AL
A L.
05/25/2019
Rude
Short version.....I was out of town my husband went my daughter accident to help her.... daughter was in accident , they were called to tow by cops after telling them not to..... We had our own tow but cop didn't care, tow shows up tell him not o touch car we had our own tow, got yelled at and towed anyway, went to garage when I got back in town to see what was going on , they gave attitude as soon as I asked about car. they locked her car in garage cause they thought we would steal her car from outside, told to take the fu***** door, cops called I was told I would be arrested for disturbing a business. I. Left not worth the problems I got trying to help my daughter We are having somebody else get her car out this is not the first time problems with them. I have had other work in past done until I figured out they were doing things to car to make me come back awful place awful people

Joel S.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Joel's wife. She said they never have any problem with the service.

SL
Scott L.
North Conway, NH
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the business provided really good service.

PM
Pauline M.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Pauline said the business is no problems, and definitely would recommend them.

Joanne R.
Nissan Rogue
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said they always treat her right and she has never have any issues.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 01/11/2021

Joanne thank you for your positive words. You and Pete are great people who also run a fine establishment at the "Dairy Bar".

Maurice P.
GMC Terrain
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Maurice said he has been using them for over 15 years. They always give good service, are polite and clean
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 01/11/2021

Maurice always a pleasure.

BL
BRIAN L.
01/05/2021
Alternator.
Excellent service as usual. I always recommend.

Shelley C.
Gorham, NH
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Shelley said she likes the business and she would recommend them.

Joe B.
Milan, NH
Nissan Sentra
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he has no problems.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 12/10/2020

Joe thank you for giving us the chance to make you issue right. Drive safely my friend,

DONNA W.
Toyota Tercel
12/05/2020
Great, friendly service
Always a pleasure to work with this team. Honest and fair, they keep you up to date about what is going on with your car. They are extremely helpful with local transportation to drop me off or pick me up when I have to leave my vehicle overnight for lengthy repairs.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 12/10/2020

Donna you are a terrific lady. It is always our pleasure to take care of you and all of our customers. Your toyota is a great little buggy for a 1997 its in great shape. Shows what maintaining a vehicle properly can do. Thank you.

Jane R.
Stark, NH
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Jane said she has been going there for 40 years and the business is always awesome to her family. She loves them.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/18/2020

Jane and John always a pleasure.Thank you for your kind words annd trust in Mr. Auto.

Jim B.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Erika. She said they always take their vehicle there. They have great service there.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/18/2020

Erika Thank you for your kind words, Have safe holidays.

GL
Gary L.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they are the only business that he trusts.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/18/2020

Gary you have been around for a long time and we thank you and your family for your continued trust.

EP
Ed P.
Dummer, NH
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said her husband goes there all the time and thinks they are honest.

RAYMOND B.
10/30/2020
Service and Convenience
Another job well done. Worked within our budget, to get us by. Thanks