Moe's Affordable Auto Repair

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Robert W. on 08/05/2017
"Worst ever"
Guy is a crook and does not know anything about cars. Gives you a free car wash and free wipers to make up fore the lack of repairs done. I would suggest going anywhere else for auto repairs.
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 07:19 AM
bob d. on 04/13/2017
"just amazing"
great great service I am insanely impressed they are all so nice and they are quick and honest. first time there and it was a delight. will only be coming here from here on out. thanks guys
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 01:30 PM
Saal S. on 02/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible work, lack of response. "
When I first started dealing with Moe and his shop, I would have given him 5 stars. As of right now, even 1 star is too much to offer.

My car was involved in a car accident 3 months back. It has gone back to Moe's a grand total of 6 times and every time it has come back looking worse. Moe subcontracts out to Avlin Matthews Paint and Body out in Riviera Beach. 855 W 13th Ct A, Riviera Beach, FL 33404. I have explained to Moe multiple times that the bumper is hanging on both sides, there is paint chipped, and that there is water leaking from the trunk. They also neglected to put all the parts back together like they were supposed to. Now, Moe is neither picking up his phone or responding to my voicemails. I am now getting my attorney re-engaged in the process.

Moe please make things right and actually fix my car. Don't put it back together looking and functioning like crap.

Please don't be fooled by their 5 star rating, I know I was and now I am having to pay the price for it. Service seekers, PLEASE BEWARE and go elsewhere!
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 02/27/2017 09:48 AM
Katlyn S. on 01/19/2017
"Refreshing and Wonderful"
Moe, Michael, and their staff, were incredible. I was impressed with not only my experience but of the other interactions I witnessed as well. Before I decided to use and reccomend Moe I overheard him giving a consultation to a client on his car. I was immediately put at ease by how candid Moe was. He understands not everyone can afford everything at once and he helped the customer to prioritize. He works with you to make sure you in a safe vehicle.

When I brought in my car I was given a cost estimate and the time needed to complete the work. They took my car in right away. Both the time and cost estimates were spot on. Micheal gave me clear next steps for proper maintainace for my car. I have recommended Moe's to family, friends, and co-workers. My husband recently took his car there as well and we very pleased with the quality of work...and thought the princes were very affordable.

Overall a super friendly experience and great quality service for an affordable price.
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 01/19/2017 10:48 AM
Chris B. on 01/01/2017
"Excellent service"
Prompt courteous service Everytime I'm there, no high pressure push for additional information needed work. This is the most honest shop I've ever dealt with
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 11:13 AM
Casario M. on 12/30/2016
Cesario said he had a pretty good experience. He got pretty good service and it was quick.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Service Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016
Joe K. on 12/28/2016
Joe said he's been going there for years. He always does a fantastic job and it's done as promised.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/28/2016
Harold H. on 12/27/2016
Spoke with Naomi. She said the business is reasonable. They do what they say they will do.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 12/27/2016
Cheryl S. on 12/27/2016
Cheryl said she likes the service. He's honest and dependable. He doesn't try to sell the customers things that are not needed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 12/27/2016
Selene R. on 12/15/2016
Selene said the business is friendly, they do a good job and the price is fair.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016
Jocelyn H. on 12/15/2016
Jocelyn said Moe is the best and she has been going to this business for awhile.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016
Mandy H. on 12/08/2016
"Friendly and time efficient! "
Thank you! I dislike getting this stuff done, but you guys made it painless and pleasant!
Vehicle: Honda Accord