Muffler Man Auto Repair

Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 08:52 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you, we are grateful for your trust and appreciate your awesome comments. It is always great working with you.

Keelan H. on 11/09/2017
Keelan said Reuben really helped him out. He diagnosed the problem and it was fixed right away.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to help you with your car care needs.

Kay J. on 10/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"A Customer for Life!"
I have taken my 96 Jetta to Muffler Man for a couple services.The first was a “hard start” issue that turned out to be my ignition switch, once that was fixed my car fired right up!! More recently, I was faced with a very scary situation of my brake pedal dropping to the floor while I was approaching a stop sign. I took my car over to the shop, and once again I am just floored with how kind, professional and overall amazing this mechanic shop is (not to mention their prices are great!). They lay everything out on the table before the work was done so there were no unexpected fees when I came to pick up my car. I cannot recommend this shop more to anyone who needs work done on their car. Being a woman, you never know the treatment you will get when you need your car worked on, and as always I am so so so happy that I took my car to Muffler Man the first time, and I will continue to do so for all of my vehicle needs. Thank you Muffler Man, I cannot express my gratitude for your hard work, you have a customer for life. My jetta feels amazing to drive today, the brake issue is solved (needed a new master cylinder) and I feel safe driving again.
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 01:21 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you for awesome review. We really appreciate your business and you taking the time to tell us about the great experience you've had at our shop. We will continue to do our very best to meet your car care needs.

Santiago N. on 10/27/2017
Santiago said he has been going to this business for years. Their diagnosis is always spot on and the prices are fair. They provide excellent customer service and he has never had to take his vehicle back for the same issue. They always get it right the first time.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback. It has always been a pleasure working with you and we are grateful for the trust you've placed in us.

Matthew J. on 10/25/2017
Matthew said this business provided him with great service. He brought his vehicle in at the last minute and they had the work completed within 2 hours.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2017

Thank you for giving us positive feedback. We are happy to know we were able to take care of your needs in a timely manner.

Leah H. on 10/25/2017
Leah said it's nice to feel comfortable about where she goes to get her vehicle serviced. The business takes good care of her.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you, we are so happy to know that we have taken care of you and made you feel comfortable. Reading your review truly made our day.

Peter P. on 10/25/2017
Peter said everything went well.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. We appreciate your continued business.

Wade W. on 10/24/2017
"Fair and honest with reliability to boot!"
The professional associates at Muffler Man Automotive not only treat you with genuine customer service but unmatched professionalism. I've been a customer for almost 3 years and counting. I've highly recommend this shopportunity to friends and family, because of their proven ability to take care of the customer!
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 09:27 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2017

We are truly moved by your kind words and expressions regarding our business. It is always a pleasant experience working with you and we are grateful for your support throughout the years.

David R. on 10/20/2017
"As usual"
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 10:26 AM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you and as always it is a pleasure to service your vehicle. We enjoy your visits.

Richard M. on 09/29/2017
Richard said they were very nice. They seemed to know what they were doing.
Vehicle: Scion xD
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thank yo for taking the time to give us positive feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to your next visit.

Doris L. on 09/26/2017
"Trustworthy work"
As usual I can always trust you to do a great job. And it's so special that you will pencil me in without an appointment thank you so much love you
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 10:53 AM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you, it is always a pleasure working with you and we are happy to accommodate when we can. We are grateful for your trust and love.

Josue / Sara B. on 09/14/2017
"Great Service "
Great Service and great customer service. They always go above and beyond.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2TL
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 11:48 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for the great review. It is always a pleasure working with you and we are grateful for the continued business.

Kurt K. on 09/03/2017
"Muffler Man Rocks"
Highly recommended. Patricia and Daniel are great mechanics.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 08:50 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2017

Thanks Kurt. We appreciate your positive words and are grateful for your trust. Your recommendation is the best compliment.

Lupe B. on 09/02/2017
" Complete honesty and reliability, two factors that make this business trustworthy. "
We always have complete confidence that when we take our cars in to Muffler Man Auto Repair we will be completely satisfied with their work. They're honest and reliable. We've never been dissatisfied. Thank you Muffler Man Auto Repair!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 05:29 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2017

Thank You Lupe. It is always a pleasure working with you and your husband. It is customers like you that motivate us to work hard and committed to providing great service. Thanks again. We are grateful for your trust and continued business.

Sandy S. on 09/01/2017
"Great people "
Great people
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 08:48 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2017

Thank You Sandy, it are happy to know that you think we are great people. We enjoy working with you and appreciate your continued business. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Alberto D. on 08/31/2017
Alberto said his overall experience was great. He liked the service, and he is willing to comeback. He lives close by.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you Alberto. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and are grateful for the opportunity.

Jazmin G. on 08/31/2017
Jazmin said she always takes her vehicle to this facility and they always provide great service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/09/2017

Thank you Jazmin, we appreciate your continued business and the trust you and your husband have in our work. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Fernando N. on 08/22/2017
"Great Service"
As always, even when they are busy, they acknowledge your presence there and take care of you in a timely manner
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 09:02 AM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2017

Thank You. We appreciate your positive feedback and are grateful for your continued business. We are glad to hear that we've done our very best to provide prompt service with a smile. Thanks again we look forward to your next visit.

John D. on 08/11/2017
John said he is happy with the service the business provides. The employees are very nice, courteous, and they provide good customer service. He cannot complain.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2017

Thank You Mr. Douglas. We very much appreciate your continued business and the trust that you have placed in our work. We are happy to know that the service we provide is to your needs and satisfaction. Thanks for the great feedback.

Andrea L. on 08/06/2017
"Excellent customer service!"
I had another great experience at the Muffler Man Auto Repair shop. Not only did I get my oil changed, now they do smogs which was the highlight of my trip. They saved me time and effort just to ensure my car was taken care of with great customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 08:44 PM
Patricia R. at Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you Andrea, we really appreciate your business and you taking the time to give us positive feedback. It is always a pleasure working with you and we are happy to know that our shop was able to meet your car care needs and that you had a great experience.