Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Emery P. on 08/17/2017
"service is to expensive "
It is hard to get service work scheduled. Then when you get it scheduled the time estimate is not correct
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 08/17/2017 12:02 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/19/2017

Good afternoon Emery,
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for your recent service visit with us. Your time is very important and Im sorry it was difficult to make an appointment and the service was not completed on time. We will make sure this does not happen again.

Steve Lines
slines@stevinsonauto.com
Mary M. on 08/03/2017
"People, service "
Like the folks here. Very helpful and courteous.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 07:37 AM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/04/2017

Mary,

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the delay in starting on your vehicle and completing it. With the nice and positive comments, the last thing we want is for you to have a negative experience. Have a great weekend.

Frank L. on 05/10/2017
"Love the dealership, had my first bad experience"
Will be turning my lease in early, wondering if my other Hyundia will be serviced properly. ????
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 05/10/2017 08:13 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/11/2017

Good morning Mr. Loffreda! I am very sorry to hear about your recent visit. I chatted with Steve and Shawn and they too are very sorry for this avoidable inconvienence. I know your name and I know you have been a loyal customer and i was upset to hear about this. Rest assured that I have addressed this issue and it will not happen again. For your inconvienence I would like to offer you a complementary oil change and a free full detail on your vehicle at your convienence. Again, my sincere apologies and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service.

Scott A. DeSimone
Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Richard M. on 03/12/2017
"Disappointed"
Disappointed with value, appearance of dealership compared to other Stevinson dealerships, lack of interest in customer comfort, length of time for service was longer than other dealers. Service was performed correctly, though.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/12/2017 04:10 PM
Steve M L., Service Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 03/14/2017

Good morning Richard,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your feedback. I am very sorry your visit with us did not meet your expectations. We value your time and your business. It looks like we had applied a $28.95 coupon to the service. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly.

Steve Lines
slines@stevinsonauto.com
Surendrantha B. on 02/05/2017
"The staff and the excellent customer service"
Average this time or 100% not sure as a result of observing Low MPG soon after returning from my car service.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/23/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 08:56 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 02/06/2017

Surendrantha,

Thank you for the feedback. I looked at the last two visits and I'm not sure what could have reduced the mileage from oil changes or air filters but please give us a call at your convenience and we will be happy to look into it.

Verified Customer on 12/05/2016
"Incomplete and Late"
A simple 45 minute appt turned to 2 hours after the mechanic didn't put the lights and seats back together correctly. Missed an important work appointment.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/05/2016 12:30 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 12/05/2016

I am so sorry that this happened. I am embarassed that we let a vehicle leave our shop not fixed correctly. I will get down to the bottom of this and will make sure we fix what we need to on our end. Did you ever speak with our service manager? Also, please let me know what I can do to make this up to you. Thank you for taking the time to let me know and I am sincerely sorry this happened.

James R. on 11/09/2016
"Customer Service was fine during my visit "
N/a
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/09/2016 12:20 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 11/09/2016

James,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I have left you a message so we can discuss your concerns and the reasoning behind the 3 STAR review and wouldn't recommend. I'm concerned and confused with those scores and the three yeses and want to make sure your visits in the futrure go well.

Melissa E. on 10/18/2016
"Did not complete request"
They did not add nitrogen to my tires even though I requested it in writing and asked twice on the phone.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/15/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 02:16 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/19/2016

Melissa,

I apologize if there was a misunderstanding and for your frustration. I called and left you a message yesterday so I could address your concern, but have not heard back from you. I have spoken with Jarrett the advisor and the technician and Jarrett did ask the technician to put nitrogen in your tires. I am more than happy to have put nitrogen in the tires again with you present so you are comfortable that it was done. We can do that when you come back in to get the recall completed. The recall part has arrived as well which I was going to let you about when you called back.

Emery P. on 10/04/2016
"service people are hard to get a hold of."
Not great but not all that bad
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/30/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 02:43 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 10/04/2016

Good aftrnoon Emery. I am very sorry to see your visit did not go as planned. Can you please let me know what happend so I can both fix the issue and try to make it up to you? Thank you, and again my sincere apologies.

Kimberlee B. on 09/13/2016
"Um..."
I'm not sure why I'm having to type this twice, but changing a single light bulb should not take close to an hour of my time, especially when I'd scheduled an appointment. I understand you have multiple cars being serviced at once. The next time I need a specific repair done, should I ask to exclude the 1000 point inspection?
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/13/2016 01:13 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/13/2016

Kimberlee,

I apologize we didn't give you a time expectation. Yes, we can also always eliminate the multi point inspection and hand car wash if we need to be time sensitive. Thank you for the feedback.

Verified Customer on 09/08/2016
"Took a long time and poor communication"
Took a long time and poor communication
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016 10:30 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/09/2016

Bart I am so sorry for your expierence. Can you please let me know how I can make this right for you?

HAROLD C. on 09/08/2016
"Service time unacceptable for a scheduled appointment."
Service has been better in the past.
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016 12:03 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 09/08/2016

Harold thank you for your feedback. 2 hours for an oil change is absolutely ridiculous and I want to sincerely apologize. I will find out what happened and rest assured I'll get it fixed and will make sure it doesn't happen again. I would also like to pay for your next 2 oil changes to try to make this up to you. Again my sincere apologies.

Beverly S. ReScore Review on 08/12/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great follow up strengthens your excellent reputation"
It is fabulous to deal with an organization who takes responsibility for glitches. That is the major kudos. It is a lovely sweetner to add a complementary detailing. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 12:46 PM

"Fell down in service this time"
Flubbed the client pick-up and put me very late into Denver for meeting
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 12:46 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 08/11/2016

Beverly,

Thanks for taking my call this afternoon and helping me with your feedback, I appreciated that. We will see you next month and take care of that detail for you. Please let me know if there is anything else i can do for you.

Verified Customer on 07/26/2016
"Dealing with Billy in service, always makes me feel comfortable..."
Dealership not as friendly as it was a few years ago.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/26/2016 04:08 PM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 07/27/2016

I apologize your recent visit did not live up to previous experiences. Please contact me so we can discuss this and address where we have fallen short.

Verified Customer on 06/28/2016
"Service "
The people in the service department are nice
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/21/2016
Review Created: 06/28/2016 04:27 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/28/2016

Good afternoon! It appears your visit did not meet your expectation. Please let me know what I can do to make it right, thank you!

RITA G. ReScore Review on 06/27/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"My Confidence Has Been Restored"
Shawn has restored my confidence in Stevinson Hyundai. He went out of his way to show me that Stevinson DOES care about the service they provide by listening to my concerns and addressing them where possible. I appreciated Shawn taking the time to make me feel like I am a valued customer.
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 06:25 AM

"Not impressed by the Service Dept."
Disappointed in the treatment - Doug Wilson is a GREAT salesman, who goes out of his way to ensure that the customer is satisfied, the Service Dept. leaves much to be desired.
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 06:25 AM
Shawn C., Service and Parts Manager at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 06/15/2016

Rita,

I apologize for your experience with our service department. I would like to discuss your concerns and get them resolved for you. Please feel free to contact me, either by email or phone, at your convenience or let me know a good time to contact you.

James D. on 05/31/2016
"Good Customer Care and Prompt Service"
Good overall service but they are still unable to determine our shifting lurch (hard shift) at 45mph on inclines.
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 12:35 PM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/31/2016

James, I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your vehicle. I will go chat with my team and see what is going on and I will get back to you and we will see if we can find a remedy for this ongoing issue. thank you.

Hassie H. ReScore Review on 05/27/2016
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 07:30 AM

"Excellent Customer Service"
This is a re-score... I will give Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont 5 stars because the situation has been resolved.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 07:30 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/15/2016

Good evening Hassie and thank you for the feedback. Would there be a time I could call you tomorrow to discuss? Thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/17/2016

Good morning Hassie! You should see a "rescore" link where you are able to adjust the stars and the would reccomend. thanks!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/18/2016

This should allow you to rescore. Thanks Hassie!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 05/26/2016

Hello Hassie, you mentioned in our conversation that you would rescore this, I havent seen any change. Could you please rescore? thanks!

THOMAS R. ReScore Review on 04/29/2016
"Concerns"
They have been very diligent in taking care of my concerns in a timely manner. All issues were addressed and resolved.
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 09:22 AM

"Need answers to my concerns"
Did not seem to be concerned about my issues. Took way to long for just a routine oil and maintenance check.
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 09:22 AM
Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/16/2016

Good morning. I want to apologize for your last visit. I will get with both both Steve and Shawn first thing
monday and will figure out what we need to do to get these issues corrected for you right away. Is is okay for me to call you Monday? Thanks!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/18/2016

Good morning. I did get woth both Jarrett ( service advisor) and Shawn (Service manager) to get some backround on your concern. I understand that Jarrett attempted to go over the screen settings with you but it sounds like he was unable to get this issue completely addressed. As for the paint, it is quite possilbe that it is a factory defect in the paint and if that is the case, it would be repaired under the Hyundai warranty. Jarret should have had Shawn look at that defect when you were here. Jarrett is new to the service department ( previously in sales) and we are using this to help train him on these types of situations. As for the issues, I would like to do whatver we need to to get this resolved for you. If you are able to come back in, we will promptly have the navagation screen issued resolved and will have Shawn look at the paint to determine whether or not it is an item covered by the warranty. For the inconvienenve of having to come in for a second appointment, I would happily fill you tank of gas and would also be happy to pick your car up, leave a loaner car with you and get your car fixed and back to you at no charge. If the paint is able to be coverend under warranty, we would have Mahnke Autobody (Hyundai approved) complete the work and would provide you with a loaned car at that time as well. I want to apologize for out team not doing a better job handling this from the beginning but I assure you we will not let this happen again. PLease let me know how you would like for us to proceed. thank you!

Scott D. at Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont responded on 04/28/2016

Good evening! I was out of the office yesterday and wanted to check in with you to make sure the issues were addressed to your satisfaction. I am very interested in your feedback and want to make sure that we resolved your concerns. please let me know and in the future please feel free to contact me any time and I am happy to be of service. have a great rest of the week, hopefully it will actually start feeling like spring soon! thanks again

Verified Customer on 01/16/2015
"They are in town"
No call back for service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata