Kevin S.
10/28/2020
Quick and good service.
Just please update the open hours on google. I showed up before 6 to find out it closed at 5. Luckily there was a mechanic still there who was nice enough to check me out and I was able to get my car that night. Like I said, good service. Thanks!

Tess B.
10/27/2020
Great experience
Very attentive staff who are easy and honest to work with. I especially appreciate them giving me a loaner car without charge while my car is in the shop! I will be going back in the future!

Bret M.
Nampa, ID
10/20/2020
Great service friendly and fast
Super fast and great customer service

Duane B.
Midvale, UT
Nissan 350Z
10/18/2020
Very knowledgeable technicians
Great service/repair facility, very knowledgeable.

Lili S.
Logan, UT
09/28/2020
Incorrect business review submitted by mistake
Please disregard the anonymous review about Mike and the car key incidents. It was meant for another business with the similar name not Mike Palmer!

DEVIN H.
Park City, UT
Jeep Compass
09/14/2020
Always a positive experience
We count on mike for his honesty and reliability. We’ve used him for years and won’t take our cars anywhere else.

Megan D.
Saturn VUE
09/11/2020
Fantastic service
Fast, friendly service.

09/05/2020
Excellent experience
Interactions were professional and personable, with knowledgeable staff. I’ll gladly return when my car requires service in the future.

CF
Christina F.
South Jordan, UT
Jeep Renegade
09/01/2020
Friendly, honest, fair and extremely prompt with repairs.
I have had my Jeep Renegade in and out of the dealership for 2 weeks with little improvement. When driving this morning I knew something was wrong. Tried to take it back to the dealership to only be told they can't look at it for a week. Until this shop looked at my vehicle I had no idea what my full warranty even covered. They went above and beyond to get me my warranty information and even what it covered. I didn't want to waste any more energy on trying to fix the issue and went ahead and had this shop do the repair the same day! They didn't have to do all this but simply offer the repair. I now know where I'll take my Jeep again in the future. Thank you for taking the stress out of my day and being extremely helpful!

Nissan Xterra
08/26/2020
My so car works perfectly , seems like they correctly diagnosed the problem. I'm happy !

LL
Lonn L.
Jaguar XJ
08/25/2020
Great mechanic
We have been going to Mike Palmer for years and we have never had a bad experience. They are obviously more concerned with having a long term relationship with us than making the most they can on one particular repair. The prices are fair and the quality of work is high. They get the job done in a reasonable time and let you know what is going on.

Martin C.
Chrysler 200
08/24/2020
They were very polite and explained everything in detail I could comprehend. I also didn’t feel like I was being jerked around on priced or parts + labor. The loaner cars are a nice touch even though I got a rental. Will be coming back in the future!

EB
Ethan B.
Toyota Matrix
08/19/2020
the service
everyone dose a great job and you know what needs to be done

08/12/2020
Great place to take your vehicle. They will take care of you, and do what’s right. I would recommend.

CL