Deborah H.
Subaru Legacy
11/07/2015
Rick, Foster and Dan. Stepping up when there is an issue or a problem. First time I have really ever experienced that type of customer service.
Five Gold Stars, I came to MM based on reviews and awards. I am glad I did even though I had a concern it was resolved. 100% satisfied with Metric Motors

11/07/2015
Did not resolve or fix original problem as discussed previous to taking in my car
Not sure yet need to go back and address original concern that was not resolved. Simple fuel line leaks even more than before I took it in now I have a puddle of gas in garage. Would I recommend to friend not too sure yet.
Dan M. from Metric Motors responded on 11/16/2015

Thanks for your review Deborah. Since your review, you've had the vehicle back to us and given us the opportunity to correct any problems. We hope we have now solved any issues to your complete satisfaction.

TW
Tina W.
01/24/2020
Honest, Friendly & Great Service!
I brought my 2006 Saturn in for what we all thought was a catalytic converter issue & I prepared myself to pay a large bill at the end of things. Instead, Kevin decided to research other possible issues and found that the computer was the actual issue and it needed to be updated by GM. He contacted GM and had them come out and correct the issue, fixing my car and saving me over $600! I was astonished that they not only took the time to research to find the real issue but also didn't try to add on any un-needed services as well as being super friendly. They have earned a faithful patron for life, I will not take my car anywhere else from now on. Thank you Kevin and gang for everything! :-)

LJ
Leyland J.
12/02/2019
Highly recommended
We have been taking our vehicles to Metric for 20 years and their work and professionalism are magnificent. Even if they make a mistake which is rare they take full responsibility for it. Honesty and respect of customers is rare in these times. Much praise and many thanks to Metric Motors.

WS
will s.
06/14/2019
BAD OIL CHANGE
After finding a coupon for my father so he could get his oil changed he took his truck here and two days later the check engine light was on ; looking at the oil it was way too high, I drained a ton of black oil from the truck, then some more and got it to the max.
If a monkey did this job it would of been OK but a human would have to be inept or purposefully doing it.
I'm going to speak to someone about this or pursue it deeper. Major problems occurred at the same time.

LN
Lance N.
07/30/2018
No longer my favorite place
I have been taking my cars here for many years and the service was always great. Over the past year it seems to have gotten progressively worse and the prices seem to have skyrocketed. They just lost a loyal customer in me.

Love them!
I've been coming here for years and they have always done a great job, they do it right, fast, and reasonable when it comes to price.

WD
William D.
03/04/2018
Dishonest or Poor Estimating?
We took our Camry in for some repairs. The door locks were not working properly and fog lamp was broken out. They estimate 7.5 hours of work for the locks and 2 hour for the fog lamp replacement which included removing the front bumper. I called around and the lock repair was going to be significantly less time about 5-6 hours less through other places. I ended up replacing the fog lamp myself. Took me about 20 minutes and didn’t have to remove the front end to access it. So a the title states are they dishonest or just terrible at estimating? Just be sure you keep these guys honest by doing your due diligence and checking their estimates. I hope it isn’t a case of dishonesty.

NV
Nick V.
Greeley, CO
11/20/2017
Friendly staff, questionable service
I had my vehicle serviced her twice. The first experience I was a little surprised at the cost of labor to change a sensor but it did fix the problem. Second visit for leaking power steering fluid. They had the car for a week, assured me after pressurizing the system multiple times there was no leak found nore did it leak when cold and parked. Got it home and two days later found a puddle for steering fluid under the car. Staff is friendly and patient in explaining issues but can't say their work is any better than other shops that charge much less. Original issue never solved.

Todd B.
Brighton, CO
Pontiac Solstice
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Todd said the business provided good service and it was done on time.

AG
Amber G.
Longmont, CO
Honda Accord
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Amber said the business was able to fix her vehicle.

Margaret R.
04/26/2017
Last visit
As always, stellar service. Equally a great pleasure to talk with Foster and Rick. Met Kevin (Loveland Tire) too.

Strippin S.
Colorado
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeremiah. He said the lift wasn't big enough to help him with his problem, but Rick was extremely helpful in setting him up with another business that could.

KH
Keith H.
Casper, WY
Chevrolet Silverado
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Keith said this business got to his vehicle quickly and they are very friendly.