Middleton Automotive Center

Walter T. on 08/11/2014
"what a waste of time and money"
To be completly honest I was hopeful. I dropped my van off to have the ac fixed. They looked at it and said the ac compressor was bad (we had JUST replaced it) since it was under warranty they pulled it and we took it in and got a replacement. They installed it and said it was bad as well. So they pulled it and we took it back. Purchased one they recommended. They installed it and said it wasn't blowing like they would like. After doing "all that they could" I got my van back, and the AC is STILL broken!! 533 dollars, down the drain. And to add insult to injury...All my gas was gone as well. Completly and utterly dissapointed. All the faith I had in this place, gone!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Venture
Service Date: 07/03/2014
Review Created: 08/11/2014 06:30 PM
Doug B. on 10/18/2013
Doug said he does not know if he was just unlucky or if it was just a coincident but he had two unexpected repairs after coming to this business. They did a wonderful job fixing his door but when he came to pick it up, they told him he might have a potential leak in his vehicle. Three days later, he had a leak. He took his vehicle back to the business so they could fix it for $200. When he left the business and turned on his stereo, he noticed his speaker was then blown. He feels as if they are taking advantage of him because he is older. This all happened with in a weeks time and the damages all happened at this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna