Latest Review over 1 year ago

Review for Mt. Airy Motors

Debbie M.
Woodbine, MD
08/09/2018
would never use again or recommend.
Took my truck here on a recommendation. Trying to figure emissions problem out. While Mark, the mechanic was looking into the problem which was taking weeks. I needed to go out of town so in the 5 weeks he had it he only did oil change and tire rotation. When I returned to town I took it back to him, he told me I need rear axle seals. He did them and I got it back, went to PA the following weekend and lost brakes on way home. Towed to him since they were the last ones to do work. Now he tells me I need the Hydra Boost replaced. Did that, got truck back NO BRAKES!!!. I use this vehicle for me daycare business so I took back to my other mechanic to look at. I need rear axle seals. he tells me..WHAT.. Mark at MT Airy Motors NEVER did them. Spoke to the wife they won't refund money, they have the right to look at and fix.....WRONG, THE WORK WAS NOT DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! So I think they should be honest and return the money paid!!