Don D.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business did excellent work and they also had an excellent staff.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
08/15/2019
A/C, oil and spark plugs - my 100k mileage checklist
My husband and I have been taking our vehicles to Mikey's for about a year now. They are friendly, easy to get in touch with, give detailed and accurate estimates upfront, work quickly, and help us understand when certain parts will need maintenance/replacement in the future which helps us budget. They are a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend them to anyone!

JEREMY L.
Mcloud, OK
08/13/2019
Fair friendly thorough
Been here with 2 vehicles spotted the problem. One of which was not presenting symptoms. My most recent visit even came out quite a bit under quoted estimate and by the time quoted. They were knowledgeable and friendly. The only thing I could say can improve is parking. Always full lot busy but fast. So a minor problem.

BP
Bibian P.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Bibian said the business is wonderful. The employees are courteous. The work is good.

BP
Bibian P.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

CD
Carley D.
Nissan Murano
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Carley said the business always does well.

DT
DANNY T.
MIAMI, OK
Acura 2.3CL
07/31/2019
From Out of Town
We had driven nearly 200 miles...and as we neared our destination we developed car issues. I contacted Mikey's the next morning, they took the car in and had it serviced that day. We appreciated the quick service in getting our car repaired.

MARK L.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
07/27/2019
Another excellent visit
Keep doing great things and right things. Great staff and they figure out spot-on what is going wrong. This is the place that all my vehicle will get their repairs. Honesty and integrity. I'm very pleased.

SK
SANDRA K.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/24/2019
They do a good job and they're careful about spending your money. They're just nice guys.
Great shot, great guys, great prices, I've recommended several friends to this place. And my family uses this place as well.

Michael G.
Jeep Compass
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the work was good. The work was an improvement.

Kevin S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chevrolet Blazer
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been a customer for almost 10 years, and he was satisfied with it. He added he has recommended this business.

John W.
Ford Freestyle
07/16/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was quick, price was fair and it was a great experience.

TC
Taner C.
Cadillac CTS-V
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Taner said he knows the business personally, they have excellent service and were excellent as always.

ROBERT H.
Oklahoma City, OK
HUMMER H2
07/09/2019
Their Honesty
The ONLY place I trusted and went to for all of our vehicle(s) needs. You won't be disappointed

MARK L.
06/27/2019
2005 GMC Sierra says 2 thumbs up!
Been debating scratching my itch for a new truck or keeping "the Beast" for a while longer. Mikey's Automotive LLC has permitted me to keep the Beast for a while longer by doing a great job on my service requests. The truck was always a great truck, but at 150K miles, age and efficiency are becoming factors to consider. Mikey's lets the adage of "always cheaper to repair than buy new" apply. Skilled mechanics and a professional front office. Gotta love 'em.

The beast says "two thumbs up!"