Dalan M.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Dalan said anytime he brings in his vehicles to the business, they provide great service and great work.

FO
Folakemi O.
Nissan Rogue
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Folakemi said the staff gave her an estimate of the time it would take to service her vehicle, and they got it done when they said it would be.

OO
Oscar O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Oscar says they are always friendly, helpful and get it done on time. This time they even got the vehicle back quicker then he thought and so far it is working beautifully.

Nissan Sentra
06/27/2018
I don’t know what was going on
I always love this place but today it was disappointing. I was hoping to get my car fix. I asked for an oil change and what was wrong with the brake light coming on on my car. At the end I just got my keys and no recommendation. Just paid and left.

LT
LOREN T.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/26/2018
Mission Car Care
I got a little upset when I got home and reviewed by bill and saw what I was charged for a serpentine belt. A top of the line serpentine belt costs about $35 and takes less than 5 minutes to install. I was charged $69.58 for the belt, $64.80 to put it on, and $2 just to throw the old one away. I know, in hindsight, that I should have asked how much before I said ok. I just didn't expect to get ripped off like that at Mission Car Care. I am ok with the other work they did.

VR
Virginia R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said the business took a long time to complete her service.

06/13/2018
Quick oil change
Walked in and out in under 30 minutes for an oil change.

NS
NEIL S.
Ford Thunderbird
06/13/2018
1990 Thunderbird
It is great to have my car functioning again . I could not figure out what was wrong but Mission Car Care solved it in one day. I appreciate that I can take my car troubles to the pros and get results.

Jim F.
Buick Enclave
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Jim said there are other facilities that are less expensive.

BR
Betty R.
Buick LaCrosse
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the service at this business was excellent.

John S.
INFINITI M35
06/08/2018 Category: Service
John said this business did a good job.

Shelia B.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Sheila said she is always taken care of when she goes into the business.

JJ
JOHNNY J.
Toyota Tundra
06/06/2018
My cars
This place has been nothing but straight forward. I have been taking all my vehicle here. They keep you posted on what you need with item of concern down the road. They have my upmost respect.

Johnny Ray James

LINDA B.
06/06/2018
Best car care company in town
Excellent in all areas - knowledgeable and resourceful in car repair and maintenance, prompt service, informative about current repairs and future maintenance that will be needed (so I can budget for it), friendly owners and staff, very reasonable prices and the work is done right the first time. I’m a long time customer and this operation has consistentently performed at the highest level.

Jennifer G.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff is good, they're great and efficient.

Jeff B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the prices are reasonable and the service is quick.

CRAIG S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/04/2018
Excellent customer service.
I was provided with excellent customer service. My vehicle was diagnosed and repaired in a timely matter. They explained everything to me in clear detail which made me feel like I wasn't being ripped off. I will be bringing my vehicles in the future to Mission Car Care.

Shanna S.
Buick Enclave
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Shanna said the employees were absolutely great from start to finish. They explained everything, told her everything her vehicle needed, and didn't try to cheat her. They did a wonderful job on the vehicle.

Sabrina M.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said the staff were really friendly.

ES
Emily S.
Rosenberg, TX
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Emily said her overall experience was good. There were no problems. She has gone there for many years and is happy with them.