Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SILVIA R.
Windsor, WI
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
Sadisfight
Bought 2 cars from there very helpful.
Everyone made me feel welcome.
Never had a problem.

LY
LEE Y.
Sun Prairie, WI
Kia Optima Hybrid
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied With This Service!
I had an oil change, tire rotation, multipoint inspection and a recall (computer software patch) on my hybrid kia optima. Everything was done on time and at the price quoted.

The service representative kept me informed about what was being done and how long before the work was done.

I love it that the waiting service area had free cable tv, charging station, cookies, popcorn, coffee, water, and wireless service. The service area was spacious with many sitting areas to do work. All great amenities.

Thank you for this excellent service experience.

DEB H.
Monona, WI
Kia Sportage
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I came in a little late for a service appointment, and Christy R., service advisor, said “not a problem, don’t worry about it, it happens 😉!” On top of that, she was able to get me in and out in a very timely manner. I truly appreciated the great customer service!

Sun Prairie, WI
Kia Optima
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Measurements inaccurate, did a good job resolving issue.
My service representative was friendly I directed me to the right person to fix my prepaid service coupon issue. Apparently they expire, even though, there is no experation, as I was told by the financial advisor, and that I had recalled when I purchased it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten it, with the low miles I drive. Apparently, no one knew how to handle the issue, but now do because of my visit. I'm glad they can now handle the issue with future customers. I'm still curious how they take their measurements for brake wear. I had just installed new pads 2200 miles ago, mostly highway, and don't drive harshly, or late braking, when I drive, and also downshift. Do if the pads are 8mm when new, there is no way they wore down to 6mm. My previous set lasted 35,900, and still had enough pad for another 500-1000 miles when I removed them, with my driving style. I decided to change them out because I bought new wheels. Anyhow, I can't take their measurements seriously, they must be visual estimates, which may be the reason for past inconsistentancies. I've had measurements go up and down. I would joke to my wife, hey, we must have regenerative brake pads, when they wear out, 2mm, they will grow on the next visit. Also, I would like if they would try not to spill oil on the engine, I have a relatively clean engine bay, I would like to keep it that way. Also, their was oil prints on the door handle. They need to have more respect for their customer's vehicles. When I had a Nissan, they put a plastic cover over the seat and steering wheel, and a paper floor mat. Why can't they do this at Metro Kia? Is there no pride in the vehicles they sell, and keeping them look nice. Nissan's aren't luxury vehicles and they still got this special treatment, and I had a Sentra. It's nice that Metro Kia gives a free car wash, but the thought of a mechanic sitting in my car and touching the steering wheel, with dirty hands, and shop overalls is appalling. The extra care would be great idea!

TR
Tommie R.
Marshall, WI
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Tommie said he appreciates what the business is doing. They are professional, and courteous.

MZ
Mike Z.
Oregon, WI
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business was able to get him in and out in 20 minutes when he expected to be there for an hour.

RP
Richard P.
Poynette, WI
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they took care of him and because he paid ahead of time, he was able to get out right away..

AH
ALFRED H.
Stoughton, WI
Kia Optima
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Smooth as silk.
Only in for a nationwide warranty adjustment but the service and staff were, again, first-rate.

JACK A.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service person was very helpful and addressed all of our needs. We would give her a "Thumbs Up"

Beaver Dam, WI
Kia Niro
Good experience
Good.

KD
Katherine D.
Waunakee, WI
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said the staff was quick and efficient.

Chad H.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the staff has been looking out for him since the beginning.

BD

GS
GREG S.
Kia Rio
Maintenance
Levi was great and understood this customer being a few minutes late. Helpful sales-person showed this customer how to find hot chocolate on the new coffee machine. Again, Levi explained the need for new filters and the possibility of rear brakes in the near future.

CJ
Carol J.
Neosho, WI
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Carol said that the place got her in and out fast.

IF
Ian F.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Ian said they did what they did what they were supposed to do.

TP
TERRY P.
Pardeeville, WI
Kia Sedona
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and accomodating
I like their professionalism and effeciency.

CZ
CAROLYN Z.
Waunakee, WI
Kia Soul
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Time for an oil change
Everything went well. In and out with no problems.

CF
CYNTHIA F.
Kia Sedona
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!!
Outstanding service as usual!! Won’t go anywhere else!!!

NK
NAM K.
Middleton, WI
08/31/2018 Category: Service
The service was great, as usual.