Annette M.
Chevrolet HHR
03/08/2021
Got me in as soon as possible
No matter what I take my car in for here they get me in and out in a very timely manner And as soon as possible. Very friendly staff. The only place I go now to have a car repairs.I highly recommend them.

Dan B.
Cottonwood, CA
Family run business
Always do a great job.

Volkswagen EuroVan
Metric Motors
Great diagnosis and good service. Would highly recommend.

KF
Karen F.
Cottonwood, CA
Very nice people
It was great. They were able to get my far to pass smog but light came back on.

Michael W.
Red Bluff, CA
03/03/2021
2011 Colorado
Thanks again for getting my truck finished so I can get my tags from dmv tomorrow
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

You're so very welcome!  I'm glad we could get it done for you.  Thank you and we'll see ya next time!

Michael W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/03/2021
Jeff and the team at metric are great people,they were on time and willing to work with me, they were fair in what they charged me for the work that was done.thanks metric team
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

We thank you!  And I'm kinda partial to that Jeff guy, too.  Even though he is my brother.  lol  Thanks again for coming to see us and have a great day!

Marietta M.
Redding, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
02/25/2021
Honest!
Every time I have a problem with my 1986 Vanagon Metric Motors has come to the rescue.
I trust them fully with my car.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you so much for putting your trust with us.  We appreciate you and hope to see you again next time.  Thanks again!

Jimmy A.
02/18/2021
Friendly, honest, knowlegable, reliable
Guys are friendly, got us in right away. They're honest a knowledgeable.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you so much for a great review!  We're glad we could help you with your car's needs.  Hope to see you next time.  Have a great day!

02/18/2021
Smog appt
Quick fast and efficient
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you so much!  We try hard to get people on their way quickly, especially for smog checks.  Because what a pain, right?  lol  Thanks again!

MK
Mark K.
Honest, Dependable, Friendly
Metric Motors has been my go to for all my lamp, brake and smog needs for years. They are competent, fair and are always willing to help me save money if possible. I plan to continue going to them for any of my automotive needs.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you!  We appreciate you trusting us with your cars and whatever repairs or checks you may need.  Enjoy this weather (while it lasts :) ) and we'll see you next time.  Thanks again!

Mary M.
Oil change and maintenance
I’m always greeted with a smile. Kindness, great questions about my car. Work is done fast and accurate.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for a great review!  We're so glad we've been able to help you with your car and hope to see you again in the future.  Thanks again!

Debbie P.
Oak Run, CA
Nissan 300ZX
Older awesome Vehicles
Excellent knowledge of my 1985 Nissan 300ZX and had her ready to pass her smog test in under an hour. On time for appointment, efficient, and communicated clearly the minor idle adjustment needed. Trustworthy shop!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review!  We appreciate you and your awesome older vehicle!!  Thanks again and we'll see you next time!

WS
William S.
02/11/2021
Glad to have found them
Very friendly and easy to work with
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you so much!  We're glad you found us, too!  We hope to see you again next time.  Thanks again!

Jerry W.
Ford Expedition
02/08/2021
Smog test
Had some problems getting our truck to smig. Mechanic was very helpful with information the helped us to get a proper reading, so it passedz.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for the review!  Love you guys and hope to see you soon!  Glad we finally got that thing to pass.  :)

Stacey W.
Redding, CA
02/08/2021
Thank you for the great service.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Stacey!  We're glad you came in and hope to see you next time!  Have a great day!