David S.
Garnet Valley, PA
01/24/2021
Great guys
Always polite & professional. Excellent workmanship. Good prices, I know I can trust them.

Christian C.
Milmont Park, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Christian said he trusts him with his vehicles.

NV
No V.
Upper Darby, PA
01/14/2021 Category: Service
No said he would recommend the business. He has the best service.

FB
Frank B.
Dodge Dart
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Frank said the staff took him in when he had to.

Danielle G.
Kia Sportage
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Danielle said the service is friendly and the technicians did good workmanship on her vehicle.

Jessica D.
Newark, DE
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin. He said the technicians do good work at this facility. He has not had any issues with them.

Colette C.
Chatam, ON
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Colette said they fixed her vehicle and it works. The owner is very nice.

Barbara M.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/17/2020
Truck door fixed in the cold.
My truck’s door broke during the snowstorm and was fixed in a few hours. The service was great.

PK
Patricia K.
Aston, PA
Toyota Sequoia
12/15/2020
Inspection
they provide great service at Mekenneys
I use them for all the work I need done on my Toyota

EC
Edward C.
12/05/2020
Great service.
Great service. Never a problem that can’t be addressed. Fair prices. No scams or ripoffs.
I highly recommend them for your automotive repair needs.

NM
Nicole M.
Holmes, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/25/2020
👍
This place is dope. 10/10 service.

TL
Thomas L.
11/12/2020
Service you can rely on
Mekenney's did a great job identifying issues on my 2004 Tacoma and properly addressing them in a cost effective way. They are knowledgeable, responsive and you can rely on their work.

John D.
Garnet Valley, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/12/2020 Category: Service
John said they did everything he asked. He thinks they are honest.

RT
Robyn T.
Honda Fit
11/08/2020
Always accommodating
Thank you to the team at MeKenneys. There has never been a time that I needed repairs done to my car or an oil change on my sons car that you haven’t taken the car in either that day or the next day and completed it the same day.

You are always so pleasant and polite.

Stay safe and healthy

Robyn

KW
Keith W.
Jeep Liberty
11/07/2020
At the last minute...
On more than one occasion, I have had my car break down and needed it for work/appointments/whatever. In this case, I called late on a Thursday afternoon when my car wouldn't start. I knew I had battery problems, but wasn't sure that was the only problem I had. And on very little notice, I was able to drop it off and they had it fixed... in less than 24 hours. I cannot express how great these guys are. Even though Tom told me they already had other customers ahead of me, they were able to fix it for me. It's not often you find a quality auto mechanic so close, but these men are the best.