GM
Gautam M.
Somerville, MA
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Solid auto shop
Really good shop. No reason to go anywhere else
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/08/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Cambridge, MA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2020 Category: Service
No title
I have purchased five cars from MIRAK, and have ALWAYS had all maintenance done by the Mirak Service Department, because they do a very good job, friendly and some of staff always remember my name!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words & loyalty. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

ET
Ellen T.
Reading, MA
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Good, friendly service
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Ellen, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survery. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Watertown, MA
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Honest service
My car had an unusual noise that took a while to figure out, but Mirak patiently worked to diagnose and repair it, and everything was covered under the warranty. Also, I appreciate the car pick up and drop off service offered to allow for social distancing.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/01/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

YR
Yvonne R.
Medford, MA
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Yvonne Ruscoe
It’s not far from where I live and the crew is very nice
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/01/2020

Yvonne, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

RK
Raksik K.
Lexington, MA
Professional service!!
This is the place that I always visit for my car maintenance. The people here are very professional and easy to talk with. Whenever I have questions, they give me answers with detailed explanation!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Raksik, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Boston, MA
Great service, like always
Brought the car in for an oil change and inspection, it was ready to go in about 1.5 hours. Stellar service every time, by far the best Hyundai dealer I've been to in the Metro-Boston area.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Harvard, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent as always
We had some problems, as we had rented a car which then broke down when we got to Mirak to service our car. Everyone was extremely helpful, and the service was pushed forward quickly, Thoughtful as always
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your kind words & look forward to seeing you again!

Revere, MA

Bronx, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit to Mirax with Michael
I was served by Michael D. Ferrara and he went above and beyond to not only address the concerns I presented to Mirak with but also to recommend several other steps I could take to ensure the upkeep of my vehicle until the next time I need service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Hakeem, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

RL
Richard L.
Everett, MA
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/22/2020 Category: Service
First time service
My service was outstanding. My service coordinator, Michael, was knowledgeable and professional. Took time to explain everything about the workings as I was newbie. Waiting room was comfortable and set up for social distancing. There was an outdoor space set up also. The work done was perfect and not overpriced. I will return.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Richard, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Watertown, MA

Arlington, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Very organized and quick
Always happy with the quality and efficiency of the work and great communication.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Jurre, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

EK
Elmer K.
Medford, MA
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Great check up competed in a timely fashion
Mechanic was clear and thorough on what he was doing with my car
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Elmer, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Winchester, MA
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Perfection in this period of time
Appointment went well! Timely !
Staff (Nick) was great.
Felt safe! Area was clean etc.- they were following guidelines etc.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/19/2020