LOWELL S.
06/18/2018
Not sure all work was done
We brought in vehicle for an alignment issue and was told we had a problem with the rear end that would have required major work. They said they were able to align the car within specs and that the pulling to the left was tire wear. (Previously car pulled to the right). Was told they rotated the tires. Took car to discount tires and one wheel had never been balanced and the tires were never rotated.

So I’m not sure I’ll be back.
Mikey S. from Mikey's Automotive LLC responded on 06/28/2018

Looks like there was some confusion, Here's the details. This vehicle was brought in for an aligment and was pulling to the right. We found rear control arm seized up and recommended it to bring alignment angles into spec. Customer declined. We brought the angles as close to perfect as we could. On a test drive we were still pulling to the right. We than checked alignment again and found the angles had not changed. We then rotated front tires side to side(no charge) and found the pull followed the tire. Now pulling to the left. That confirmed the pull is from the tire. We recommended checking the warranty on the tire/or replace/and replace control arm in the end. Customer was only charged for the alignment. We didn't have a request to balance the tires nor did we charge them for a balance or rotate. Mikey's Automotive has always worked to earn the trust of its customers by being honest and thorough. Our reputation is everything as you can see by all of the happy customers. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

HD
HEATHER D.
Edmond, OK
01/02/2017
Not happy
They told me it would only cost $25 to fix my seatbelt and they charged me 50. I will not be back.