2013 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

CG
Christine G.
Rio Verde, AZ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
just ok
Plenty of parking in the city
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Christine, Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to discuss your visit with us. What is the best way to reach you?

John Aldinger
Service Director
Mirak Hyundai

Malden, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Slow
Wait time is very slow
My car inside was clean they used paper on the floor mats
Wished they would of least gave me a car wash for waiting so long
I’ll give them another chance when it’s time for a oil change
If I have to wait close to 2hrs
I’ll go some where else
My time is worth more than waiting 2 hrs for a simple oil change and tire rotation
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

KH
Kurt H.
Belmont, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Good repair, but poor communication
I think in the end the Mirak Hyundai service staff had done a careful job identifying the engine issue that arose in my Ioniq plug-in at <7,000 miles and completing the necessary repairs. However, in those two weeks I was either not getting updates on what was going on, or the update that I got after making several inquiries was refuted in the update I got the following day after making another inquiry (i.e. one day I was told the part had arrived and repairs would be done, and the next day I was told the part had not arrived and repairs hadn't started yet)
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Somerville, MA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Just average
Waiting room was average and communication was fine. However, a couple things now seem to not be 100% that were working perfectly fine before. Will likely have to return to get it addressed.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Milwaukee, WI
2010 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people
Communication was excellent, Cliff was really helpful letting us know what was happening and how long it would take.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Woburn, MA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Decent Place for Service
It’s not my first choice, but I do trust them with my car. This is a no frills service. You don’t want to wait there. They aren’t going to give your car a complimentary wash. Their prices are going to be high. But you’ll walk out of there with confidence that you’re good to go.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

AL
Ajinkya L.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was at acceptable levels but the car issue was not resolved.
The primary reason for bringing in my car was to fix one specific issue for which a repair was recommended and supposedly applied. However the repair in no way resolved the issue and I got the car back with the exact same condition. I'm hoping this issue gets fixed during my next appointment and I don't have to pay extra fee for getting my issue resolved.

The service and friendliness from staff especially from Cliff was good when I dropped and picked up my car and the communication was also efficient for which I have no complaints.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Burlington, MA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Difficult to access.
Parking is very tight or non-existent. Access is difficult with trucks and other vehicles blocking the area. This is a Chevrolet/Hyundai service garage, which complicates access and egress.

NP

Erica K.
Brookline, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/01/2019 Category: Service
One week and have to go back
Inspection sticker not printed
Many items like Key Fob not completed
Took 4 extra days and rental car was at our cost but still need to bring back.
Hard to reach manager, but now Dan has offered to take care of all outstanding items.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Every three Months for servicing?
I just drive less then 1000.00 miles in 6 months but Hyundai recommend 3 months
Servicing???
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you, in the mean time if you have any question or would like to speak to me personally then feel free to call me directly at 781-641-6876 or E-mail me at DANB@MIRAK.COM.

Corey C.
Malden, MA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Decent but be careful not to get ripped off
Be careful of what they try to sell you and for how much. My advice would be to research whatever they tell you is wrong first and come back if you decide the price is fair. They will try to catch you off guard. Service is not the quickest either
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

SA
Stephanie A.
Somerville, MA
2008 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Don’t take long for service
Needs better communication
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

TD
Timothee D.
Newton, MA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Can do better for this price
Need better prices and service time
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

LG
Lisa G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Incomplete
Without a check of the car via the computer ( after a recall replacement), this was incomplete
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. I'm sorry that the campaign you had done on your car was not explained better, but I will say that the Scan tool always rechecks to make sure that the campaign update went through fine. I would like to speak to you on this matter when its convenient for you please call me at 781-641-6876

Service Manger

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Efficient but expensive
Do your research. Shop around and get a second or even third opinion before having your car repaired here. People are very nice and the facility is clean and slick.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876 at your earliest convenience to discus on what we could have done better. Thank You

Newton, MA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
recall and seat belt repair
They didn't call me to tell me my car was ready, and when I called they said it wouldn't be ready until the next day, until I asked them to check that. I asked them to fix my seatbelt, they didn't, and didn't tell me that until I came to pick up the car.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

LF
Leo F.
Medford, MA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Recall
service recall was to be 1 hour but it took almost 2 hours
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience. Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000 ext 6875

Richard M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Expensive repairs
Repairs to the brakes were overpriced.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. I tried calling your cell phone but your messages are full was not able to leave my information please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876 at your earliest convenience to discus on what we could have done better. Thank You

Leo B.
Melrose, MA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Timely service!
Thanks for the explanation concerning engine warning.

Leo B.