2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Mirak Hyundai Service
COVID-19 Procedures were not followed even though I was assured they would be. The waiting area leaves something to be desires. Uncomfortable and dirty. This was my first service on the vehicle so it was free, but I have no idea what was done because I was not given any paperwork. It only took 20 minutes so they didn’t do much! Very disappointed.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Catherine, I would very much like to speak with you regarding your last service visit. When is the best time to reach you. Thank you in advance.

781-641-6883

Justin G.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
High prices, excessive service
Had my car serviced here after it failed inspection at another auto service center and Mirak failed more items than the original service center. Pricing for repairing the failed items were inflated. Gas gauge acting eradically after service and was told that was normal.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Justin, I would very much like to speak with you regarding your last service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

781-643-6883

PS
Pia S.
Lexington, MA
Excellent Service!
Last week I had a problem with a punctured tire, it was plugged but it had a leak. John followed up with me very promptly and solved the problem in an unexpected way.
(gave me a brand new tire) This quality of service is not common and the speed of resolution is admirable. I purchased my vehicle two years ago and I have experienced the best service ever from the moment I stepped int your dealership. Thank you!

expert service on Hyundai
Great expert service on the vehicle. Less on the little everyday service. (fixing a punctured tire)
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Pia, Thank you very much for your feedback. I will follow up with you again regarding this visit.

DJ
Davidson J.
Woburn, MA
Good customer service
Quick response to any issues that may occur

Good customer service
My experience is good but they lostv2 of my tire valve caps.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Davidson, Thank you very much for filling in the survey. I appologize for the missing valve caps & sent someone to your residence to replace them. We look forward to seeing you again!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Average
I brought my car for an oil change and wipers to be fixed but they only did the oil change. I realized the wipers were not fixed the next day when it rained and I had to use it. Furthermore, I was advised I would receive a complimentary car wash but did not receive such a thing.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will look into why the car was not washed & make sure it does not happen again.

CG
Christine G.
Rio Verde, AZ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
just ok
Plenty of parking in the city
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Christine, Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to discuss your visit with us. What is the best way to reach you?

Malden, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Slow
Wait time is very slow
My car inside was clean they used paper on the floor mats
Wished they would of least gave me a car wash for waiting so long
I’ll give them another chance when it’s time for a oil change
If I have to wait close to 2hrs
I’ll go some where else
My time is worth more than waiting 2 hrs for a simple oil change and tire rotation
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

KH
Kurt H.
Belmont, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Good repair, but poor communication
I think in the end the Mirak Hyundai service staff had done a careful job identifying the engine issue that arose in my Ioniq plug-in at <7,000 miles and completing the necessary repairs. However, in those two weeks I was either not getting updates on what was going on, or the update that I got after making several inquiries was refuted in the update I got the following day after making another inquiry (i.e. one day I was told the part had arrived and repairs would be done, and the next day I was told the part had not arrived and repairs hadn't started yet)
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Somerville, MA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Just average
Waiting room was average and communication was fine. However, a couple things now seem to not be 100% that were working perfectly fine before. Will likely have to return to get it addressed.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Milwaukee, WI
2010 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people
Communication was excellent, Cliff was really helpful letting us know what was happening and how long it would take.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Woburn, MA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Decent Place for Service
It’s not my first choice, but I do trust them with my car. This is a no frills service. You don’t want to wait there. They aren’t going to give your car a complimentary wash. Their prices are going to be high. But you’ll walk out of there with confidence that you’re good to go.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

AL
Ajinkya L.
Arlington, MA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was at acceptable levels but the car issue was not resolved.
The primary reason for bringing in my car was to fix one specific issue for which a repair was recommended and supposedly applied. However the repair in no way resolved the issue and I got the car back with the exact same condition. I'm hoping this issue gets fixed during my next appointment and I don't have to pay extra fee for getting my issue resolved.

The service and friendliness from staff especially from Cliff was good when I dropped and picked up my car and the communication was also efficient for which I have no complaints.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Burlington, MA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Difficult to access.
Parking is very tight or non-existent. Access is difficult with trucks and other vehicles blocking the area. This is a Chevrolet/Hyundai service garage, which complicates access and egress.

NP

Erica K.
Brookline, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/01/2019 Category: Service
One week and have to go back
Inspection sticker not printed
Many items like Key Fob not completed
Took 4 extra days and rental car was at our cost but still need to bring back.
Hard to reach manager, but now Dan has offered to take care of all outstanding items.