Latest Review about 2 months ago

Clayton, GA
02/22/2021 Category: Sales
Mountain View Hyundai
Great communication, great price, super friendly and great service.

Jeffery C.
02/10/2021 Category: Sales
Great people
Very easy to buy car. Sales lady got the car and took us for a ride. Car sells I self.

LF
Lisa F.
01/20/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Easiest and best experience I have ever had purchasing a new car.

Jeremy S.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
01/19/2021 Category: Sales
Best experience ever!!!
Everything from being greeted all the way down to signing an agreement was one of the best experiences I’ve had in dealing with a new automobile company. If you go in there i highly recommend Jarred the entire team was great but it was really him and his can do attitude doing what ever it takes that sold us the vehicle.

Ashley B.
Rising Fawn, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2021 Category: Sales
The care for customers & great presentation!
My husband and I had a great experience at Mtn View Hyundai when buying our first new car! The staff was welcoming, knowledgeable, and had great attitudes and professionalism. I e definitely recommend them if you’re in search of buying a vehicle.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/02/2021 Category: Sales
Great teamwork
Professional and informative

Cartersville, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2020 Category: Sales
The team was so helpful in answering all of my questions and making sure I received the payments I needed and the car that I wanted.

GB
George B.
Rocky Face, GA
12/09/2020 Category: Sales
Nice people - easy to process and great car.
Nice people, great inventory it easy to choose a vehicle and the paperwork was easy to process. I appreciated no pressure on upsells.

Calhoun, GA
10/30/2020 Category: Sales
Great sales personnel, fast process
If you are looking for a vehicle go to Mountain View Hyundai and ask for Corbin Voiles. He will get you in the vehicle you want.

WM
Wendy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
10/21/2020 Category: Sales
Josie was so sweet and nice
Josie was great She really helped me make my decision. The showroom was clean and they we’re going by all the guide lines we have to go through now... I had an opportunity to talk with Jay and he is so funny and very knowledgeable about the financial stuff..... Will definitely recommend them,.

2021 Hyundai Kona

Rhonda P.
Dalton, GA
10/20/2020 Category: Sales
Very easy to please
They were great to work with especially jared

CN
Clayton N.
10/07/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Mountain View Hyundai made us feel at home. Our son and daughter-in-law had purchased a vehicle here over the weekend and were so pleased with it and the sales staff that we decided to come check here also. Glad we did. We ended up purchasing the same vehicle.
Thanks for everything!

Candace S.
2021 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2020 Category: Sales
They gave me the Royal Treatment
From my first inquiry about Kona AWD to driving home in my Kona, the entire experience was 1st class. Thank you Karmen! Thank you MVH! I love my Kona!!!!!!

Cleveland, TN
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Great
Overall wonderful experience. Morgan was very helpful.
Shaun K. from Mountain View Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thanks you for the great feedback and kind words about Morgan's service.  Hope you're enjoying the 2020 Accent!