BW
Ben W.
Broomfield, CO
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Treat Customers with great Service.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/06/2021

Good afternoon Ben,

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is always greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great weekend!

Bruce B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
During my 70 years of driving car I have never found a Service Department That is good or better than
the Hyundai group in Longmont, Colorado . They do great service work.

Bruce Bowman
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/28/2021

Good afternoon Bruce,

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is always greatly appreciated and it is always a pleasure seeing you. Hope you have a great day!

MARK C. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/28/2021

Good Afternoon Bruce. Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

RE
Robert E.
Broomfield, CO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Fast, efficient, and courteous team.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/19/2021

Good morning Robert,

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is always greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great week!

Erie, CO
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Safety Recall and Standard Service
Professional,courteous, got all work done sooner than expected. Driver who did pick up/ drop off was friendly professional and prompt.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/13/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great week!

Denver, CO
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer service. Steve in service dept!
Steve in the service department is awesome and explains when you have a question.
He has excellent customer customer support!
I’m thankful for the caring the employees at this dealership.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/12/2021

Good morning!

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great week!

KF
Kathleen F.
Berthoud, CO
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful!!
Such a nice place to do business with, would highly recommend!!
MARK C. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/09/2021

Good Afternoon Kathleen. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Susan C.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Service was excellent.
I will return to Hyundai for my services.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/05/2021

Good morning Susan,

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Hope you have a great week!

AA
Aden A.
Firestone, CO
04/02/2021 Category: Service
great service department! friendly and helpful all the time!
We have bought our last 2 cars there and always take the cars there for service needed.
MARK C. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/02/2021

Good Afternoon. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated

James H.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased
We purchased a 2016 Tucson Sport at this dealership and every interaction has been comfortable, open, and trusted. And regardless the brand, new or used, or from your phone, the development of a business relationship with a local dealer is one key to long term product satisfaction. Stevinson has been that dealer.
MARK C. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 03/27/2021

Good Morning James. Thank you for the 5 star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

RJ
Randy J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
I have bought 2 new Santa Fe’s here.
Hyundai makes a great car and Stevinson does a great job on service and doing what they say they will do.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 03/26/2021

Good morning Randy,

Louisville, CO
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service personnel
I've recently worked with Jarrett, Steve and Mark at the service desk when I've had my vehicle serviced. No matter who I work with, I consistently get great service. I've been particularly impressed when I've asked them to check some simple things like wiper blades, and if they don't need to be replaced, they tell me so. Mark recently called while my car was in the service bay and said that the smudging on one blade that I had asked them to check was due to something stuck on the blade that was causing the smearing, and when they cleaned it, that fixed the problem. They could have easily just replaced it and charged me for a new set. I feel completely confident that they will shoot straight with me and not take advantage of my lack of automotive knowledge.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 03/23/2021

Good morning,

James S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2021 Category: Service
They are a top notch service, as well as sales staff, too.
I rated them the best that you can, because they are the best. I rate them a 5.0. I have bought three Hyundai's here, and had my first one of four bought in Calif. I have never had a problem with Hyundai. Stevenson's has always gave me great service and sales assistance. My son has also bought one here, after my recommendations. They are efficient, keep me informed, friendly people and much more. Highly recommend this dealership.
MARK C. from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 02/22/2021

02/11/2021 Category: Service
Always Great Service :)
For me personally, I avoid going to the dealership, especially in times of COVID. Every interaction I’ve had with this dealership is always exceptional. Am I greeted with confetti when I walk in? Of course not, but I’ve never had a bad experience with anyone from any department, which is so surprising for me as a female! They always make things clear & cut & I have faith in dropping off my car for whatever reason! I appreciate them so much & hope they continue to be so lovely.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 02/11/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. We greatly appreciated your feedback and look forward to seeing you next time. Hope you have a great weekend and stay warm!

James H.
Louisville, CO
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Kona Service
Excellent dealership and Service Department.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 02/05/2021

Good morning James,

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey with 5 stars. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you next time. Hope you have a great weekend!

TG
Troy G.
Erie, CO
02/02/2021
Stevinson Hyundai
This dealership has been a pleasure to work with. This dealership is small and quaint, but their service is top notch. Steve and Mark has both been a pleasure to work with. I feel like they’ve went above and beyond to help me out on diagnosis and repair of my vehicle so far! Transmission issues are difficult to diagnose, but it didn’t take them long to diagnose and work with my extended warranty to get this covered! The parts department even helped me out on parts I needed at an exceptional price in my own opinion. Thank you everyone at Stevinson for going above and beyond to work with your customers and make things as easy as possible. It’s greatly appreciated and you’ve more than earned my business for the future.
Steve M L., Service Manager from Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 02/03/2021

Good morning!

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out a review for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Hope you have a great day and we will talk to you soon.