Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 2 years ago

KC
Kent C.
04/14/2016
Avoid At All Costs
If you‘ve always wanted to know firsthand why car dealerships have negative, dishonest reputations, then this is the place for you. I made the mistake of selling a car to them. I was told my check would arrive in the mail, and a week later when it did it was made out for half of the agreed upon price! I immediately called them, but I won’t bore you with the lengthy tale of brush-offs and dead-ends I dealt with throughout numerous attempts to clear this up over the phone.

So I then had to take time out of my day and go back in person. I was shuffled around between four different employees who all seemed to have no idea what was going on. They claimed they “didn’t have it on record” and that there was no trace of such a deal. I was LITERALLY told by one person that the whole thing had never happened and that they hadn’t bought my car! Unbelievable! So I pulled out the check I received from them for the incorrect amount and the purchase slip that arrived with it; physical proof that indeed they had purchased my vehicle. Instantly their memories were jogged! Funny how that works. I still find it crazy that I had to argue over the fact that I had sold a car to them mere days ago.

Anyway, I finally got placed with a manager and she couldn’t have been less sympathetic. I was made to feel like an immense burden, as if I had done anything negative towards them. I already felt bad enough about my treatment, and a small bit of humanity would’ve went a long way in that moment, but I was in the wrong place for that. The story from them then became that the person who had facilitated the purchase would contact me about it. He hadn’t made record of it (yeah, that’s not suspicious at all, sounds like standard business practice to me) so it was now my word against his, and he would call me tomorrow. Needless to say, the con-man who ripped me off never phoned. After a few more days of the run-around, I grew weary of the stress and aggravation and just decided to eat the cost. Which I’m sure is exactly what they were counting on. Lesson learned on my part. I hope you can learn from it too.
See, their slogan is “Buy Happy”, but it turns out that applies only to them and not the customers. Now you know.

You have so many choices out there. Go anywhere else.
Maybe you’re just buying a car and not selling one, and maybe they have some good people there, but do you really want to roll the dice on a chance that you connect with one of them and not the questionable crew that I dealt with? Save yourself a headache

NA
Nancy A.
03/01/2016 Category: Service
Great service once again.
I appreciated the helpful, responsive customer service reps and free rides downtown and back while my car was being serviced.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 03/02/2016

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2016 Category: Service
Big, clean, comfortable and friendly
It's a bit of a drive from my house, but they have always done good work and reasonable prices. They know what is under warranty and recalls easily enough.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 02/27/2016

Golden Valley, MN
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Poor Service
Service inspections are done poorly and costs the customer a great deal in what is missed.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 02/22/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discus your service experience.

02/10/2016 Category: Service

Alan C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/10/2016 Category: Service
Went as expeceted
In and out as planned with no surprises
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 02/10/2016

2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2016 Category: Service
What's the point of making an appointment if you're stranded in the waiting room for almost three hours?
I made an appointment for 10:30am, checked-in at 10:35am and was told it would take an hour and a half. 12:20pm I checked-up on the car and was told about another 30 minutes. I didn't check out until 1:11pm....
Almost three hours stranded in a waiting room with daytime television and tiny snack bags of vegetable straw sticks and coffee will make anyone lose their mind. Not pleased at all. And upon checkout I wasn't offered any compensation or an apology, even after I voiced my complaint.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 02/03/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate the feedback. We take this type if concern seriously. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Jim S.
2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/28/2016 Category: Service
Cannot get my name right.
I have been trying for years to first get my dead wife's name off their records and then this last time they did not get my name right.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 01/29/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate the feedback. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your recent service visit.

JZ
JASON Z.
2013 Hyundai Equus
01/25/2016 Category: Service
Same day service
Fast and friendly service. Same day appointment.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 01/29/2016

AP
ANDREW P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2016 Category: Service
More concerned about getting paid than doing the job
I love my Hyundai, but this Morrie's service department is less than pleasant. On this and previous trips, they make it pretty explicit that the first priority is getting paid and the second is fixing the problem and making my car run well. In the most recent service, I brought my car in because the power steering was exhibiting the problem described in recall #127 for this vehicle, where the EPS cuts out at random points, infrequently, while driving. I had already had the recall service performed but imagined this could be quickly looked at at no additional charge since it was the same problem the recall described. Instead of spending time explaining what the problem could possibly be or what they might do about it, the dealership service staff walked me through how Hyundai wouldn't pay for that service, what their reimbursement process looked like so it really wasn't their decision, and they took some offense at the very mild suggestion that they might need to reexamine how they performed the warranty work. They charged me $68 to take a look at it, ended up performing a calibration (a <5 minute procedure), and had my car for 3 hours. A woman sitting next to me in the waiting room had her car gone for 2 hours for an oil change, missing work since she'd been promised an hour long appt. When there are so many other more friendly places to have car work done, why go here? I only use them for recall work because they're the closest Hyundai dealer to me.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 01/22/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate it. We take these types of concerns seriously and appreciate the feedback. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your service visit.

JJ
JEFFREY J.
Chanhassen, MN
12/31/2015 Category: Service
My 2015 Symphonic Silver Sonata Sport Had a Harmonious Visit From Overture through the Finale.
Had my 2015 Sonata in for a small recall item and maintenance check plus an oil change. They did a great job in a timely manner and at a fair price.
ANDREW P. from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 01/05/2016

Margaret M.
Brooklyn Park, MN
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
12/10/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
From the Car Care Specialist Kara Flom - who is so awesome. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable and the mechanics who are always friendly, respectful and skilled. I always feel safe driving my car out of the garage. Thank you!!
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 12/10/2015

Thank you Margaret for the great review. It is this kind of service I am so please to hear about! I am glad Cara was able to meet your standards in customer service!

PT
PAUL T.
2016 Hyundai Equus
12/08/2015 Category: Service
What the he'll does this mean?
Whatever!
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 12/10/2015

Thank you Paul for the 5 star review!

DT
DANIEL T.
Saint Paul, MN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/03/2015 Category: Service
so easy to work with
Purchased from blake few Mos ago. He was awesome!!! Service dept is great also
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2015

Thank You Daniel for the 5 star review! We value your business!

MARK G.
Albertville, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Poor Service
No one smiled, took forever to be greeted, car was outside completed for 15 min+ and no one let me know. I had to go and ask to finish my paperwork
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2015

I apologize for the poor service you recently had with us. The service department will be in contact with you  to discuss your experience.

JAMES S.
11/17/2015 Category: Service
M
Great service! The problem was handled smoothly and quickly. Service Advisor was capable and efficient. Good experience..... thanks.
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 11/17/2015

Thank you James for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business and am glad you experienced great service!

SK
SHELDON K.
Eden Prairie, MN
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Tire service
Satisfied
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 11/13/2015

Thank you Sheldon for the 5 star review today! It's great to hear you're happy with your service appointment. We appreciate your business!

CATHLEEN C.
New Hope, MN
2006 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept is horrible
Only giving one star because I had to enter something in. I pd for a A/C repair when I bought my used car. Part was out of stock, I was told it was ordered and would be in in a few days. Two wks later I called to find out the status, was first told there was no record of my buying the car in the system, then was told there was no record of the part being ordered. Was told I'd get a call back. No call, I called 24 hours later. Was told they didn't know who was looking into it and would get a call back. No call again, I needed to initiate a third call 24 hours after my second phone call. They finally found our record, scheduled the appt as a drop off Thurs night for a Friday am appt. Was told repairs would be completed by noon Friday. Friday at 4pm we called, repairs weren't done because they forgot- they admitted that. Was told they would finish the repairs first thing Saturday am. Finally got a call repairs were done Saturday at 11:40am. Car was at the dealership for repairs two different times, for a total of 46 hours- for a 2-3 hour repair. Less than pleased, we received a quick apology from the woman who answers the phone, nothing from the service dept or management. Will not recommend.
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 11/04/2015

Hello Cathleen,

I do apologize for the negative experience you had while servicing your vehicle with us! I am out of the office but will call you as soon as I return.

Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 11/05/2015

Thank you for taking your time to talk with me today. Please let me know of there is anything further I can do for you.

PM
PAIGE M.
Saint Louis Park, MN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2015 Category: Service
Excellent, friendly, and great service!
I am so incredibly pleased with all of my experiences at Morrie's 394 Hyundai! When I brought my Hyundai Elantra last week for the 60,000 maintenance appointment, May was so welcoming, positive, educational, and helpful! I love coming into Morrie's 394 Hyundai!
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 11/02/2015

Thank you Paige for the great review! It's great to hear that Mary took care of all of your needs and informed you of the service you were coming in for. We appreciate the time you took to give us a 5 star review!

HP
HEATHER P.
Maple Grove, MN
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Great Service Manager!
I was unhappy but Morrie's resolved my issue! Thanks for following up Sara!

10/22/2015 Category: Service
Never again!
Charged us for a test on a leased under warranty vehicle. Tried to discuss it and no follow through. Never going back!
Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 10/23/2015

Hello Heather,

I hope I was able to amend the situation today. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Sara S., Service Manager from Morrie's 394 Hyundai responded on 11/04/2015

Thank you Heather for taking the time to Rescore us. I am glad I was able to help you after the experience you had!