Ben B.
Sussex, WI
Toyota Avalon
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the staff did what he asked, and he thought they did a really nice job.

KZ
Kyle Z.
Germantown, WI
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the employees took his vehicle in right away. They took care of his vehicle's needs.

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/15/2019
Great Service...as usual!
MiTech is my go to shop when my 2003 Suburban with 250k miles has an issue....I always tell em I’m just try to get another 5k miles so only the minimum..and that’s what they safely do! Love these guys!
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review John.  Always good having you in.

RA
Roger A.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the business is excellent. They are friendly and take care of him.

NS
NORM S.
02/12/2019
Trust and Confidence
My association with MiTech spans beyond 10 years. Why? My review title says it all. I trust their evaluation of my vehicles needs and am confident they will perform the necessary repairs.

JJ
JERRY J.
02/12/2019
TOP NOTCH AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
Have been taking our cars to MiTech since they opened and will continue to do so in the future. Top notch and friendly service from all.

SYLVIA S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pontiac Torrent
01/28/2019
Nice people and great service
When I have a car problem, I always call mitech and have complete confidence that my car will be repaired with service I can trust.

BC
BOB C.
Nissan cube
01/18/2019
My Cube is treated like a Bentley! I am treated like a queen!
I am always so pleased every time I have my Cube serviced. I so appreciate MiTech Automotive. Thank you always!

KP
Kevin P.
Richfield, WI
Buick Regal
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff always gets done what he wants done.

DON D.
01/15/2019
Car repairs
Been coming here since they opened and we have always received honesty and fair price and quality service!, they Us parts with lifetime warranty and have had to use it a few times and had no issues what so ever!

TE
Toby E.
Hubertus, WI
Saturn SL
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Toby said the employees were courteous. They were competent. They were friendly. They provided good service.

AC
ALAN C.
Germantown, WI
Kia Sportage
01/11/2019
MiTech Great Again
Just had another MiTech expereince and was as pleased as always down to the tasty coffee available in the waiting area.

GS
GREGORY S.
01/11/2019
As always I am satisfied with service from Mitech.
As always I am satisfied with the service from Mitech. Their staff are well trained mechanics not such as a technician that generally what you get at a dealership. Thanks again.

BO
Brian O.
Town Of Lisbon, WI
Acura TL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Brian said this business is friendly, helpful and they do not try to up sell other services..

Lannon, WI
01/10/2019
Great Job
Very honest and nice people