Ray W.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the staff did what they said they would do.

KL
Kern L.
Nissan Armada
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Kern said the service was okay.

DOUGLAS P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/11/2019
Service feedback
My latest service was just like the previous several services....Outstanding!

WP
WILLIAM P.
06/01/2019
Was in for inspection and oil change, but learned of some issues.
I passed my inspection, but was told in my vitals check list that my wipers needed to be replaced. This puzzles me as neither front wiper was leaving streaks on my windshield. In fact one of the wipers was a brand new wiper blade purchased less than a month before. I also garage my car all day, and seldom is it out in direct sunlight for any length of time.

MARK S.
Magnolia, TX
05/31/2019
I can count on these guys to keep my truck on the road
Always nice to get my truck back and know the job was done right. If not I know they will make it right. That’s why I continue to come here. We all need to support small family businesses. Keep up the great work!!

CZ
CHRIS Z.
05/31/2019
Always great service
We love Mission Car Care!! The service is always great! We trust every person there to take care of our car needs!

CAROL S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2019
Inspection and Oil change
I have been a customer for years and have always been extremely happy with all services received. All of the work is accurate. All of my questions are thoroughly answered. Prices are reasonable.

VS
VONETTA S.
05/20/2019
Inspection Sticker
Very professional customer services.

Mike D.
Lexus LS 400
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff stayed in contact with him to make sure only the work he wanted was done.

05/16/2019
Customer Service
The people are so very delightful and a pleasure to deal with. I am always a satisfied customer. Will always bring my vehicles to Mission Car Care.

EB
Emanuel B.
Ram 1500
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Emanuel said the service was great.

CARLOS S.
Nissan Rogue
05/14/2019
They are very kind, use courtesy and professionalism.
I like the time they open (7.00 AM).

Raul H.
Toyota Tundra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Raul said he received good service and has for 3 1/2 years.

ET
Evelyn T.
Audi SQ5
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Evelyn said customer service was courteous and the staff worked fast.

JULIUS A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/08/2019
Awesome service!!!
At Mission Car Care, they truly care for their costumers and they know what they're doing. Kudos to Kevin and
to all their staffs.

LOUISE / JOSEPH B.
Ram 1500
05/04/2019
Great place to do business
Ever time I go there the people are super nice and very helpful. I tell everyone who has a car problem to go to mission car care first.

RON M.
05/01/2019
A repair shop you can count on.
A business and people you can trust.

LEWIS M.
Cypress, TX
Chrysler 300
04/19/2019
Quick and Easy
I went in for my state registration and I was greeted when I came in, attended to immediately and within 20 minutes my vehicle was ready. I paid and was out the door in 20 minutes.

LG
Lisa G.
Jeep Patriot
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said this business was very friendly and quick with every thing.

GA
GARY A.
04/13/2019
Peace of mind.
They have been honest and trustworthy for many years. I know I don’t have to worry about being taken good care of.