AL
A L.
05/25/2019
Rude
Short version.....I was out of town my husband went my daughter accident to help her.... daughter was in accident , they were called to tow by cops after telling them not to..... We had our own tow but cop didn't care, tow shows up tell him not o touch car we had our own tow, got yelled at and towed anyway, went to garage when I got back in town to see what was going on , they gave attitude as soon as I asked about car. they locked her car in garage cause they thought we would steal her car from outside, told to take the fu***** door, cops called I was told I would be arrested for disturbing a business. I. Left not worth the problems I got trying to help my daughter We are having somebody else get her car out this is not the first time problems with them. I have had other work in past done until I figured out they were doing things to car to make me come back awful place awful people

AD
Alex D.
Gorham, NH
Cadillac DeVille
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Alex said the staff provided very good service.

GG
GAIL G.
Lancaster, NH
Kia Sorento
04/30/2021
I always receive excellent service from the time you call to make an appointment or stop in.

Debra C.
Dummer, NH
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Debra said good service she has taken her vehicles to them for the last 15 to 20 years.

Dan G.
Milan, NH
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Dan said they've been good. He said they are pretty good. He said they are a little pricey but they get it done in one day.

LINDA M.
03/23/2021
Great Customer Service
Chose to have a set appointment, usually do drop off and pick up later. Vehicle was taken in as soon as I arrived, completed all that I requested and and advised me on further maintenance items. After a day of work it was great to be able to not have to wait. Bonus, great conversation with the other employees.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 03/23/2021

Linda thank you for choosing Mr. Auto to take care of you Honda.

Joanne R.
Nissan Rogue
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said they are always good.

DONNA W.
Toyota Tercel
03/21/2021
fast & easy
I was a little early, but my car was taken right in and serviced immediately. Always fast, polite and great service. Sounds like my vehicle is still in top notch shape for it's age! Thanks for helping to keep it that way!
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 03/23/2021

Donna that is an awesome rig. Not many Tercels in that great of condition with the miles on her. Happy Motoring..

HR
HEIDI R.
03/20/2021
I love how I feel welcomed and part of the family .
Mike and the crew always do what is right for the customer and the vehicle. It's always a pleasure to know that when my vehicle is in his shop he takes the time to really look,diagnose and fix the problem.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 03/23/2021

Heidi thank you for sticking with us all these years, thank you for your kind words.

KL
Kenneth L.
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Kenneth said it took an hour for an oil change.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 03/08/2021

Ken sorry about the long service. We also so a 27 point check even though it is new. We like to be sure your vehicle is up to snuff in case there is something you need to go back to the dealer for.

BV
Brian V.
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Brian said they are fine. He would recommend the business.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 03/05/2021

Brian always a pleasure. Thank you for your trust in us. Nice new ride by the way..

Joel S.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Joel's wife. She said they never have any problem with the service.

SL
Scott L.
North Conway, NH
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the business provided really good service.

PM
Pauline M.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Pauline said the business is no problems, and definitely would recommend them.

Joanne R.
Nissan Rogue
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said they always treat her right and she has never have any issues.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 01/11/2021

Joanne thank you for your positive words. You and Pete are great people who also run a fine establishment at the "Dairy Bar".