Denise P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/02/2018
Reliable Service
Car can be dropped off on my schedule and work is always done on time and at a price that is very reasonable. Buz has always been great to work with and I trust his opinion and craftsmanship

Justin G.
Buick Rainier
03/26/2018
Always A+ Service!
Brought our car in with the check engine light on and running horrible. I scheduled an appointment and Buz got our car right in. I quickly received a phone call with a quote on how much it would be to fix it. As always with Morris Motors, we got quick reliable service and fair pricing. Car runs like a champ again.

Jessica G.
Hood River, OR
Mazda Tribute
02/22/2018
So fast, honest, and helpful
Buzz is to the point, and very customer service oriented. He's built an excellent reputation in White Salmon for a reason. I will keep bringing my vehicle to Morris Motors for minor and big repairs. He takes the time to explain what's happening, he really cares, and he's so quick! Thanks, Buzz

MF
Mary Alice F.
Jeep Cherokee
02/20/2018
It was truly a gift to find Buzz Morris. He is honest, timely, his work space is clean, he is 100% professional. I would recommend him in a heartbeat
See the abouve review!!!

Daven C.
Trout Lake, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
01/03/2018
Fixed!
Good repair done in timely fashion as always.

NG
Nathan G.
Mosier, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/25/2017
Worth his weight in gold
Buz is the Dr. of vehicles

JE
Judy E.
Underwood, WA
Buick LaCrosse
12/18/2017
Very good service.
I have never had a bad experience here. Always above and beyond the common service.

Julie W.
Bingen, WA
Lexus LS 430
10/30/2017
A Trustworthy Mechanic is Worth His Weight in Gold!
Over the past four years, Buz has worked on six different vehicles for us. He is trustworthy and reliable. He gives a realistic estimate and then calls to confirm before doing the work. He's honest about the repairs and whether they are needed. He will also bring other possible mechanical problems to our attention before they become an issue. The repairs are finished as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. I appreciate the quick turnaround. His prices are good and the work is excellent. Plus, his garage is clean and organized. I will recommend Buz and Morris Motors to anyone.

Joseph H.
10/27/2017
Always Reliable
Another great job on our Honda Civic. Thanks for all your care to this vehicle over the years. We highly recommend you.

Jerry M.
10/21/2017
great work
HONEST

Molly G.
09/15/2017
Easy and Honest
I am a female, and always dread going to the mechanic because I worry that they will try to pull one over on me. But, Buzz is the best. He will tell it to you like it is, and will only do the work that is necessary while still being very thorough. I will definitely go back to him the next time my car needs to be repaired.

NA
Noah A.
Carson, WA
09/08/2017
Professional, clean, honest
I have never regretted having Buzz work on my vehicles.

JoDean S.
Ram Pickup
08/19/2017
prompt courteous service
As always, courteous, professional and thorough

JY

JY
Joe Y.
08/05/2017
Quality, friendly, available
I will make Morris Motors my future maintenance and repair shop!

Dave S.

BR
Bill R.
07/12/2017
Service on my 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Got me in fast. Checked my whole truck out. Very fast and thorough.

JoDean S.
Audi TT
05/26/2017
good thoughtful service
The first impression is the immaculate shop.
Service is performed promptly, explanation of service needs is comprehensive, with reasonable charges.

CA
Chris A.
Stevenson, WA
Toyota Cab & Chassis
05/16/2017
great service
very pleased with morris motors , got me back on the road quickly----thanks

Jerry M.