Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Ann B. on 10/19/2017
"Service department review "
Truly a a fabulous , hardworking and attentive staff!!
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:24 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/19/2017

Good afternoon Ann,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great night!

James M. on 10/19/2017
"Great service ice depart2"
Had to take my Hyundai purchased somewhere else for service...friendly, informative, prompt and professional.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:11 AM

Good afternoon James,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Verified Customer on 10/18/2017
"Great service"
Jarrett took care of my service requests in the usual thorough and friendly manner I always experience at Stevinson Hyundai. He even called about something that was discovered while my vehicle was in the shop that needed attention soon. Even though I decided to postpone it until next time, it was good to know about the needed attention and he didn't pressure me into immediate action. I really appreciated that.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:06 PM

Good morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Kristine J. on 10/17/2017
"The people at the desk and the mechanics go out of their way to accommodate. "
I made a mistake on my calendar and arrived for my Hyundai's oil change and check up at 3:00, Oct. 13th--exactly one week early! The man at the desk (I wish I could remember his name) kindly explained to me that my appointment was the following week, Oct. 20th, at 3:00. I felt badly realizing I had made the mistake, and said I would return next week. As I started to walk out the door, he asked me to wait while he checked with his mechanic. When he came back to the office, he said the mechanic would fit me in and do the work. I thanked him, and he assured me it was fine, and now I wouldn't have to drive back again the following week. I was very impressed and grateful for this man and also for the mechanics who volunteered to do an extra job before they went home.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 03:32 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/17/2017

Good evening Kristine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the amazing comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great night

Sheila Z. on 10/14/2017
"Cutomer Service is great!"
The group of guys at Hyundai Longmont really make you feel important and don't hesitate to go beyond the service to take care of your needs. I really trust this place and I can not say that about other dealerships.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 09:44 PM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/16/2017

Good morning, Sheila!

Thank you so very much for taking your time out to complete our survey and for the great 5 star review, along with the kind words! We are more than happy to know you were satisfied with your service. If there is anything else that you may need during future visit, please let us know so we can keep up the good work! Have a wonderful day!

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"recall work"
quick and complete
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 01:02 PM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/14/2017

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great 5 Star review! Your feedback is very appreciated, and we are more than happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit! If you happen to need anything else during future services, please let us know so we can keep up the good work. Have a wonderful weekend!

Maureen L. on 10/11/2017
"Very helpful with my problems. went above and beyond what was been asked."
oh yes i will be back ! Thank you Peter and Maureen Schroth
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 02:22 PM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/12/2017

Good morning, Maureen!

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! We are more than happy to hear that you were satisfied with your service and that we will see you here again. If there is anything else you may need, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!

Verified Customer on 10/10/2017
"Always great service!"
I always appreciate that I get a call from them when they are working on my car to update me and inform me of what it might need to have done either that day or in the near future.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:57 PM

Good evening!

Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! We are more than glad to hear you are satisfied with the service we provide. If there is anything else that you may need, please let us know so we can keep up the good work! Have a great rest of your day!

Dale N. on 10/09/2017
"Good service."
Prompt. Competant.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:38 PM

Good morning, Dale!

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete our survey and for the amazing 5 Star review! We are more than happy to know that you were satisfied with your visit. If you need anything else during future services, please let us know so we can keep up the good work! Have a great day!

Debbi W. on 10/09/2017
"good service"
good service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:34 PM

Good morning, Debbi!

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great 5 Star review! Your feedback means a lot to us. We are also very glad to know you were satisfied with your visit. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!

Verified Customer on 10/09/2017
"check up"
all is well
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 07:59 AM
Jarrett H D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/09/2017

Good morning!

Thank you very much for taking your time to fill out our survey and for the great 5 Star review! We are more than happy to hear that you are satisfied with your visit. If there is anything else that we can do for you in future services, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!

Michael E. on 10/07/2017
"Great Service"
Service performed in a timely manner and with professionalism.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 11:35 AM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/07/2017

Good afternoon Michael,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend

Verified Customer on 10/07/2017
"Timely, courteous, and professional"
Maintenance recommendations always clearly explained, service provided in a professional and timely manner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 06:01 AM

Verified Customer on 10/02/2017
"Professional and efficient"
My vehicle had two factory recalls and I coupled this work with a 30,000 mile service. I dropped off at 9am and the vehicle was done by 12:30pm, which seemed very efficient in comparison to other dealership service departments I've experienced through the years.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 10:10 AM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/02/2017

Good afternoon,

Verified Customer on 09/28/2017
"Hyundai and Stevinson Stand By Their Product"
Stevinson Hyundai and the manufacturer stood behind their product and warranty. Very pleased!!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 05:10 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/29/2017

Kevin S. on 09/28/2017
"The people and that they do not over-price or push you to buy anything unnecessary."
Have bought several vehicles over the years and utilized the service center. Very satisfied with the whole dealership, having worked in that industry for many years myself.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 11:51 AM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/28/2017

Good afternoon Kevin,

Verified Customer on 09/27/2017
"Friendly service"
completed the check of transmission and found no issues
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/27/2017 06:17 PM

Rosalba C. on 09/27/2017
"Rosie. C"
The experience of the workers
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 07:20 AM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/27/2017

BRUCE B. on 09/26/2017
"Great Service With Honest Dealer"
Has always been helpful, and dependable. All the folks from the Service Mgr. down are included. NO better
Service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 09/26/2017 12:40 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/26/2017

Good afternoon Bruce,
Wow! Thank you so much for the great review and for the amazing comments/kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for always being a loyal customer and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day!

Sherri V. on 09/26/2017
"The customer service is fantastic!"
I do recommend this business to all my friends.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 09/26/2017 11:58 AM

Good afternoon Sherri,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey with 5 stars and for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day