KRISTINA S.
Newalla, OK
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/27/2018
Exhaust leak noise
While I appreciate the time taken to investigate my problem, I still don't think it has been resolved. I can still hear the original noise that led to the exhaust gasket being replaced. This is the first time I have had complete confidence in any automotive shop and still believe the tech just couldn't hear the same thing I hear. I have had this vehicle since it was brand new and I know what it should sound like. The tech who tried to diagnose the sound I am hearing does not have that experience with my vehicle. I still think the sound I am hearing is the same exhaust leak that was repaired and I can hear it getting a little louder each week. I will be calling for another appointment in the next few weeks to try to diagnose the problem again as soon as I have the time to leave the vehicle with you again.

RA
RICH A.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/01/2017
C10
Super nice people but took a little longer than expected, but did great work on the job they completed, they did cause a new issue with my old truck speedometer was working when I dropped it off and was not when I picked it up but a promised to fix it issue was given. I did ask for an oil change and to check my fluids. My oil was a half a quart low and my transmission was a pint low so I'm not sure if the oil changed happened but I'm sure they will correct all my concerns Rich Anthony 1968 C10 not 1974
Mikey S. from Mikey's Automotive LLC responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you for choosing us for you service needs. We do take a little longer when working with older cars. Unexpected delays are common with these. Bring the truck by anytime and we would be happy to look at the speedometer. We topped off all of the fluids but found both oil leaks and transmission leaks. The engine is also consuming a lot of oil. This vehicle will need to be topped off everytime it drives until it gets that new performance motor or rebuild. Look forward to seeing the truck again! Thanks