2089 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.10417/5Overall Rating 2.10417/5rating 2.10417rating 2.10417rating 2.10417

AK
Allison K.
Winchester, MA
09/04/2019 Category: Service
courteous and efficient
Good people work here.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Allson, Thank you very much for filling in the survey. I will call you & explain what repairs were performed.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service good but expensive
Nick was an excellent manager of the service, and I trust that the work has been done excellently. I was frankly shocked by the cost, especially the cost for labor. I knew it was a big (30,000 mile) service, and that the next big service is years away, given how little I drive (about 2000 miles a year). Even so, the price was a shock, particularly since my request to see the state of the brake pads was not granted (mechanics used to be willing to give a customer convincing visual evidence of wear to a part). Then, why must the spark plugs be platinum? I'm sure they are top of the line, but they are very expensive, and I would like to have had the option of buying a less expensive plug. On a brighter note, I commend your evident efforts to communicate to customers through the provision of a Status Report, though here I do have a suggestion that would improve this service. It has to do with the supposed color coding on the Multi-Point Inspection Form. Because a color cartridge was not used in the printer, the distinction between the categories (OK and Needs Immediate Attention) was not clear.

GY
Gemini Y.
Allston, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Charged for maintanance issues without proper investigation
Overall happy with my car but when an issue with engine light came up it was traced back to the gas cap. Hyundai jumped to the conclusion that it was a user error and charged me for the entire maintenance charge. Very unfair to assume user is at fault especially in a new car still under 1 year of warranty. Dealer might be helpless when company denies the claim so wont hold mirak hyundai responsible in this case.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Gemini, Thank you very much for responding to the survey.  We  thank you for your feedback.

Karen M.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
HELP
Considering the agent was alone and the place was packed. It was like a Saturday and not a Wednesday. He did an outstanding job.

MJ
Mary J.
Medford, MA
08/07/2019 Category: Service
timely service
work finished as told
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Mary, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

EA
Eli A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Closest to home and pretty good.
ok
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Eli, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

2010 Hyundai Accent
07/22/2019 Category: Service
nice people, good service
I brought my car in for the 90,000 mile maintenance. Right away Cliff was there to check me in, talk through what was going to be done on my car and he answered any questions I had. Later he called to inform me that my car needed more work done and discussed some of my options with me. I felt he had my interest (and wallet) in mind when making his recommendations and I ended up following his advice. Cliff was always very friendly and helpful and made the whole situation easier.
When I went to pick up my car there was a little confusion trying to find it/the keys but all of the employees were friendly and apologetic for the wait, which wasn't long at all. Overall I would recommend Mirak Hyundai for any of your car servicing needs.

Arlington, MA
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Return
Used to love the Elantra but my second one has been nothing but trouble!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

PD
Paul D.
Melrose, MA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The service staff is very thorough, without laying sales pitches at you.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

June S.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Tp
Ever time I have to the service center NO To in the lady room.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Service at Mirak
Mirak makes an effort to provide excellent service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

SD
Steve D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
I made an appointment for routine maintenance on my Elantra with 24k miles. The only required maintenance was oil change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation. When tires were swapped a four-wheel alignment was suggested so I authorized that as well. It was my plan to leave the car there and let the service technicians do it as needed. I was told there was a shuttle service that would take me home less than 5 miles away. Shuttle was unavailable so I ended up in the waiting room for 1.5 hours while they did the work. Shuttle arrived as I was leaving. Had I know that, I would've brought a laptop and had some productive time.

Service people were very nice and professional. Nick the service writer very attentive and helpful. The time to do the work was very reasonable, I could've made better use of my time if I did not need to stay there while the work was being done. I did not check but if late night drop off the night before and then just pick it up the next day is an option, that is more desirable than hanging in the waiting room for it.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Lowell, MA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike is awesome.
Mike did a great job, excellent service. The dealership/site should provide more rentals for its customers. Limited rentals made commute horrible, expecially when you paid for warranty up front.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

JJ
James J.
Lexington, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Tire problem
On arriving nome I found the left rear tire almost flat. I was able to get to a garage and fill it up, and it has remained filled since. I suspect an error was made when the pressure of that tire was checked.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Cambridge, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Accommodating most of the time, good customer service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

2016 Hyundai Accent
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Service while you wait
Went in during Presidents Day Holiday. Was able to get early appointment. I wanted to wait for my car instead of getting a rental. I was out of there in under 3 hours. Wish their Wi-Fi didn't prohibit access to so many sites. I could have gotten some stuff done online while I waited. Service Tech was friendly and professional. Disappointed that I had to drop close to $400 for my service though.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for servicing with us!

KG
Kevin G.
Arlington, MA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The service is timely, professional and friendly.
My visit to Mirak Hyundai was smooth and the service provided allowed me to relax until my car was ready.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for servicing with us!