AL
A L.
05/25/2019
Rude
Short version.....I was out of town my husband went my daughter accident to help her.... daughter was in accident , they were called to tow by cops after telling them not to..... We had our own tow but cop didn't care, tow shows up tell him not o touch car we had our own tow, got yelled at and towed anyway, went to garage when I got back in town to see what was going on , they gave attitude as soon as I asked about car. they locked her car in garage cause they thought we would steal her car from outside, told to take the fu***** door, cops called I was told I would be arrested for disturbing a business. I. Left not worth the problems I got trying to help my daughter We are having somebody else get her car out this is not the first time problems with them. I have had other work in past done until I figured out they were doing things to car to make me come back awful place awful people

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/24/2021
Great work
Reliable auto repair shop.

Susan C.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan's husband. He said that they're very professional, have great service and he's very pleased.

BL
BRIAN L.
07/04/2021
Running smooth
New tires and filters plus some rotor work car is driving nice.

GL
GEORGE L.
Milan, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
07/03/2021
Amazing!
We needed a deep cell battery for our camper. Sarah came out, looked at the battery numbers, did something on the computer & said it's on it's way. Amazing! Within 5 minutes the exact same battery was delivered!

Joel S.
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Joel said that he's never had a problem and they take care of both of their vehicles.

EB
Eugene B.
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Eugene said the business did everything he wanted. He said there were no questions asked everything was taken care of.

AC
Amanda C.
Ford Fiesta
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Amanda said the business and staff are the most honest and legitimate she has used. She said they are the best with their work and she has already recommended them. She added she does appreciate the good service, it's hard to find.

ROLAND G.
06/15/2021
Great
Good job

LR
Lawrence R.
Buick Encore GX
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said to schedule at the business is easy. They available when needed and the work is good. She does recommend them.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 05/28/2021

Sue thank you for your kind words. Larry and you are awesome people.

Jeff M.
Dummer, NH
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said the business always treated him well, they did a really good job and they were also trustworthy.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you Jeff, we try to treat everyone well.

LINDA B.
Pontiac Vibe
05/23/2021
So Worth It!!
Excellent service...ALWAYS!! Even though I no longer live in the immediate area, it's so worth driving to see Mike and his crew to have my car serviced. I trust nobody else!! (Besides, it gives me a chance to say hello to Sarah and the big white puppy too!!)
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 05/28/2021

Linda, always a pleasue, I think Duke enjoys the lovin you give him. Have a great summer.

RAYMOND B.

Alex D.
Gorham, NH
Cadillac DeVille
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Alex said the staff provided very good service.

GG
GAIL G.
Lancaster, NH
Kia Sorento
04/30/2021
I always receive excellent service from the time you call to make an appointment or stop in.