Rick M.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the guys are all nice and honest.

John H.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
John said there was a secondary issue with his vehicle that he doesn't believe the business looked at but he was very satisfied with the work they did on the first issue, which he stated was very complicated.

NJ
Nathan J.
Toyota Tundra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said the service the business provided was good.

NR
Nate R.
Toyota Sequoia
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Nate said that the staff did a really good work at a fair price.

Replaced Alternator
Excellent Service! Within 3-4ish hours they were able to diagnose and replace the alternator in my car. They provided all options without forcing any on me as the customer. My alternator has a lifetime warranty. Price was reasonable. Everyone is soooo friendly and go above and beyond to make sure you are more than happy about your experience there.

BT
BRYAN T.
Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Maintenance
Mikey's shop does great work. Most importantly, they don't try to find problems to fix, like many garages seem to do in order to add to the repair bill.

CURTIS H.
Nissan Pathfinder
Hodges Review
Did a good job as always, they take the time to check other items which are suspect, determine if the items we are having repaired really need repair or if the problem is much less serious and give us options. They also offer options on parts, explaining why parts cost what they cost and letting us decide which parts we want in the car. They treat us as though we have the intelligence to decide how we want to take care of our vehicle and I appreciate this, thank you very much Guys!

GG
GEORGE G.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
02/28/2019
mechanicas are helpful and friendly
Everyone is kind and helpful to an old lady who has lots of questions. You keep looking until you find the problem. We really appreciate your shop.

Ford Expedition
02/25/2019
When I walked in I was greeted immediately and after explaining my problem they gave me a good estimate and time frame, they called me early letting me know I could come pick up my car with plenty of time left in the day

LC
LOREN C.
02/15/2019
Vehicle Maintenance
I appreciate the honesty, and customer service that I receive from Mikeys Automotive LLC. They stand behind the service of maintenance, and parts.

RD
Rey D.
EDMODN, OK
Dodge Caliber
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Rey said the employees provided consistent service. They provided fair service pricing. They provided clear detail work information.

JAN S.
EDMOND, OK
Ford Edge
02/01/2019
Once again Mikey’s saves the day!
Every time we take our cars to Miley’s they are kind, courteous and they do great work. The staff at Mikey’s always goes above and beyond the expected to give us the best value for the money.

JAN H.
Ford Expedition EL
01/27/2019
Excellent Service!!!
My car had an issue that it kept dying whenever I came to a stop, but not always. I had replaced the battery-but that didn’t seem to connect the situation. I took my vehicle to several different places and no one could seem to find out what was causing this issue with my car. No diagnostics would ever come up with anything.
I finally end up at Mikey’s, and after a couple of days of digging in, they found out that it was a simple fuel problem.! These guys really know what they are doing! When so many others just kinda said Ithat they just could seem to figure out what was causing my car to give out on me-Mikey’s took the time and effort to figure out and fix my car!
Knowledgeable, professional, friendly & honest-what more could you ask for??? And yes......affordable!

Rick M.
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he liked his service. He trusted the work the employees provided. They provided knowledgeable service. They completed the work they promised.

Joe P.
Kia Sportage
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business for service.

AP
ANNIE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/28/2018
Whenever I need something or if I have a concern about my car they always tell me to bring it by
Thank you for whenever there's anything wrong with my car, I can call you and you can get me right in rather I have appointment or not and if I need an apartment you always make a way to get me in. Thank you. Have a blessed New Year.

Jeep Liberty
12/20/2018
Definitely Recommend
Mikey's Automotive is great! My car stopped working in the middle of running errands, and they got me in immediately. They did everything they could to help me figure out what went wrong with my car quickly and at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend.

CG
Cathy G.
Toyota Avalon
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said that she recommends this business for service.

MARK P.
12/10/2018
Fast courteous service
Talked to Mikey, explained to me what was the problem. Gave me an estimate and was completed in a few hours. Service was great!

LR
Luis R.
Mercedes-Benz C350
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Luis said they were pretty fast and able to help with his type of vehicle.