RYAN S.
Ford Edge
04/01/2021
Best automotive service!
I always bring my vehicle to Mitech first when a problem arises or maintenance is due. Scheduling is a breeze, the front desk staff are very friendly, and the service provided fixes the problem the first time!

KJ

FS
Fred S.
Lannon, WI
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Fred said got the job done in a timely manner.

JOEL S.
Hartland, WI
GMC Yukon XL
03/21/2021
Reliable and honest!
MiTech has serviced all four of my vehicles for the last 15 years. Good news or bad on a repair, they have delivered with an honest and reliable diagnosis. In the auto repair business that is all you can go on. Now my two daughters don’t hesitate to take their cars into Mike and Todd.

MARK H.
Hubertus, WI
Nissan Murano
03/20/2021
Great work and great customer service
I highly recommend Mitech.

IG
INEZ G.
Nissan Sentra
03/13/2021
Never pushes you to have more repairs than you need.

Jon B.
Milwaukee, WI
Toyota Yaris
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Jon said the business did a good job and had his vehicle done sooner than he expected.

JEFF W.
Hubertus, WI
Honda Civic Sedan
03/05/2021
Fast, friendly, and priced right!
Another great experience with Mike and Todd at Mitech Auto. This time it was for tires on my 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex. I actually went to a different shop in Menomonee Falls that advertises they have the lowest price tires anywhere around. Well they tried to upsell me on doing all four tires instead of two, which would have costed over $710 all in. I knew I didn't need all four because the front tires had 70% tread left. so I took it to mitech Automotive. They were able to do just the two tires I needed they were done the next day and if you do the math correctly, I saved over $100. 710 divided by 2, then subtract 100.
Thanks mike. You're the best

JEROME H.
Milwaukee, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
03/03/2021
They make sure it's done right.
I needed my alternator replaced so I took it to Mike and Todd. They had it repaired and ready to go exactly when they promised and at a great price.

BC
BOB C.
Hartford, WI
Nissan cube
02/28/2021
Everything is done wonderfully in a timely manner👌
I feel very fortunate to have Mi Tech Automotive to handle all of my automobile issues.

BOB S.
Sussex, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
02/22/2021
Oll change
It is very timely in getting an appointment. Dropped off the vehicle the night before. I got a call the vehicle was done.
Appreciate the easy appointment scheduling, and prompt reply when the vehicle is done.

AC
ALAN C.
Volkswagen Passat
02/03/2021
As Usual
As usual this visit was like all my other visits to MiTech. Perfect always with an eye toward costs and seeking approval before undertaking repair work I hadn't identified. I've found that you can always rely on these folks to do a good job, to be alert to needs I'd not identified, and cost-conscious for the customer.

SUSAN S.
02/03/2021
Honest - Quality
I've had a wide range of repairs done here. Electrical problems to engine repairs. All done well. After evaluating one problem they told us it was covered by the original warranty and we should take it to a dealer.

Tim S.
Hartford, WI
GMC Yukon XL
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Tim said they did a good job.

PT
PULVERMACHER T.
Dodge Dakota
01/20/2021
Always satisfied with the high caliber personalized service
The work performed was up to a high standard , even with my older model - high mileage truck. No dissrepect for age or condition of vehicle.