 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

ES
Eric S.
Garnet Valley, PA
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Eric said everything was done right and fast at this place.

AA
Ashley and Jeff A.
New Castle, DE
04/24/2020
AMAZING AND FRIENDLY!
My husband and I had to leave the our car for 3 days and we were extremely upset because I was having a baby in a few days but Mekennys made sure they did everything correctly and made it save for our son and newborn to come! They even had A finance company that could help with the payment with low payments for us! After everything I went to pick up the car and they even gave us a gift for our baby! My husband and his mother has been coming to them for years and I’m proud to say these are our go to guys!! You are awesome and thank you for everything! They car runs like new and I feel safe having my children in it!

MJ
Muriel J.
Dodge Ram Wagon
04/23/2020
Satisfaction
The ease in dropping off and picking up your vehicle .

RT
Robyn T.
Honda Fit
04/17/2020
Even with COVID-19 MeKenneys still excels
Thank you to Mekenneys, Even with the COVID-19 restrictions I was able to get my oil changed and still maintain social distancing.. Thank you , stay , healthy and safe
Robyn

Muammar M.
Chester, PA
Suzuki Forenza
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Muammar said this business is good. They explained everything and if he had a question they always gave him an answer. This is his first time at this place and he likes the way they treat their customers. He is happy and satisfied.