Samuel S.
08/23/2019
One of the best!
Anywhere from diagnostics to actual repairs the Mike Palmer team get things to the point, figured out, and fixed all hassle free.

Mark W.
Subaru Baja
08/21/2019
Great place
Very thorough inspection of my vehicle. Everyone was helpful and courteous. Will definitely return next time I need an inspection done or other car work performed.

LP
Lauren P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/09/2019
We took our Subaru to get the head gasket repaired. It is a very costly repair but Mike was efficient, it was done within a week, and it was fairly priced. I’m so happy we went with Mike Palmer instead of the dealership. We would definitely have paid at least $1000 more for the same repair. Mike was also very informative throughout the whole process.

PH
Paula H.
08/09/2019
willingness to help and listen to me. kept me informed.
Referred here from carmax. Really appreciated the honest approach. They had a few ideas of what could be wrong from just talking with me. Did not take them long and I had my car back by the end of the day. Reasonably priced. Plan to use them for all my car needs.

CD
Chloe D.
08/08/2019
Helpful staff, straightforward
Mike was informative and straightforward from the beginning. He updated me as problems were found and every time I asked for pricing he was thorough and honest. I did my research and asked around and knew I was getting a fair price. Mike never tried to pad the costs. His staff was also extremely kind and helpful - they helped me fix the battery in my key fob on the way out like it was no problem. I drove home content and pleased with how my car turned out.

Honda Civic Cpe
08/06/2019
Friendly, efficient and honest service
I'm new to the area and didn't know where to take my car for an oil change and for some other minor issues I was having with it. I chose Mike Palmer based on reviews and I wasn't disappointed. They were friendly, helpful and charge fair prices. I will definitely being going back. Thank you!

ZZ
Zach Z.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/06/2019
Friendly and Transparent!!
Went in to have a car inspected before I bought it. As usual, the team at Mike Palmer was super helpful (managed to slot me into a busy day) and clearly explained everything they did and found in the car.

BC
Brent C.
Lindon, UT
07/29/2019
Efficient
Done ahead of schedule that’s important

BP
Ben P.
07/26/2019
Stellar Service
Great customer service, upfront and detailed about costs. Had my car in and out faster than expected.

07/25/2019
Mike Palmer Auto has helped me with my car the past two times. They are excellent with their work and always want to help you the best way possible. Very very honest and affordable. They have financing programs that are amazing and has helped me as a single mom since I can’t pay everything up front. I always go to them and recommend them to everyone I know who has car problems. Thank you again Mike Palmer Automotive

AR
Aubren R.
Scion tC
07/25/2019
Amazing service!
I came here on my friend's recommendation, and I'm so glad I did! Everyone was very friendly, and they got the job done perfectly! They even took the time to explain everything to me so I was able to make informed decisions based on my budget and timeline. Thanks so much!!

PB
PAUL B.
07/15/2019
New blower motor
The replacement of the blower motor on my 2007 Toyota Tacoma was quick, easy and fair. I recommend Mike Palmer Automotive to all my family and friends.

ET
Elona T.
Saint George, UT
07/02/2019
Fast and Courteous
Visiting from out of town and realized I had a seriously brake problem. They fit me in same day, with great courteous service.

VV
Valerie V.
Seattle, WA
07/02/2019
above-and-beyond!
mike (owner) and mechanic (joe) OFFERRED to work a saturday morning to complete the change of water pump on my 2005 gmc 2500 diesel sierra because i was passing through town when i broke down! and they did a GREAT job. both were friendly and helpful and, while costly as to be expected, i did not have to mortgage the house to pay for it. their's is an easy location to access and i also recommend the air conditioned waiting area (w/ clean bathroom)! my new water pump has already taken me across two more states while towing a 11K load. i will be back to mike's whenever in need of truck sevice or repair in this area!

Crystal S.
06/26/2019
Great fast service
They had my car ready the very next day and the leice was great. I will definitely be back.

Alexa B.
06/21/2019
Excellent service - again!
Took my 17 year old PT Cruiser in for the third time within the last year or so (all were different problems) and again my problem was diagnosed and quickly repaired within a day. Vanessa kept me fully informed of progress and costs throughout the day and there were no unhappy surprises when I picked up my vehicle that afternoon. She even noticed my AC was not working well and they fixed it without charge. They always alert me to potential repairs to be aware of down the road which is so helpful since my car is pretty old. I’m so glad my husband found this place and recommended it to me!

Brandon S.
06/18/2019
Amazing customer service!
My entire experience was amazing. They made sure I wasn't paying for anything that wasn't necessary. My total was half of what I expected to pay. The fact that they had a loaner car I could use for as long as the repair took sealed the deal for me. 10/10

Darrell M.
06/18/2019
Fast service for out of towner
We do not live in Salt Lake City. Our car broke down on a Sunday and we could not find a repair shop that was open. We had to stay an extra day. You fit our car in early Monday morning. It ended up being a large job, but you got the job finished so we could get home Monday night. Fantastic service and very friendly people.

CD
Calli D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/13/2019
Informative and helpful
Everyone explained exactly how they would diagnose my car problem (AC) and even wrote it down. Very quick process and called and texted. I like the multiple forms of communication they used.

KO
Katherine O.
06/12/2019
Great service! Super fast!
They got my car in right away and called me with quotes for everything and were super helpful about explaining what could wait and what really should be done now. Updated me when things changed and got the car fixed by the next day!