WM
Wendy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2020 Category: Sales
Josie was so sweet and nice
Josie was great She really helped me make my decision. The showroom was clean and they we’re going by all the guide lines we have to go through now... I had an opportunity to talk with Jay and he is so funny and very knowledgeable about the financial stuff..... Will definitely recommend them,.

2021 Hyundai Kona

Dalton, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2020 Category: Sales
Very easy to please
They were great to work with especially jared

CN
Clayton N.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Mountain View Hyundai made us feel at home. Our son and daughter-in-law had purchased a vehicle here over the weekend and were so pleased with it and the sales staff that we decided to come check here also. Glad we did. We ended up purchasing the same vehicle.
Thanks for everything!

Candace S.
2021 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2020 Category: Sales
They gave me the Royal Treatment
From my first inquiry about Kona AWD to driving home in my Kona, the entire experience was 1st class. Thank you Karmen! Thank you MVH! I love my Kona!!!!!!

Cleveland, TN
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Great
Overall wonderful experience. Morgan was very helpful.
Shaun K. from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thanks you for the great feedback and kind words about Morgan's service.  Hope you're enjoying the 2020 Accent!

Jean W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2020 Category: Sales
Professional and friendly
We were shown various cars, but we had to have one with room in the back as we have to carry a scooter with us for my husband as he has problems walking, The Tucson Sport was just what we needed!

ED
Elizaveta D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/15/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent service and staff!
The process was very smooth and easy. I came in to merely look at cars, however made the purchase of my dream car then and there. The facility is great and the staff are quite lovely as well!

James K.
Rossville, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2020 Category: Sales
Way to go
Love this place
SK
Shaun K. from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for the review and saying you love this place!  We love all of our customers and strive to always provide service at a level that will make customers want to keep on coming back.  Thanks again!

NG
Nicholas G.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2020 Category: Sales
Beautiful
Friendly service,great prices
SK
Shaun K. from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for the great feedback!  We strive to keep our prices as competitive or more competitive than anyone in the market.  However, prices only go so far.  Taking care of customers the right way and keeping it a friendly atmosphere is our goal at all times.  We want people to refer others and keep on coming back!  Thanks again for the awesome review!