Scott M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/10/2019
Great service by professionals
These folks listen well and are careful problem solvers and do good work. Expect honesty and integrity.

TT
Tammy T.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/05/2019
Vanessa explained all details very clearly and service was fast. I have used this mechanic for almost a year now and for various items in regards to our work truck and we have all been very satisfied with the service provided.

Acura 3.2TL
12/05/2019
Reliable and Trustworthy
We appreciate that Mike takes the time to show and throughly explain the work my car needs every time we take it for service and repairs.

Claire B.
11/07/2019
Excellent Attention to Detail
I am continually impressed by Mike and Vanessa and the rest of the Mike Palmer Team! I bring my 4runner for maintenance, oil changes, tire rotation regularly and they always find a small way to keep my car running smooth. This time, I had a slightly low tire pressure in one tire so they LOOKED for a nail or screw, found it and patched the tire. I also was able to call in a few days in advance for appointment to fit my busy schedule. They are the best mechanics, in skill and in customer service.

Samuel S.
10/27/2019
Reliable service
Every time I bring my car in I know it's getting the care it needs by those who care. The inspections are always helpful so I can always know when and what to help the car healthy.

Chevrolet Blazer
10/16/2019
Fast service at a good price
The price is very good and service is hones. If it does not make sense to replace things they let you know. At the same time they take good care of the rest. Service was fast and at a very reasonable price.

Jolene A.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Jolene said her problem was solved right away when she took it to the business. Other businesses could not do it. She stated that the staff did a great and excellent service and fixed her vehicle.

Ryan G.
Park City, UT
10/09/2019
Same day repair. Honest work.
I’ve been using this garage for 3 years and they have always done an exceptional job with my truck. They ask lots of questions to get initial understanding of the issue. They follow up with a diagnostic and provide options for the remedy. Honest and reliable. It doesn’t get better.

KD
11 Year, 3 car household customer for a reason

Tooele, UT
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/25/2019
Competent, good communication, and fairly priced
Can't ask for more than that. Highly recommended.

09/24/2019
Service Review
Excellent service and communication.

Clark B.
09/24/2019
NOT SATISFIED
When we started the car the day after we got it home from your shop there was,a loud pop and smoke. And then you told us WE had to pay to tow it back to your shop.

Ford Flex
09/14/2019
Superb Service
I’ve taken several cars to Mike Palmer, and I’m always impressed with their commitment to service at a fair price.

LK
Laura K.
09/12/2019
Quick brake fix
Easiest experience I’ve had with a mechanic yet. Very thorough and honest about all repairs and the loaner car was a great plus. Thank you!

EP
Eric P.
09/11/2019
Fantastic Service
This place was great because I got my car in within 24 hours and it was fixed during the day while I was at work. It could have been a super expensive fix at the dealership but Mike found a better and cheaper route. Super nice and great service.

CD
Carla D.
North Salt Lake, UT
Honda Civic Si
09/11/2019
Not too expensive
Never been there before and i just happened to pass by! I’m glad i did! I don’t know much about on how to fix cars! I told them what the problem was in my car. They are pretty honest and not too expensive. Thank you for fixing my daughter’s car!

AW
Alonzo W.
smart fortwo
09/08/2019
Mike Palmer Automotive
The 2008 SmartCar would not start. Mike Palmer gave free towing and resolved the issue. Their determination was the original battery no longer had enough power to start the engine.
I had some texting difficulties that resulted in a missed phone call. I took the car in on Wednesday and it was ready the same day but I did not get it until Friday due to my phone issues.

John M.
09/05/2019
I took my 2007 ford mustang to Mike palmer automotive and expected a much more expensive repair. This place is honest and friendly. I highly recommend them.

Samuel S.
08/23/2019
One of the best!
Anywhere from diagnostics to actual repairs the Mike Palmer team get things to the point, figured out, and fixed all hassle free.

Mark W.
Subaru Baja
08/21/2019
Great place
Very thorough inspection of my vehicle. Everyone was helpful and courteous. Will definitely return next time I need an inspection done or other car work performed.