AL
A L.
05/25/2019
Rude
Short version.....I was out of town my husband went my daughter accident to help her.... daughter was in accident , they were called to tow by cops after telling them not to..... We had our own tow but cop didn't care, tow shows up tell him not o touch car we had our own tow, got yelled at and towed anyway, went to garage when I got back in town to see what was going on , they gave attitude as soon as I asked about car. they locked her car in garage cause they thought we would steal her car from outside, told to take the fu***** door, cops called I was told I would be arrested for disturbing a business. I. Left not worth the problems I got trying to help my daughter We are having somebody else get her car out this is not the first time problems with them. I have had other work in past done until I figured out they were doing things to car to make me come back awful place awful people

LINDA M.
01/21/2020
Great Customer Service
When you take your vehicle (they picked up mine, great perk! ) to Mr. Auto you can be assured of several things. Reliability, trustworthy and superior service. Never leave there that I am not completely confident that my vehicle is 100% taken care of .

RAYMOND B.
01/17/2020
Service and Convenience
Great job, as usual. Convenient appointment for our busy schedule. Thanks

Jonathan D.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said his experience was good and his vehicle works.

Richard C.
Errol, NH
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he's been dealing with them for several years and he's always been very satisfied. He said he's very happy with them and has already recommended this business for service.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Richard for trusting us with your vehicles. Hope you have a good time in the sunshine state.

Jarrett A.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jarrett's wife. She said that she would recommend this business for service.

Jen thank you.

RY
Ronald Y.
New Hampshire
Jaguar XJ
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said he has been coming to this business since 1985 and he has only ever had one problem with them, which was sorted out quickly. He has recommended them to many of his family and friends.

RD
RONALD D.
12/18/2019
Service is great and Sarah is awesome!
Fast and great service, cost reasonable.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 01/16/2020

Ron thank you. Hope you are back up to snuff soon.

RL
Robert L.
Randolph, NH
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this facility is the best there is. They provide quality care and good customer service. They are totally honest and do a good job and they do not add extra services.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 01/16/2020

Bob thank you for your kind words. Word of mouth is the best advertisement.

WB
William B.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/10/2019 Category: Service
William said every thing was on time at this business.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 12/12/2019

It was great to meet you. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

RD
Robert D.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he has been there before and it is always excellent service. They are the best and that is why he goes there. He will keep going back.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 12/11/2019

Rob, Thank you for your kind word even though I still call you by your brothers name. Also thank you f

Julie L.
11/19/2019
Honesty
These guys are the best. I always have my cars serviced there. Never try to scan you into service or repair you don't need, like some places I've been in the past. Are honest and care about my safety on the road.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for your kind words. Have a safe and happy holidays.

Julie B.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Julie said they are always very quick to respond when she needs them. She said she really liked their service, the employees treated her well.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/19/2019

Julie we are always here if you need us. Thank you for your years of patronage.

ST
Scott T.
Toyota Tundra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the staff provided prompt service and got him back on the road.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/19/2019

Scott thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

COLETTE C.
Nissan Murano
11/10/2019
Friendly and efficient
As always the appointment was on time and completed efficiently and in a timely manner.