2013 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

Lois M.
Farmington, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike
Too busy and not pleasant.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Mike, I would like very much to discuss your service visit with us. You & I spoke many times during the repair process. If  there was an issue I wish you had let me know. Please let me know the best way to reach you.

Richard G.
Waltham, MA
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and quality check
I know dealership are busy but quality is very important
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Richard, Thank you for your feedback. I know we spoke about this issue & again I appologize.

Robert M.
Somerville, MA
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Speed and workmanship
I am sorry for my first review. I thought it was for my Mercedes dealer ship. I have been using mirak for years and they are the absolute best

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Overpriced
Great work by staff but their pricing is crazy high
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Mr. Mccarthy, Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to speak with you regarding your last visit. Thank you in advance.

Burlington, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Crappy service
Mirak Hyundai has fallen from grace in their service area. I remember when surveys mattered. The courtesy and professionalism are lacking. Hopefully new manager,John, will get it back in shape.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Gail, I am sorry for the experience you had. What is the best way for me to reach you? Thank you in advance.

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff was very nice. I wish the service itself was quicker, and I was told up front that the wait time for a simple oil change was 2.5 hours.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
2.5 hour oil change
The service itself was fine and after the staff knew I had been waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change they turned on the charm and took care of me. I would hope that customers who indicate they are waiting for their service would take priority. I would expect a simple oil change to take anywhere from 1-1.5 hours, but 2.5 hours was way too long of a wait with no communication from the staff of how long it would take (if they had told me up front or updated me at all, I would've taken the shuttle). It was just frustrating.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Uriana, Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delay. We will reach out to you this morning.

LC
Larry C.
Belmont, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019 Category: Service
An "appointment" should mean something
The folks I dealt with seemed to be decent and respectful people. The service left a lot to be desired.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Larry, I would very much like to discuss your last service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

Wakefield, MA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The professionalism and welcoming approach of the staff is great!
In general the dealership is very professional and the people seem to care. I had just one not so good experience but the individual’s demeanor was out of character with the rest of the people I have encountered there.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the honest feedback. I'd like to apologize that the service was less than stellar during your visit. I will have our service manager reach out to you to discuss your experience, learn from it, and hopefully retain you as a client.

PP
Paul P.
Bedford, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Complaint
Improve the listening and completion of transfer to consumer
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that some basic communication broke down here at your expense. At your convenince, I would like to discuss your experience further. Please let me know when you are available and I would like very much to make sure that we make it up to you and improve your experience should you choose to service with us again.

FJ
Faye J.
Malden, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
No thanks
When there is nothing nice to say...say nothing!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Service Manage

Watertown, MA
05/27/2019 Category: Service
very disappointment on this visit. not sure I would recommend this business to a friend
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Watertown, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
see above. Note: I would be curious to know if the service would be on time if I didn't have a tire to fix or replace. I tend to doubt it.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Jacqueline G.
Medford, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick is a fantastic addition to the team
I had some issues that were taken care of by nick

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Already made my opinion in previous
Check previous comments thanks
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

ZR
Zhidi R.
Belmont, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very disappointing customer experience
The people there are not professional. They didn’t even acknowledge me when I come in. They are very aloof when dealing with customers. I had an appointment at 8:15 but my car didn’t even get pulled into service station more than 1 hour later. Since I couldn’t wait 4 hours for them to finish the work, I communicated to them that I needed a ride and they didn’t even offer their shuttle service to me. The person was even eating pizza while interacting with me. They were trying to rush me out when I picked up my car too. I am a new customer to Hyundai and the whole experience in this dealership (from sales to finance to service) has been extremely disappointing.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi, my name is Daniel Brouillard and I am the Service Manager at Mirak Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at our dealership. We are sorry to hear that our staff's professionalism did not meet your expectations. We did not have a rental car available at the time, and when our sales personnel offered a shuttle ride, the offer was turned down. We apologize if this was not made clear and for any discretions in communication. Please give me a call at (781) 641-6876 at your earliest convenience so that we can learn how to provide you with a 5-star experience in the future. Thank you.

Best,

Brighton, MA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Meh.
Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this place.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

LF
Lauren F.
Waltham, MA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Unreliable, Poor follow through
They didn't address the work I needed and tried to oversell *immediate* optional work. Didn't follow through on services they said they would do.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

EG
Edward G.
Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Survey of Service
Why does the Hyundai management only consider a five-star rating to be acceptable? I've had Mirak perform all the service on my car, from the day I bought it, & will continue to do so. They have the right equipment, know-how & courtesy to do a good job, even if some circumstances aren't five-stars.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
Special Case
See previous survey responses, which only apply to this one case.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

James H.
Boston, MA
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer service and car is still not fixed
I will not return to this dealership as they were unable to fix my car.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

John C.
Arlington, MA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Mirak Service
Very poor and frustrating service. On two separate occasions they did not have parts which required leaving vehicle over the weekend with no loaner in site.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Taken Advanatge of
This place is disgusting. I made it clear to them that it was my first time and I was in for a routine oil change. They tell me they tested my battery (which I didn’t ask them to do) and it tested at 375.. they then ask if I want it replaced and it costs $275... I said no and went directly to advanced auto and got my battery tested. My batter tested at over 500 and my battery is rated for 600. The adavanced auto guys were awesome and told me I was being absolutely scammed by the dealership. The car is barely two years old, this tactic is disgusting. Don’t try to take advantage of people just because they don’t know much about cars. I have a friend who’s dad is a VP at the better business bureau... just saying ...
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Judith T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
the brand of the car
Altho service staff seemed to have no access to a warranty plan I purchased in addition to standard warranty...I am skeptical of other services recommended (outside electrical failure). I follow to a "T" the recommended service recommendations in the manual... as I have for every car I have owned. I have never needed complete brake jobs twice in 37,000 miles (this is a 2012 car bought brand new in 2012)....spark plugs? do not remember...but hard to believe...no trouble starting, no rough idle etc But will have my guy check it out.

Bottom line really is that the vehicle itself is a dud...love that my neighbor so loved the look of my car that she bought exact yr and model...4 years in, the engine blew..Mirak did give her a loaner car for 3 months...but really??? I do not think Yugos had these problems!!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018