PV
Phyllis V.
06/23/2020
Thorough, calm, explained everything, laid out all the options with no pressure.

AR
Adriana R.
06/19/2020
Great service. Great app showing you the outcome of the car evaluation and plan!
As above

EH
Elise H.
06/19/2020
Strongly recommend
Efficient, helpful, explained every repair clearly, didn't feel like I was getting overcharged on anything or pushed into an unnecessary repair

HZ
Hui Z.
Buick LeSabre
06/18/2020
Awesome service
Fast turn around and honest. Can’t be happier.

VW
Vincent W.
Nissan Xterra
06/17/2020
Replaced Bearing and Wheel Assembly
Easy and quick to setup appointment, received quotation, picked up car next day after work was complete.. Highly recommended

Mary R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Saturn Ion
06/16/2020
So very helpful! A lifesaver!
My daughter and I were driving from MI to NV and our muffler conked out in Salt Lake City. Mike was so very nice and got us in and out and on our way in record time!

North Salt Lake, UT
Kia Sorento
06/16/2020
Great service.
Mike Palmer and his team have always done a great job for me. He takes the time to explain everything in layman’s terms so that I can understand the issue, and then when he gives the options there is no pressure at all to make any unnecessary repairs.

Redding, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/15/2020
Fast Service
Mike and his team were so down to earth and easy to work with. They took my broken down car in straight away and had the repairs done in a few hours. Everything about my experience was what I hoped it would be.

Corry S.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/10/2020
Fixed A/C
I thought I needed a new A/C compressor. However, Mike was able to adjust the pressure and resolve the issue without the need for the extremely expensive repair of replacing a compressor. I paid a fraction of what I thought I was going to pay. They were fast, honest, and I would use them again in the future. Great experience.

DEVIN H.
Park City, UT
Jeep Compass
06/05/2020
Always great service
Quick and friendly service. Thanks for taking good care of your customers!

ER
Eleanor R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/04/2020
Replacement of Catalytic converter
Vanessa was very knowledgeable and the immediate response from everyone at Mikes is absolutely incredible. I was desperate that day to have my business truck fixed that was vandalized , and got schedule Lske next day and pick up my truck on the same day is beyond amazing.

06/04/2020
Great honest problem salvibg
Friendly honest service

Ryan M.
Herriman, UT
Ram 1500
05/29/2020
Best Custom Exhaust Shop in SLC
In order to be the best you need quality service, a deep knowledge base and most importantly honesty. That is what Mike Palmer Automative has. A mechanic you can trust is hard to come by. You can be sure I’ll be bringing my future cars and projects to this shop.

Chevrolet Sonic
05/29/2020
Aren't cars supposed too loose there faulty codes when you bring in your car to get fixed?
I brang my car in to Mikes with only one faulty code showing.so I atherized them too fix my car and two days later they were done and had me come pay the HEFFY bill that should have any customer think that there would be no chance there would be any problems for a good while....aawwww WRONG.. I didn't even drive more then 2 miles before my car started acting really badly and then I see my check engine light is back on! And my fan is not running also too cool my car down so I run a test on it and it shows the same code that it had when I originally brang in my car plus another one! So my car is a ticking time bomb just waiting in there parking lot for the next week cuz there way busy and can't start looking at my car till next monday, even though I have already paid for my service in full...i realy expected better from these guys from there reviews but I guess they must delete the bad ones and only leave up the good comments! Thanks for circus show mike...you guys got a really good freak show going on there!

TG
Tom G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/28/2020
Great fast service
Was able to bring my vehicle in on short notice for oil change and to look at other issues. Didn't try and force me into any repairs and discussed my options. Great fast service.