RK
Raksik K.
Lexington, MA
Professional service!!
This is the place that I always visit for my car maintenance. The people here are very professional and easy to talk with. Whenever I have questions, they give me answers with detailed explanation!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Raksik, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Boston, MA
Great service, like always
Brought the car in for an oil change and inspection, it was ready to go in about 1.5 hours. Stellar service every time, by far the best Hyundai dealer I've been to in the Metro-Boston area.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Harvard, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent as always
We had some problems, as we had rented a car which then broke down when we got to Mirak to service our car. Everyone was extremely helpful, and the service was pushed forward quickly, Thoughtful as always
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your kind words & look forward to seeing you again!

Revere, MA

Mark K.
Arlington, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Good but could be better
Good overall except I had to go back and forth between the part department and the service department in order to get a new replacement key (metal) and fob (smart key).
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Mark, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I am sorry for the issue you encountered in getting a replacement key.

HY
Hakeem Y.
Bronx, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit to Mirax with Michael
I was served by Michael D. Ferrara and he went above and beyond to not only address the concerns I presented to Mirak with but also to recommend several other steps I could take to ensure the upkeep of my vehicle until the next time I need service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Hakeem, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

RL
Richard L.
Everett, MA
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/22/2020 Category: Service
First time service
My service was outstanding. My service coordinator, Michael, was knowledgeable and professional. Took time to explain everything about the workings as I was newbie. Waiting room was comfortable and set up for social distancing. There was an outdoor space set up also. The work done was perfect and not overpriced. I will return.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Richard, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Watertown, MA

Arlington, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Very organized and quick
Always happy with the quality and efficiency of the work and great communication.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Jurre, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

EK
Elmer K.
Medford, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Great check up competed in a timely fashion
Mechanic was clear and thorough on what he was doing with my car
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Elmer, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Winchester, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Perfection in this period of time
Appointment went well! Timely !
Staff (Nick) was great.
Felt safe! Area was clean etc.- they were following guidelines etc.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/19/2020

Hanscom Afb, MA
Quick, efficient and friendly
They always do a great job taking care of my vehicle and they are very friendly
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2020

DJ
Davidson J.
Woburn, MA
07/15/2020 Category: Service
They care about customer satisfaction

N/A
Was not safisfied
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Davidson, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I appreciate your feedback & would very much like to discuss your last visit. What is the best way to reach you?

Boston, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
After expressing concern with a previous visit, the manager, John, followed up immediately to hear about my issues. He understood my problem and provided a solution for my next visit. Looking forward to taking him up on his generous offer.

07/14/2020 Category: Service
Inconsistent
Love Hyundai, don’t love the service department for this dealership. Hi
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. We look forward to seeing you again.

AK
Andrea K.
Danvers, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2020 Category: Service
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Andrea, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!