Michael H.
Redding, CA
10/03/2018
Excellence again!
I have Benin to metric several times and I'm always pleased with their work. I had to have a turn signal unit replaced after hitting a ladder in the middle of I-5. Jeff was spot on with the estimate and time needed for completion. Thanks again guys.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/04/2018

You're so very welcome!  We're glad you found us and appreciate your business and friendship! May those critters (and other obstacles) stay out of the path of that pretty car!  :)   Thank you!!

Steve H.
Red Bluff, CA
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
09/25/2018
Good work!
Very satisfied with the work done and the fees charged. The time you had the vehicle was so brief we were amazed. You set the example for expedited, excellent service. Thank you so much!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Steve!  We're so happy and grateful that you took the time to let us know!  Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you need anything for your vehicle.

09/08/2018
HONEST AND RELIABLE ALL MAKES CAR AND TRUCK REPAIR!
My family has used Metric Motors for all our vehicle needs for over 30 years. They are a family owned and run business and all the mechanics are very well trained and can solve any problem in a very timely fashion. Their prices are very reasonable and as a plus, they are all friendly and nice. Thanks again Metric Motors for keeping my truck on the road!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much Kathy!!  We truly appreciate you and appreciate your business and your friendship!

Honda Civic Coupe
06/21/2018
Nice people, great customer service and very knowledable mechanic in any model car or truck!
I had Metric Motors replace an exterior bulb which the car had to be put up on a hoist, and I am happy they were very reasonable in what they charged me for a small job. I rely on Metric to keep my cars running.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you, Kathy!  I'm glad we were able to work it in for you.  And thanks for another great review!

05/25/2018
Nice people, great customer service and great mechanics!
They just replaced the fuel pump in my 2000 Sonoma. Metric Motors people are nice and very considerate. I appreciate their professional work everytime I bring my truck to them.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much, Kathy!  We really appreciate you!!  And it's easy to be nice when we have such a nice customer.  :)  Thanks again!

LR
lee r.
05/04/2018
Deeply Disappointed
I have being going to them for over 15 years. No more. Truck died on the road had it taken in to be worked on. Called me said it was done. I picked it up and didn't get a block away it did the same thing. They took it back to the shop called me and said it was done. I drove it home about a mile ran fine. Drove it to Redding today and it died on I-5 had to have it towed home. Called said it did the same thing. Oh you can bring it in and we will look at it. I don't think so. Three times is not the charm
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Lee.  I'm so sorry that you've had this issue.  Unfortunately with intermittent issues like yours, we can't pinpoint the problem, because when the car was here, everything was working.  We did our best to get the car to re-create the problem, but it didn't co-operate.  So at that point, it's a best guess situation.  And we apparently didn't guess correctly.  I'm sorry if that was not communicated clearly to you.  If the car is not running at this point, we'll pay to have it towed here and be able to diagnose the problem.  Intermittent issues are the worst, for our customers and for us.  As you have been coming here for 15 years, and we've made you happy up until this point, I believe you know that our technicians are qualified and we strive to keep our customers happy.  We're only human, but we'll do our best to make it right.  Again, I'm sorry for your trouble.

Jessica C.
04/23/2018
Very friendly, professional, and good at what they do!
They backed up they're work and double check things for me because of my insecurities, I felt so safe leaving there. They were on time and very friendly yet professional. They didn't try to over charge me, it's a great thing paying for what you get and getting even more. I couldn't say enough good things. I'm a 100% satisfied customer.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you so much Jessica!  It's so nice to hear when we've done something right and we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know!  Thanks again!!

SK
Sandy K.
GMC Pickup
04/18/2018
Outstanding Service
Great service on my 91 gmc.Jeff and his team are assume. Prices are reasonable too.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you so much, Sandy!  We appreciate your business and the time you took to give us a great review!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!  Thanks again!!

MF
Monty F.
Kia Forte
04/18/2018
Smog test.
Always go to Metric Motors. They seem to always be able to fix my cars. They take care of my regular maintenance and lso.very friendly too.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  We're so glad you're happy with our service and look forward to seeing you in the future!  Thanks again!

CP
Chris P.
Cottonwood, CA
03/03/2018
Oil leak be gone
I have always trusted Metric Motors. They are on time, clean and dependable. A loyal customer for any car in my past, since 1986! Thanks for fixing my leak.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you so much Chris!  We truly appreciate your business and your friendship!  (32 years - WOW!!)

02/20/2018
Great Customer Service!
I have taken my old truck to Metric for years and it is still running great, they have very knowledgeable mechanics and do the work quickly!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you so much, Kathy!  We truly appreciate your friendship and business!

John L.
Minot, ND
Volkswagen Bus
01/12/2018
Fixed Brakes Great at Fair Price Thank You!
The brakes on my bus were fading out. The brake pads were worn out.
I could HEAR the metal scraping on metal. So I bought new brake pads
at Wolfgangs VW parts shop and brought them to Metric for install.
They put them in but discovered the rotors had deep grooves. I asked
if they could smooth them down somehow, and they did with a lathe.
Result: safer rotors and working breaks. Cost for labor: 150.
Thank you Metric Motors!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/13/2018

You're so very welcome!  I'm glad we could get you back on the road safely.  Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

Michael H.
Redding, CA
01/05/2018
Excellent Service!
I went to Metric at the referral from a friend who has used them for years. He couldn't say enough positive comments regarding their service. I have to agree. Jeff was spot on with the estimate and the job was done right. When you find a good mechanic you stay with them. Metric will be my choice for future repairs.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you so much, Michael!  We're so glad we could help you.  Welcome to the family!!  :)

EG
Elizabeth G.
Red Bluff, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/14/2017
Metric you ALL ROCK!
There is never a good time for your car to fail you. But, the Rainbow always shines at Metric! My car left me whole I was meeting clients. It just would not start. We had it towed to the Metric crew and as always, they had it running like a champ! Always get the best service, from the front office to the shop, they are the BEST! Thank you Metric!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/14/2017

Wow!  Thank you for that amazing review - and we're so glad we could help you out and get you back underway!  Hope you have a great Christmas and an amazing New Year!  Thanks again!

HR
Hal R.
Shasta Lake, CA
12/14/2017
You can trust them.
I have used Metric Motors for around 18 years, not one time have I ever had to go back because something wasn't right. They do top quality work, and I will not go anywhere where else.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you so much, Hal!  It was great to see you!  Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a New year filled with joy!  We all appreciate you so much!  Thanks again!

Scott B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/13/2017
Good job
You got my bug 1.9 Tri running great! Thanks Jeff Scott merry xmas
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/14/2017

That's great news!  Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you in the new year!  Merry Christmas!

Larry M.
Ford Probe
11/06/2017
You all are like family! (good family) You all do great work; easy to talk to and do fantastic work.
Well....you all are great. We couldn't ask for better! Keep up the great work!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/07/2017

That's very sweet - and you are definitely considered family to us as well!  Much love to you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Terry B.
Yreka, CA
Volvo S80
10/30/2017
They took care of me
They did what other auto shops could not do
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/31/2017

I'm so glad we could help you out!  Thank you for taking the time to review us!  We really appreciate it!

10/18/2017
Metric Motors has a great auto mechanic!
They are courteous and have great customer service!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you, Kathy!  We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such a glowing review!  We're glad we could help and hope to see you next time!  Thanks again!

PR
Patty R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2017
Awesome people!!
As always great job done quickly!!_
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you so much, Patty!  We appreciate your business and hope everything is well with your car.  See you next time!