AL
A L.
05/25/2019
Rude
Short version.....I was out of town my husband went my daughter accident to help her.... daughter was in accident , they were called to tow by cops after telling them not to..... We had our own tow but cop didn't care, tow shows up tell him not o touch car we had our own tow, got yelled at and towed anyway, went to garage when I got back in town to see what was going on , they gave attitude as soon as I asked about car. they locked her car in garage cause they thought we would steal her car from outside, told to take the fu***** door, cops called I was told I would be arrested for disturbing a business. I. Left not worth the problems I got trying to help my daughter We are having somebody else get her car out this is not the first time problems with them. I have had other work in past done until I figured out they were doing things to car to make me come back awful place awful people

Jane R.
Stark, NH
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Jane said she has been going there for 40 years and the business is always awesome to her family. She loves them.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/18/2020

Jane and John always a pleasure.Thank you for your kind words annd trust in Mr. Auto.

Jim B.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Erika. She said they always take their vehicle there. They have great service there.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/18/2020

Erika Thank you for your kind words, Have safe holidays.

GL
Gary L.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they are the only business that he trusts.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 11/18/2020

Gary you have been around for a long time and we thank you and your family for your continued trust.

EP
Ed P.
Dummer, NH
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said her husband goes there all the time and thinks they are honest.

RAYMOND B.
10/30/2020
Service and Convenience
Another job well done. Worked within our budget, to get us by. Thanks

TC
TIMOTHY C.
10/27/2020
Thanks
Had a flat on my daughters car and Mike fit me in just like he always does. Every appointment is easy and quick.

RAYMOND B.

10/10/2020
Excellent service!
Always great service!
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your kind words. You have been a loyal customer for a long time thank you.

AD
Alex D.
Gorham, NH
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the service is good.

Susan W.
New Hampshire
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Susan said they've been clear with the costs, the estimates, she got what they told her she was going to get, there was no surprises, they're very courteous, very prompt, very well done, the work seems to be done real well.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/14/2020

Sue it was great to meet you and serve you. Hope all goes well with your trips. We are just a phone call away.

Carlton H.
Nissan Frontier
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Carlton said he has been with the business for years doesn't have a complaint.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/14/2020

Carlton this is a true compliment. You have been with us from the begining on East Mason st through all the transitions since to hear you are still pleased is true testiment that our values held true. Thank you.

OD
Olive D.
Buick Verano
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Olive said the whole family go to the business and they are all very happy with the service.

CL
Cecile L.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Cecile said the business gets the job done. The people are excellent, kind and professional.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Cecile. Was our pleasure to make your experience a good one.

LINDA M.
09/28/2020
Great Customer Service
When you have your vehicle serviced at Mr. Auto, you have peace of mind. The job will be done correctly, at a fair price.