Latest Review about 1 month ago

Richard R.
GMC Sierra
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he was pleased with this business but their labor rates were high.

Duncan S.
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Duncan said the service took a little longer than expected.

LH
Lyndal H.
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Lyndal said this business was friendly and helpful. The problem was a result of a previous service visit he had there. However, they owned up to their mistake and took care of the issue for no charge.

Robert H.
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

BD
Berrett D.
12/09/2016
Excellent customer service
Overall great service. Appreciate the loaner car. Only three small things I noticed this time that caught my attention : 1) Service agent initially recommended belt replacement at 60k which seemed early to me. 2) Maintenance light was not reset. 3) Car Fax did not reflect service performed until several days later.

Mike M.
10/10/2016
Car returned with a problem, but then fixed
Vehicle was returned with a problem, but after I took the car back and left it there a couple more days the problem was fixed. First time something like this has happened. Just dropped a star for the inconvenience of multiple trips and additional days without my vehicle.

David G.
Fort Collins, CO
Chrysler 300
09/12/2016 Category: Service
David said the business provided good service and work.

Barbara M.
GMC Jimmy
07/18/2016
My First Time At Metric Motors
Friday, July 15, 2016 was my first time at Metro Motors. I decided to switch auto care because of several recommendation from friends who go to Metro Motors. Rick was great on the phone to recommend 'not' to buy a certain car I was looking at. It was challenging to get an appointment for an oil change, but I understand they are very popular and busy. The waiting area was clean and large enough to handle 4-5 people. It took an hour for the oil change exactly the time I was told. I will be back to get the recommended repairs. The only one thing that happened was when I checked out, the $20 coupon wasn't correctly done and I had to wait for it to be corrected. But that was a small thing. It's always amazing to me that people use cell phones in an office, airport or even Metric Motors that others can hear their conversations rather than telling the person on the other end that they can't talk right now, or take the call outside or elsewhere. Most places say...not to use your cell phone because it's rude to others, etc. Maybe Metric Motors should have a similar sign. Thank you for allowing me to make my opinions known.

Lisa B.
Longmont, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said she would not recommend this business because she thinks they are kind of expensive.

Margaret R.
06/16/2016
Rick in a bad mood
It was evident that Rick was really in a bad mood.
Dan M. from Metric Motors responded on 07/13/2016

Margaret,

I'm sorry our service was any less than stellar. We're grateful for all of our customers, and YOU have been especially good to work. We appreciate the loyalty you've shown.

I hope that we can continue to be of service for you in the future. I promise, we will be looking forward to the next opportunity to greet you with a smile!

LA
Lucille A.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/05/2016
Guy's not as friendly as usual
Same

LL
Lawrance L.
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Lawrence said everything was done as he requested. There was a couple of small things he wanted to address, regarding an issue with his vehicle.

TE
Tom E.
05/10/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the business did a great job of getting him in and out. He said it went smoothly.

MY
Michael Y.
BMW 330xi
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Michael said after his last service visit, his alternator belt is squeaking and he may need to return to this facility.

MF
Max F.
Subaru Impreza
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Max said he was impressed by the service this business performed.