MJ
Mike J.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that there was a timing error. It took a while longer to service his vehicle than he thought it'd be. It's a great place and they gave him what he needed.

VD
VINCE D.
Lexus ES 300
07/30/2020
Quick and unexpected turnaround
Mikes squeezed us in with no promises but delivered results in hours and I went back quickly to PU my car. Reasonably easy repair but they made the extra effort to complete and we were happily back with our vehicle.

SL
SUSAN L.
Dodge Charger
07/29/2020
very dedicated...and they do excellent work...would recommend to all friends
excellent

SP
STEVE P.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/27/2020
Mikes Automotive is a very friendly professional and very reasonable automotive repair shop
I’ve been going to Mike’s Automotive for about five years I’ve taken a number of different vehicles to Mike Automotives and they’ve always A very friendly very professional and very reasonable in price they always do their best to accommodate the customers I would definitely refer them to all my friends and family thank you for your great service.

KK
KARI K.
07/23/2020
The honest communication
My daughters new Jeep starting having issues within a few days of purchasing. We discovered there was an issue with the calipers being locked. The more the shop looked into it the more issues they found. Several days of repair later and the Jeep runs great! The price did not adjust regardless of the extra time they needed for repair due to some issues with parts received on the shops end. I am appreciative of the care he took to make sure the car was safe for her to drive. A huge thank you to Brent for the ongoing communication with us throughout the process.

Everett, WA
06/30/2020
Great technicians!
The techs are some of the best around. Gray and Bruce in the shop work on all my family's vehicles. The guys at the counter are just as great! I always look forward to seeing Johnny at the counter with his beautiful smile!

JEFF G.
Mukilteo, WA
06/29/2020
Mikes Auto Rocks!
I highly recommend Mikes Auto for quality auto repairs and professional/prompt service. I have 5 autos that have seen Mikes Auto over the past 10 years for a variety of repairs. Brent is the manager and running a very proficient shop. Positive, friendly and honest. His team evaluated my older truck for a new A/C pump, repaired it in 1 day and I was back on the road. Thank you all for your great mechanical expertise and friendship. Cheers. Jeff

06/29/2020
Great Service Each and Every Time!
Great Service Each and Every Time!

SHEILA C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/27/2020
Great Customer Service
Took my daughter's 2005 Nissan pathfinder in because she said it some weird stuff but when her dad drove it nothing happened. Mike's Auto looked it over and called us to say time to let this go and not sink anymore money in it. They are really good people. Thanks Mike's Auto

Scott W.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the customer service was great.

PB
PAUL B.
Everett, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/18/2020
They place the customer first.
Not only do they place the customer first....they will do everything to make sure you get the best deal on OEM parts...they will also notify you when they have to use aftermarket and will let you know the plus and minus of such. Also....good communication. I have been a customer for 22 years. Will keep going and recommend.

Lake Stevens, WA
Acura RSX
06/12/2020
I like Mike's!
They have taken care of my car for many years and have always been honest.

KA
KRISTY A.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
06/09/2020
Great shop
Every time I've needed something looked at or done they've gotten me in really quickly. Always courteous and professional. Job done right the first time. Always gives the feeling they appreciate my business and they never try to upsell. Great service all around!

KR
KATRINA R.
06/09/2020
Job done right the first time....
Mike's automotive, believes in family n doing the job right and under budget.
Great place

Justine T.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Justine said there was a couple of issues when she picked her vehicle up but they handled it well.