David M.
Redding, CA
06/23/2021
Great shop
Fair pricing, excellent work.

HR
Hal R.
Shasta Lake, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/18/2021
They do it right every time.
I have been going there for over 20 years I have had many things done, they always get it right the first time. It's a home grown family business, the staff are fantastic people. I would and have recommended them to everyone.

HK
Harold K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/17/2021
They do quality work for a fair price.
I’ve used other shops for my import and got mediocre results after spending a lots of money. They’ve always given me good value for my money.

Michele S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/17/2021
Mercedes estimate
They were very informative about my car and told me everything that needed to be fixed and with an honest price

Ken M.
Cottonwood, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/14/2021
Professional and keep apps as scheduled
Keep apps and if we don't need the work they don't sell it.honest and professional

Mike H.
Ford Fiesta
06/10/2021
Always the best
I'm always more than happy with the service here. They always go above and beyond for me. Finding an honest shop isn't as easy as you'd hope but this place is terrific in every way. They even pretend to laugh at my jokes which is a real bonus!

NV
Nate V.
Ram 1500
Friendly
I've been going here for EVER, cuz, they are great!

Larry M.
06/07/2021
Always try to accommodate customer, friendly staff
My car broke down over the holiday weekend, called them Tuesday morning they were booked out till the middle of next week, I told them what happened and they said bring it in and they would try to check it out. They called me late that afternoon and told me what they found.

Augusta M.
Weed, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/07/2021
Keeps my older car solid and running like a top!
Love my VW and Metric Motors keeps everything running strong!

Don H.
Mercedes-Benz E300
06/06/2021
Great Place !
Had my oil changed. Great job, Thank you .

WN
Wade N.
Milpitas, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/01/2021
Professional in work, and customers
I had an issue with my car that required eliminating one of 2 possibilities. I called Jeff 3 to 4 times before the appointment.
He was professional in dealing with my concerns. Final price was under what was quoted, and time taken was spot on.

Stefanie H.
Chevrolet Trax
Great as always
Thought I had a $2000 problem, but turned out to be a $100 problem. It’s nice, to not worry about being taken advantage of. Best auto repair place ever!!!

Joseph M.
Best machanics
My 4 runner went there for a timing belt and now it runs like a damn Nascar . I feel like I found the gold at the end of the rainbow with this shop.

DA
Don A.
05/19/2021
The people that work and run the business
Work performed and results