RUSSELL S.
02/19/2019
Great friendly customer service and auto repair
Excellent friendly service. Nice and clean and comfortable.

BYRON S.
02/16/2019
Great service!!
Trustworthy, family owned business who will not take advantage of you! They’re fair and honest. It’s nice knowing the same team members are there each time you come in.

Richard S.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2019
Outstanding service and outstanding people
Could not find a better place.

JOSE M.
02/13/2019
State Inspection
Excellent immediate service. Extremely courtious staff. 😁

MARK S.
Magnolia, TX
02/12/2019
Mark S. 07 F150
Definitely recommend Mission Car Care for all your vehicle repairs and service. Very courteous and professional staff. I’ve been taking my truck here for years and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

GL
GINA L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/07/2019
Mission Car Care rocks!
I made an appointment for inspection and Mission was ready for me. My vehicle was in and out quickly. Always receive service with a smile. Thank You!!!

HG
Harshad G.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Harshad said that he recommends the place for service.

CORY C.
02/01/2019
Truck Inspection Visit = Awesome
I love coming in here! These guys always have me in and out quickly while getting the job done.

RV
Rene V.
Lincoln Navigator
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Rene said that the place provided him with a good experience.

SYLVIANA M.
01/31/2019
Brake job
They did a great job on my brakes.

JACQUELIN H.
Chrysler 200
01/26/2019
My visit was awesome. I arrived on crutches and before I made it to the door, someone was there to greet me and open the door for me. Everyone is really nice, kind, efficient and willing to explain things to my understanding. I am happy to have such wonderful people working with me, to keep me safe on the road. They even washed the car! Yay!

Nissan Rogue
01/22/2019
My Experience
The customer service was very good . I would like to see a changing table at your location one day, or a play area for small children

Bonnie S.
Acura TSX
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said this facility has great customer service skills and she likes the 2 year warranty that this business offers.

SG
STACEY G.
Ford Edge
01/16/2019
Service is spot on
Great service and reasonably priced

Janis L.
Richmond, TX
INFINITI QX60
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Janis said her experience was fine.

ST
SUSAN T.
Chevrolet Spark
01/11/2019
Great auto care
The staff are thoughtful and explain what needs to be done. The worked is completed timely. This is a company I trust for an honest job.

SD
Sebastian D.
Mazda CX-7
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Sebastian said he would recommend the business for service.

RL
RICHARD L.
01/09/2019
Quick service
Been coming here for years, always good service

GB
GIORGIO B.
Jeep Cherokee
01/04/2019
Outstanding
I have been going to Misdion Car Care for a while now. Every time I’ve gone there I received exceptional customer service. Their work is professional and reasonable priced.

MN
MIKE N.
Dodge Avenger
01/03/2019
Trust
When I went to Walmart last Friday the 28th my temperature gauge went crazy showing that my car was overheating...I tried to make it to Mission but it was already after 5:00 P.M. so I managed to get it home figuring I would call Kevin Monday morning. When I spoke to my son in Denver, he said just take it to a shop over the weekend. I said no, I trust the folks at Mission who had done work for me before. Monday morning I called Kevin and asked if I should try to make it the 3 or so miles to the shop...he said absolutely not...to contact my auto insurance agent to see about towing...honestly I didn't even think about that...The agent said sure but it might be several hours to get someone to my house and this being New Years Eve I was afraid it would have to be held over for a couple of days. I called Kevin back and he said not to worry he would call a towing company. After arriving Kevin informed me it was the radiator hose that had broken and it would take some time to get the parts would I like a ride home. Jim the owner offered to take me home and when the repair was finished to pick me up...This was important because my wife is disabled and I don't like to be away from her for too long. I'm sure there are other places that have this good a customer service but I haven't found any. The people who work there always treat you with the utmost respect and really try to take care of your problems. They are the only auto repair place I trust.