John B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Buick Lucerne
10/21/2019
The service was outstanding as usual.

ER
Esther R.
Ford Expedition
10/19/2019
2004 expedition
Great fast service very courteous staff

GMC Yukon XL
10/18/2019
Always a nice job

Charla W.
Philadelphia, PA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Charla said that they were honest, fair and quick. They got the job done and she was able to get on the road within 48 hours. The only reason it took 48 hours was because the new tires were late getting in.

Charles W.

Aston, PA
Toyota Avalon
09/17/2019
Honest, Personable Service
They treat us with respect! They know us and our cars. Thanks for all you do for us!!!

MJ
Muriel J.
Dodge Ram Wagon
09/15/2019
Satisfaction
They fixed the problem in one day. No hassles.

John D.
Wilmington, DE
Saturn SL
08/31/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was a really good experience. The employees were nice and explained everything they did and showed him how to look for the problem next time.

Middletown, DE
08/28/2019
Great Service & Customer Care
McKenney's is a friendly business. Tom and his crew are awesome. They are honest.Quality car service is their goal.

Jeremy G.
Aston, PA
08/23/2019
Honest, Reliable and Respectful
Our family has been taking our cars to Mekenney’s for 3 generations. Tom, Kenny and Rob are always polite and take the time to explain everything to me without treating me like a lot of places treat women when it comes to cars. A few times a dealership would tell me I needed something done and Tom would check and it ended up not actually needing to be done. They are a true family business that takes care of families like mine. They care about our safety on the road, my kids driving to the beach, school and work. They fit us in for emergencies. We appreciate them and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Thomas G. from Mekenney's Automotive Service Inc responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a detailed review. This truly means the world to us. These reviews allow us to do alot of things in how we run our business, but sometimes they give us a feedback of how we perform with long time customer's like yourselves, and goes beyond our performance and really puts a smile on our faces. We value your family more then customers, and will continue to care for you as family. We aim to have everyone, long time customer or first time customer, to have the same experience your family did. Thank you so much Amy, Jeremy, and Ken.

TOM AND KEN

GM
Gary M.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Gary said this business was good and he liked them.

Dodge Dakota
08/21/2019
Front brakes, caliber, hoses. Oil change.
As always job completed with great satisfaction, professionalism.

FR
Frank R.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's wife. She said that she recommends the place for service.

Garnet Valley, PA
Honda Fit
08/09/2019
Timely service.informed client of results and upcoming needs
Timely service.knowledgeable mechanics.

RT
Robyn T.
Honda Fit
08/08/2019
Where to begin, a few weeks ago my car broke down. Front AXIL UGH, I called the shop at 12:30 on a Friday ( the day is was 100 plus degrees) totally distressed about the car and as usually MeKenneys came through. Ken (I believe) assured my that the car could be repaired without a HUGE dent in my wallet and the I would have the car by 5pm on Friday. As usual they came through . These gentlemen are so kind, welcoming and honest. Thank you all so very much.

AWSOME place to have your car repaired.

Robyn

GMC Yukon XL
08/07/2019
Customer friendly.
Tom and staff provide quality work at reasonable prices.
3 cars in eight days.

ND
Nancy D.
Media, PA
08/06/2019
Always accessible when I need service
Friendly and honest!!

07/29/2019
Excellent service.
Excellent service. All of our vehicles are serviced there.

JI
James I.
Kia Sorento
07/19/2019
Mekenney’s
The service was quick and efficient. The inspection was thorough.

BD
Brian D.
Ram 1500
07/19/2019
Great Customer Service
Mekenney's is the only place I take my vehicles. All the mechanics are very knowledgeable and are great at their jobs.