Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WILLIAM L.
Beaver Dam, WI
Kia Rio
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Keith always does a great job of keeping me informed about the needs and status of my vehicle. No hard sell, just the facts and options. I trust this service team.

JACQUELYN D.
Neshkoro, WI
05/26/2018 Category: Service
still the best
Good service, pleasant staff, nice waiting area. Never a problem.

DOUGLAS D.
Portage, WI
05/23/2018 Category: Service
THANKS!
I was going to be in town on short notice. Town is 40 miles for me so I don't really get there that often. I realized I was due for an oil change. I called and they accommodated me even though they were booked! As usual, the service was great and the price is always right!

CAROL S.

SO
SCOTT O.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Service completed before promised
I added a service request in addition to the scheduled work to be performed and all work completed before promised.

Deerfield, WI
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Good price for an oil change and tire rotation, and you can make your own appointment online.

TV
TIMOTHY V.
Portage, WI
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Went well.

Middleton, WI
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Offer Loaner Cars!
The only thing missing, would be to offer a loaner vehicle while we wait.

I had to do some groceries, but I was delayed since I was waiting for my car.

TK
TRACY K.
Pardeeville, WI
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Keith was very helpful. The service was topnotch. My only issue would be the amount it cost to fix the issue I had. I understand that you have to pay for reliable service. But the amount we pay out for a few hours of labor is equally to 2 weeks pay for me.

Kia Optima
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good
Metro Kia has done a great job.

05/11/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service and keep my car running smooth!

CJ
CAROL J.
Fabtastic
Love coming there because everyone is so attentive ..love the coffee, popcorn, cookies and a comfortable place to wait. Getting my car washed and having my car indoors ready for me to drive off.

KH
Karen H.
Mc Farland, WI
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she did not have any complaints about the service.

05/09/2018 Category: Service
very courtest, efficeint, nice lounge area.
The oil installed was 5W30. The manual and oil cap state to use 5W20. Why was the incorrect oil grade used?

Ryan W.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was excellent, and it was great as usual.

JACKIE R.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Jackie Ross
Your provide great quality to your customers

Cambria, WI
05/06/2018 Category: Sales
The sales rep.
The sales rep was very helpfull and very friendly. He also answered all our concerns .

CARRIE B.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
60,000 overhaul

Scott S.
North Freedom, WI
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff treat him fairly, and he likes everyone there.