BL
BRIAN L.
07/31/2019
Inspection
Always top notch and it passed.

MIKE H.
07/29/2019
Quick oil change
The folks at Mr. Auto were accommodating and quick. My wife works a lot and rarely has time to get her car serviced. Mr. Auto was able to squeeze us in and get us on the road again.

PL
PIERRE L.
Volvo S60
07/26/2019
ALWAYS READY TO WORK ON OUR OLD VEHICLES.
THEY ARE VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL. THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT WHAT THE VEHICLE NEEDS AND DO THEIR BEST TO TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION IN A TIMELY MANNER. WE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE.

KA
Kyle A.
Kia Sorento
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the service was excellent.

PS
Paul S.
07/14/2019
Mr. Auto is the car doctor
Mr. Auto is the place i go when my car is sick. Mike is the “car doctor”. He is great at diagnosing the problem and knows how to fix it. He has always been attentive and efficient at getting things done so that my cars run “healthy” again. I recommend him to all my friends.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 08/12/2019

Dr. Paul you are too kind. Always a pleasure to help you and your family out.

RL
ROBERT L.
07/13/2019
Fast service Good service
In and out fast service personal very good

ID
Issac D.
Ram 1500
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Issac said the business worked on everything the vehicle needed. He is very pleased.

ME
Mike E.
Chrysler Sebring
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business has excellent people who are customer oriented. They had great prices and every thing was done in a timely manner.

Donald P.
Jaguar XJ6L
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the service was excellent. The staff is thorough and very helpful.

EF
Eric F.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the service is always good.

WD
Willliam D.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
William said they do good work.

RL
ROBERT L.
06/07/2019
Fast service
Great service in fast time low cost Pleasant waiting room

Jon L.
Milan, NH
Ford Expedition
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he has been using them for years, and the employees always do good work at this business.

GR
G R.
05/28/2019
I RECOMMEND
I recommend Mr Auto to anyone and everyone. Good wholesome people that get the job done right, THE FIRST TIME!!

Matthew M.
South River, NJ
05/27/2019
Best Mechanic Around
Myself and my girlfriend traveled to Mount Washington, NH over the weekend. We live roughly 7 hours away in New Jersey. My Nissan Versa made it safely up the mountain, but on the way down had some mechanical issues. Mike from Mr. Auto came and towed my vehicle. Being that we were roughly 7 hours away from home, it was late in the day on Memorial Day weekend, and not one auto mechanic was open in sight, you can imagine that we were stressed out beyond belief. Mike towed my vehicle to his shop, worked on it immediately, and he got it up and running for us.
Mike is the true definition of what an American Patriot truly is. To take the amount of time away from his family that he did on a holiday weekend to help us is truly commendable. The hospitality he showed myself and my girlfriend at our time of need is truly inspiring. He made it his one and only goal to make sure that we had a working vehicle to drive safely home with that same day. No matter how long it would’ve taken, Mike assured us that he’d get the job done. I can’t thank Mike enough for his professionalism and dedication to helping others. We are truly blessed to have met someone like you in our time of need. We HIGHLY recommend Mr. Auto. I strongly encourage anyone looking for a mechanic to call Mike for any vehicle needs. Truly an amazing person. If I lived in state, I 110% would be a regular customer here. And yes we did make it home safely to NJ! Thank you again Mike.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 05/28/2019

Glad we could help. Look us up.next time you visit our beautiful mountain. Foliage is the most picturesque time.