Cordell H.
06/11/2021
I like how they thoroughly check everything that relates to a problem and then give a nice list of their findings and suggestions on repair order like fix this and this first and then come back for these other repairs. Great customer service too! They were pretty quick on the repair too.

Scott S.
06/07/2021
Vanessa was so helpful. Very knowledgeable and communicated everything perfectly. I needed to get the AC fixed in my work truck and she made it quick and easy.

RN

CJ
Chris J.
Pontiac Vibe
05/27/2021
Fast and efficient. My car is running great again!

EB
Evan B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2021
Great service, diagnosis and turn around time!

Madison M.
05/21/2021
Exceptional and Affordable Service
Mike and his team took such great care of my urgent car problems with the upmost speed and at the BEST price! I cannot thank them enough for their outstanding service- best mechanic experience so far. They don’t allow customer parts, but they don’t make you wait days for their part suppliers- I had to wait at two other repair shops of several days but Mike had the part and the repair done SO FAST!

Scott M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/20/2021
They listen, they're smart
Great folks to work with. They are problem solvers.

Dan L.
Nissan Xterra
05/17/2021
Straight forward,I’ve gone out of their way to provide me a great service
I have used Mike Palmer Automotive twice now and I have been satisfied both times.

SP
Susana P.
Scion tC
05/12/2021
Great experience!
Just moved to SLC and needed my first oil change! I had a great first experience and I will definitely be coming back.

HZ
Hui Z.
Buick LeSabre
05/10/2021
Awesome service as always!
Great shop. Really glad I found this place in Salt Lake City.

EN
Eric N.
Kia Forte
05/08/2021
Family Town feel in the center of the city
I just moved to downtown SLC, and without a garage I'm not able to do much routine maintainence on my car. I wanted to find a mechanic that provides great service, offers fair prices, and doesn't use pressuring tactics to upsell services and products. Well, I lucked out by finding Mike Palmer Auto. I had a great, straightforward experience. Vanessa was personable and pleasure to talk to. I'll be taking my car there again the future.

05/04/2021
Very friendly, did a wonderful job on the car
Very friendly and did a wonderful job on my car and finished in a timely manner

Stan S.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2021
Good Service, Good Communication
Brought them a used truck that I’d owned for 3 weeks. Was having a couple issues not identified in the pre-purchase inspection. Mike Palmer thoroughly investigated the issues. Fixed what they could (the former owner was a mechanic who did some unconventional fixes himself) and clearly explained what they’d have to do if those fixes didn’t work. Also gave me some “to do” and “to watch” guidance as well (most of which I knew, but the reminder showed they paid attention).

Subaru Impreza
04/29/2021
Great work
I was in a rush to get a new car inspection. I had no appointment and the crew still found time to fit me in. I was very grateful! That saved me so much time and money.

Dan P.
04/29/2021
They’re real pros. They stand by their 2yr warranty. When you take your car in they make sure they fix the problem.
Like I said in the previous field; they’re real pros