Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Thupten D. on 05/17/2017
"Services change each time?"
Poor hospitality
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 07:19 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/18/2017

Thupten,

I am sorry for the confusion about the alignment. If you would like to bring the Sonata back we can put on the lift and have my shop foreman go over the brakes with you. I would to get your concerns resolved and earn back those other three stars.

Thomas K. on 04/17/2017
"Double check their work BEFORE you leave the dealership."
Very frustrated that it took approximately FOUR weeks to get the get the problem diagnosed, get the parts ordered, delivered, and yet ANOTHER appointment scheduled to fix my A/C.
Then when I got the car home, I discovered that: A.) the dust caps for the A/C lines that they had just installed had not been replaced, and were still sitting in a crevice in the inner fender well. and B.) the headlight on that side of the car had gone out, but nobody bothered to check with me to see if I wanted that repaired. Don't worry, I've already purchased a replacement headlamp and fixed it.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 10:02 AM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/17/2017

Mr. Kerlee,

I apologize for your frustration with your recent experience. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make up for this oversight and to make things right again. Thank you for your feedback as I have shared with my personnel so we can continue to improve our customers experience.

Verified Customer on 03/21/2017
"Costly"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 10:45 AM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 03/21/2017

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please feel free to contact me personally so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 10/13/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"I appreciate your help. Happy now. "
Problem has been fixed.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:26 AM

"My problem was not fixed the first time"
They don't know what they are doing.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:26 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/04/2016

Good morning and thank you for the feedback! I really want to make this right for you. PLease let me know the details of what happened and what I can to to fix this for you. I sincerely apolgize for your visit and am committed to making this right. Thank you

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/13/2016

Good afternoon Duke! PLease text or email me the picture of the part we agreed to replace and I will have it taken care of on us! Thanks again for chatting with me!

970-556-5247 cellular

Logan I. on 09/02/2016
"Friendly staff, but lack of communication was disappointing."
Lack of communication made me late for work and miss lunch
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/31/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016 01:12 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/02/2016

Logan I want to apologize for your visit. Communication is paramount and we failed you. Please let me know what I can do to make this up to you, I will do all that I can to make this right. Thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/06/2016

Good afternoon Logan, please let me know what I can do to make this right! I am committed to making sure we resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you!

sdesimone@stevinsonauto.com

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/09/2016

Logan I really want to apologize. I absolutely agree with everything you just wrote. I see I have to spend some time with my service department which will begin Monday and I will make sure everyone knows my expectation. I am embarrassed that your experience turned out like this. If there is ever anything I can do to make this up to you, please let me know. Thank you and have a good weekend.

Yours in service,

Scott A. DeSimone

ROBERT F. ReScore Review on 07/14/2016
"follow up"
I am pleased with the quick response I received after my initial review. I will hold judgement till after my new appointment.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 01:16 PM

"communication"
feel I should have been notified when I arrived how long the service was going to take. There were 2 other customers in the waiting room that were not satisfied with the wait time. One couple that came in after me, I think they had dropped their car off earlier, were given a discount on their bill because of "the long wait they had". My husband had bought a vehicle at this dealership a few years ago and was very satisfied with the service department and always said they were so fast and efficient. I'm not getting that warm fuzzy feeling there now.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 01:16 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/14/2016

I am truely sorry for extended wait time you experienced and would love to make it up to you. If you could call or email me when it is convenient for you that would be great.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/14/2016

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback! youre correct, it should not take that long at all and I assure you I will find out why it took so long and I wil fix whatever I need to to insure that doesnt happen again, its just not acceptable. I would like to offer to pay for your next 2 oil changes to help make up for the lost time, I will note your accont and make sure that on the next 2 oil changes there will be zero cost to you. Again my apologies and please contact me anytime if I can be of service. Thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/23/2016

Good afternoon Mrs. Fick I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I know you were in for a tire issue, I wanted to make sure that we met your expectaion. As always, please contact me at any time if I may be of service! Thank you!

Mark K. on 07/12/2016
"Incompetant service department"
0 out of 100
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016 12:39 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/12/2016

Mark,

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the recent visit. I would be willing to work with you if there is something I can help resolve. When I spoke to Steve, he stated that he offered to give you estimates on some of the items over the phone but you wanted us to diagnose them instead. As for the timing belt, having seen the vehicle only once before for an oil change and inspection, there was no way for us to know the timing belt had been replaced (most technicians leave a sticker or note on the cover) and was therefore making a recommendation based on mileage. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help you with.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/14/2016

Good afternoon Mark! I am very sorry to hear that your visit with us did not go as planned. I also spoke to Steve and we were only doing what was approved. If you feel that you were charged for something you did not approve, please let me know and I will do my best to make sure that you are satified. Thank you

William S. ReScore Review on 06/28/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great job, long wait, great service"
The issue was resolved without me even asking for it. Great customer service as always
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 07:20 AM

"Great job, long wait"
Representatives up front are great as usual. Technicians were great as usual. Service took almost 2 hours, usually less than 45 minutes
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 07:20 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/26/2016

I am so sorry for the wait taking so long. I would like to offer a complementary oil change on your next visit. I will also find out why this took so long and will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and I assure you wile will do better on your next visit. Thanks and enjoy your Sunday!

Joyce N. ReScore Review on 05/26/2016
"Very satisfactory resolution."
Shawn at Stevinson Hyundai did work with us and he was very kind and courteous. We are very happy to say that our concerns were addressed and thank him very much for helping us. We have had many very successful appointments at Stevinson and look forward to continuing that relationship.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 01:29 PM

"Very disappointing service!"
Don't care to comment.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 01:29 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/17/2016

Joyce,

I wanted to thank both you and your husband in taking time to talk to me about your recent visit and rest assured we won't the previous 18 good visits be in vain. After I finish looking into the situation I will call you back.

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/26/2016

Joyce, I wanted to touch base and see if your concern has been resolved. If it has not, please feel free to contact me at any time and I will do my very best to make sure that you are satisfied. thank you Joyce!

TIMOTHY D. on 07/21/2015
"2.5 hours for an oil change and tire rotation"
I made an appointment for a oil change and tire rotation at noon. It was finished at 2:30. No additional issues or services needed to be performed.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/17/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 12:13 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/21/2015

Timothy,

I apologize we did not meet your expectations and we will continue to improve our processes and strive for 100% satisfaction.

Abigail M. on 04/08/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"service customer service"
After my car was done I sat and waited to be checked out for 30 minutes while the person behind the counter had two personal guests and kept talking to them. I had to interrupt their conversation to get checked out.
Service Date: 04/08/2015
Service Type:
Review Created: 04/08/2015 01:26 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/08/2015

Abigail,
We do sincerely apologize. It is never our intention for one of our guests to have to wait here any longer than necessary.