TH
Teven H.
Toyota Avalon
01/07/2021
Trouble starting
Our family car - 03 Toyota Avalon had a hard time starting. I let it go for a week to see if the car would fix itself. It didn’t. I took it to Mike Palmer. They diagnosed it quickly, told me what exactly was happening in layman’s terms and what it was going to cost. We got it back and it runs like a champ again.

Melisa L.
12/11/2020
Fantastic Service!
I have been going to Mike Palmer Automotive for years and have always been very pleased with their service. Mike, Vanessa and all the mechanics are great at explaining what is wrong without making you feel stupid. They let you know which repairs need to be done now and which repairs can wait. They do quality work and their prices are fair. They even let you use a loaner car for free while your car is in the shop (all you have to do is pay for the gas you use.)

On my most recent visit, I had a loud squealing sound when starting my car which turned out to be just a loose belt. They tightened the belt for me in a timely manner at no charge. This is just one of the many reasons why I continue to bring my cars to them for repairs and/or maintenance.

I would recommend their service to anyone. They do a fantastic job!

LP
Lindsay P.
Lehi, UT
12/07/2020
The BEST auto shop in Utah!
The owner is a hardworking and honest man. I know he works hard and gets the best price and best quality for all of his customers.

AR
Alyssandra R.
12/03/2020
I am satisfied with the service
Both Mike and Vanessa have been nice and friendly, and gave me a detailed explanation of my problem. I recommend them to others.

LL
Lonn L.
Jaguar XJ
11/25/2020
Great
Easy to work with. Honest and skilled.

11/11/2020
Horrible service
I would Never recommend this place to anyone. I had my car towed there to have it tested to see what was wrong and they quoted me $800 for fuel pump and I called around to other places and found a place for half the price for the exact part and brand Mike uses also. Mike would not work with me and went on saying these other guys are prob just high school dropouts that don’t know what they are doing. Etc. So I had my car towed to the other Auto place to have the work done there instead. All Mike seemed to want to do is screw me over and not help out at all nor work with me.

11/05/2020
Left impressed.
Brought in our 2015 Subaru Forester. Mike was a gentleman. He even came out and looked at our “supposed” issue to help translate our concern to the technician. Turns out there was no problem at all. We left with no charge and at recommendation for a dead battery. Which we actually desperately needed. They weren’t pushy about forcing a battery on us. The woman at the front desk in the evening is great.

Kevin S.
10/28/2020
Quick and good service.
Just please update the open hours on google. I showed up before 6 to find out it closed at 5. Luckily there was a mechanic still there who was nice enough to check me out and I was able to get my car that night. Like I said, good service. Thanks!

Tess B.
10/27/2020
Great experience
Very attentive staff who are easy and honest to work with. I especially appreciate them giving me a loaner car without charge while my car is in the shop! I will be going back in the future!

Bret M.
Nampa, ID
10/20/2020
Great service friendly and fast
Super fast and great customer service

Duane B.
Midvale, UT
Nissan 350Z
10/18/2020
Very knowledgeable technicians
Great service/repair facility, very knowledgeable.

Lili S.
Logan, UT
09/28/2020
Incorrect business review submitted by mistake
Please disregard the anonymous review about Mike and the car key incidents. It was meant for another business with the similar name not Mike Palmer!

DEVIN H.
Park City, UT
Jeep Compass
09/14/2020
Always a positive experience
We count on mike for his honesty and reliability. We’ve used him for years and won’t take our cars anywhere else.

Megan D.
Saturn VUE
09/11/2020
Fantastic service
Fast, friendly service.

09/05/2020
Excellent experience
Interactions were professional and personable, with knowledgeable staff. I’ll gladly return when my car requires service in the future.