TW
Tierra W.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Tierra said the customer service was good and they were quick.

AK
Aaron K.
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said he liked the service, it was the best, the staff did what they needed to do and it worked out.

MARK P.
05/21/2020
great service!
The service at this business is excellent! Always has time to meet with me and discuss the problem with my tahoe. Fast, friendly service! Recommend him to all my friends!

OM
ORVILLE M.
INFINITI M37
05/19/2020
Really good seasoned Tech.
Great place to really get your car repaired or simply serviced. Great people to deal with and very accommodating!

JJ
JEFF J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chevrolet Suburban
05/18/2020
Alway Awesome Work
Mikey’s Automotive has been working on our vehicles for several years now and we won’t go anywhere else (unless we have to)! They are great on price and excellent on customer service! I will always send my family and friends to them!!

WJ
WES J.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/11/2020
Mike, his honesty and caring for you as a customer.
Mike, his honesty and caring for you as a customer.

CT
Carlos T.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said they did a good job.

BP
BRANDI P.
Dodge Avenger
05/06/2020
good explaining
Before I even brought my car in they were willing to explain what it could be over the phone. Employees are always professional and friendly. I needed there services twice and was pleased both times.

PJ
Phylis J.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Phylis said they were very nice, courteous, they said they'd call her back with an answer and they did, they got her vehicle in, and they fixed the problem.

SID S.
Dodge Durango
04/14/2020
Sidro
Fine, honest and loyal folks, I have huge trust issues when it comes to mechanics, Mikey and his team earned my trust the very first time I had an issue with my A/C system on my 07 ram, it turned out to be the aux fan, he told me not to pay them for a job I could do my self and took the time to explain how and what to do and even let me buy the part on his acct. Mikey is as honest as they come.

GG
GEORGE G.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
04/11/2020
Excellent shop
I. Would take my car now where elseGreat service Friendly helpful

Karen G

KT
Kyle T.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the business does good work in a timely fashion.

PJ
Portia J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chevrolet HHR
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Portia said any time there are problems with the vehicle they are able to work her in.

MICAH H.
04/08/2020
Tremendous Service
Tremendous service!!! Most professional during these trying times.

Jonathan K.
Guthrie, OK
GMC Pickup
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said they are always timely, very informative when he doesn't know what's going on, helpful, the staff doesn't take long, and he enjoys the service.