Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5rating 4.5882347
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

Richard H.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast and complete
I watched golf on TV in the waiting room and the next thing I knew my car was serviced and ready to go
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/18/2019

Good Afternoon Richard!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey with the amazing 5 Stars and we greatly appreciate the amazing feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your service! If you have any questions before your next service feel free to give us a call! Have a great rest of your week!

Randal B.
Denver, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Consistent Quality & Professionalism
I have been going to Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont for many years, and there's a good reason for that. I always receive consistent quality and professionalism from the staff.
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/17/2019

Good Afternoon Randal!

Sharon M.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency
JARRETT H D. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/17/2019

Good morning, Sharon!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey along with the amazing 5 Star review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are glad to know you were satisfied with your visit! If there is anything else that we can do for you in the future, please let us know! Have a wonderful week!

PM
Philip M.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Minor warranty issue. Patrick S. at the Service Desk was courteous and thorough. Got the replacement part in quickly. When the part arrived he got me right in for the replacement. The Tech, Bryan H., explained everything and got me back on the road quickly.
JARRETT H D. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/15/2019

Good afternoon, Philip!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are also glad to hear you were satisfied with your visit! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please let us know! Have a wonderful weekend!

Michael B.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Kept me informed and up to date. Service was done as they said it would be.
JARRETT H D. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/14/2019

Good afternoon, Michael!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are glad to know you were satisfied with your visit! If there is anything else that we can help you with, please let us know! Have a wonderful weekend!

Dorothy S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I always return to the dealership that I bought my car from for service.
I was pleased with the service rendered but thought that conducting those services is taking longer than it has in the past.
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/13/2019

Good Afternoon Dorothy!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey. We appreciate the feedback on the service that was performed. If there is anything that we can do in the future to earn 5 stars from you please let us know. Have a great rest of your week!

GM

RA
Robert A.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/11/2019 Category: Service
sad conclusion to system failure
My air-conditioning system failed on a hot summer afternoon. Dealership service department gave me the repair and replacement costs as $3000. My car is 8 years old with 99,000 miles on the odometer. It is worth maybe $8000. When the a/c is repaired/replaced, the car will then be worth maybe $8000. No chance for improvement.

Good Afternoon Robert!
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the amount of your repair. We want to make sure that your vehicle is getting the proper care that the vehicle deserves. If there is anything that we can do to help explain the repair or remedy any concerns, please give me or my Service manager a call at the number below, so we can help resolve any concerns. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great rest of your day!

Joseph A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2019 Category: Service
joe ashjian 2017 SantaFe
Patrick and Jarrett provide excellent customer service, and answer all my questions .

Good Morning Joe!

NV
Nancy V.
Eaton, CO
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Stevinson Hyundai Is Great!
I like to get my Elantra's oil changed at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont because their service is prompt and complete.
I receive my coupons often (which I do appreciate) and can easily schedule an oil-change appointment.
I live in Eaton, Colorado, but the drive to Longmont for car servicing is well worth the extra mileage.
STEVE M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/10/2019

Good afternoon Nancy,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Hope you have a great day!

Steve Lines
slines@stevinsonauto.com

Dona W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Always very professional
Always willing to help and very informative.
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/05/2019

Good Afternoon Dona!

Thornton, CO
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/28/2019 Category: Service
130k service
Consistency is their secret.
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/28/2019

Good Afternoon!

2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent
I have been taking my car here for several years and the staff is always excellent. They’re professional, friendly, thorough and they make everything easy for the customer.
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/28/2019

Good Morning!

IL
Ingrid L.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and explaining my car problem
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/25/2019

Good Morning Ingrid!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete our survey with the amazing 5 Stars and we greatly appreciate the amazing feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your service! If you have any questions before your next service feel free to give us a call! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Rosalba C.
Broomfield, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Car service
I like the service that I get for my car
JARRETT H D. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/22/2019

Good evening, Rosalba!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are glad to know you were satisfied with your visit! If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know! Have a great rest of your week!

BW
Brian W.
Greeley, CO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/20/2019 Category: Service
First service experience
Great CS, but that's the way it should be all the time.
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/20/2019

Good Afternoon Brian!

EK
Ella K.
Lafayette, CO
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Been w Stevenson Hyundai for close to 12yrs.
Decided to buy out my lease this time around. Chris rocked w getting paperwork together and all the legal stuff. The service Dept has always been professional and efficient w all my cars.
PATRICK J S. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/20/2019

Good Afternoon Ella!

Cynthia C.
2007 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019 Category: Service
no title
The only reason you didn't get 5 stars is because I'm not 100% sure the service fixed the problem of a shaking steering wheel. So far so good however. The rotors were machined and maybe that's what was needed. The problem was intermittent and it wasn't happening when I brought it in, so I'm holding out to see if it's truly fixed. Other than that you all are great and would get 5 stars.

-Cindy C
STEVE M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/20/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I see we were unable to earn 5 stars from you based upon your last visit with us. Please let me know how we can earn 5 stars from you in the future. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Steve Lines

05/19/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
JARRETT H D. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/20/2019

Good evening, Joseph!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the amazing 5 star review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are also glad to know you were satisfied with your visit! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Have a wonderful rest of your week!

TP
Thomas P.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
JARRETT H D. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/17/2019

Good evening, Thomas!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as are your kind words! We are also glad to know you were satisfied with your service! If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know! Have a wonderful weekend!