Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Pam G.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/13/2018
Installation of Upper and Lower Rear Trailing Arms
I really appreciate the vehicle knowledge and customer service. All the staff are very kind and will answer your questions without hesitation. Patricia is so nice and professional. As I sat in the waiting room I noticed that Patricia treats all her customers with professionalism and a big genuine smile. They are not hurried but very patient. Thanks so much!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for giving us such positive feedback. We are grateful for your business and trust. We are always happy to answer your questions and enjoy working with you. Thanks again!

GM
Guy M.
11/12/2018
Good Job As Usual!
I have been taking my cars to Muffler Man for several years and they always take good care of them. Recommending only necessary repairs and mainrainance.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much, we work very hard to meet our customer's needs and are happy to know that we've been taking care of yours. We are grateful for your continued business and the trust you have in us. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Chalon Tanisha W.
11/12/2018
Honest and Fair Pricing; Quality Work
I love coming here because when they advise me what’s wrong with my car; I know They are not going to tell me things that don’t need to be fixed or repaired. They only tell me the problem I brought my Car in for, any additional work that may be needed in the future. I had barings an oil change and front brakes replaced for only $500! The dealer would have charged me well over $1000 The work is quality you won’t be disappointed
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2018

We really appreciate your awesome review. It is always a pleasure working with you and are grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We are committed to doing are very best in continuing to meet your car care needs.

Jeffrey D.
11/10/2018
I found the best
I appreciate the transparency of this auto shop . Very professional from the moment I walked in until I leave.No surprises. Everything is explained in detail from parts to labor. They take pride in your / my satisfaction. I would recommend this professional auto business to everyone.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

We are very humbled by your kind words. We truly appreciate the trust you've placed in our work and are committed to do our very best to continue to meet your car care needs. It is always a pleasure working with you, we're grateful for your business.

HB
Harold B.
11/03/2018
Their knowledge, integrity and professionalism
We highly recommend Muffler Man to everyone.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for your referrals, we appreciate your trust in our work.

HC
Heather C.
11/02/2018
Quick and efficient
I stopped by this morning, hopeful they could squeeze me in for an oil change and they did!! They did a overall inspection and fixed a few other things after confirming with me and I was out of there within an hour!! Amazing customer service, the women at the desk is so nice! Definitely will recommend to family and friends!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate your feedback and are so happy to know we made your first visit with us a great experience. When possible we are always happy to accommodate to your needs. It was wonderful working with you, we are grateful for your business and referrals.

Rudy C.
10/31/2018
Superior Customer Service in all my service work!
Muffler Man staff and technicians go the extra mile to diagnose my car’s symptoms, and fully explain, in easy to understand terms what the mechanical issue was and recommend the appropriate solution. This visit resulted in multiple issues, so Daniel explained what is the priority repair needed and I agreed, so I new that my car was safe to operate. Next visit, 2nd item on the list.
Thank you Muffler Man!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is so wonderful to work with you and we are grateful for the trust you have in us. We really appreciate your continued support and referrals. We are always happy to help you understand the services needed to keep your vehicle running at it's best.

Monica C.
10/29/2018
Amazing Service
My head lights went out & I usually take my Acadia into EG GMC for service. They quoted my $290 for labor $169.99 per head light. I paid a total of $170 for everything. Thank you Muffler Man Auto repair for your honesty, integrity, & hard work. Your all amazing
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate the trust you've placed in us and are grateful for your continued business.  It is always a treat working with you and are humbled by your kind words.

Chris S.
Toyota Tundra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said it was a great experience.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you. It is always a pleasure working with you.

VA
Veronica A.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Veronica said she would recommend this business for service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your trust in us.

VA
Veronica A.
10/08/2018
First time
Clean environment, friendly, and knowledgeable people.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are happy to know that you had a positive experience on your first visit. We are committed to make your future visits just as great. Thank You.

PC
Pedro Jr. C.
Dodge Charger
10/06/2018
Great Customer Sevice
I have been taking my vehicles to Patricia and Daniel for years. They are honest and fair with their prices and their work. I like doing work on my own vehicles, but when I can’t, I know I can trust Muffler Man Auto Repair to get me back on the road quickly.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you. We truly appreciate your business and customer loyalty through the years. It is always a pleasure working with you and your family. We are always happy to help and are honored to have earned your trust.

10/01/2018
Hidden Gem
Honest service, reasonable prices, Patricia is extremely knowledgeable and listens to your needs. Hard to find a good auto repair but this is one of them.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for such a great review. We appreicate the kind words and are happy to hear we are providing honest service with great customer care.

WC
Wilson C.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Wilson said he would recommend this business for service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the 5-star rating and positive review.

PG
Pam G.
09/02/2018
Honesty and Great Customer Service
The service I received was wonderful! Patricia has great customer service and knows all about vehicle repair. They are very honest and provides service a genuine smile. I took my car there expecting to pay over $100 due to an automatic door locking issue but I didn't have to pay one penny! It was a simple fix and I truly appreciated their honesty because I'm convinced any other auto repair shop would have charged me over $100 for a diagnostic and anything else they could add. I would definitely bring my car back Muffler Man Auto Repair again (even if I did pay) because their service I can trust.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you very much. We appreciate your review and for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am happy to know that your door locks are working normally and that it was just simple fix.

Jeffrey D.
Buick Enclave
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said when he walks in, the business is very clean and organized. The staff keep good records and recognize the previous work done. When he comes in with a particular problem, they identify that it may not be that problem. They give him the option to make a decision, based off their professional opinion. Which he respects. He is very happy to have them. .
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you very much for this great review. We are grateful for your continued business and for your trust. We are very happy to service your vehicles and it's always a pleasure working with you.

Robin C.