Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WC
Wilson C.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Wilson said he would recommend this business for service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the 5-star rating and positive review.

PG
Pam G.
09/02/2018
Honesty and Great Customer Service
The service I received was wonderful! Patricia has great customer service and knows all about vehicle repair. They are very honest and provides service a genuine smile. I took my car there expecting to pay over $100 due to an automatic door locking issue but I didn't have to pay one penny! It was a simple fix and I truly appreciated their honesty because I'm convinced any other auto repair shop would have charged me over $100 for a diagnostic and anything else they could add. I would definitely bring my car back Muffler Man Auto Repair again (even if I did pay) because their service I can trust.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you very much. We appreciate your review and for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am happy to know that your door locks are working normally and that it was just simple fix.

Jeffrey D.
Buick Enclave
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said when he walks in, the business is very clean and organized. The staff keep good records and recognize the previous work done. When he comes in with a particular problem, they identify that it may not be that problem. They give him the option to make a decision, based off their professional opinion. Which he respects. He is very happy to have them. .
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you very much for this great review. We are grateful for your continued business and for your trust. We are very happy to service your vehicles and it's always a pleasure working with you.

Robin C.
08/16/2018
People who own it
Love this place. Family owned. Been taking all my cars there for years. Fast, reliable , friendly and honest
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your awesome review, it means so much to us. And we are grateful for your continued business.

Carlos C.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carlos's Wife. She said the business has good service. The staff is really polite.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business and are grateful for the positive review.

EG
Elissa G.
Elk Grove, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
08/11/2018
Everyone is friendly and efficient. Good people.
Smart and efficient. Know what they're doing. And friendly. Would recommend them to my friends
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you Elissa. We're grateful for your trust and continued business. It's always a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your referrals.

PM
Pedro M.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said the staff did a very good job and they treated him very well.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Pedro, we appreciate your continued business and your trust in our service.

Andy B.
California
Kia Sorento
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Andy said he appreciated the great job the employees did. They were awesome, told the truth and diagnosed the problem at a lesser price than another facility. This was an amazing experience for him.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy that your experience with is was amazing. We will continue to do our best and provide excellent service at a fair price.

VH
Victoria H.
Acura MDX
06/25/2018
Great experience on our 1st visit
Professional establishment that provided great service. Made an appointment and our vehicle was serviced within a timely manner. Will surely use them again.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, we are very grateful for your business and trust. We look forward to working with you and will do our very best to provide great service every time.

Brandon B.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/22/2018
Always excellent
Words cannot express how awesome this place is. You will never find a better shop to take your car too. Always professional, super fast, always accommodating, and always honest. I trust them to always give the best service. I appreciate the professionalism as well. I would recommend them to friends and family always.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2018

We are truly honored by your review and are grateful for the trust you've placed in us. It is always a pleasure working with you both and we appreciate your referrals. Thank You.

HB
Harold B.
06/22/2018
Honesty and reliability in the work that they do.
We took my car and for what we thought was a problem with the strides, but they recommended that we fix something that was really important to fix at the time which actually ended up costing us less money than we would’ve paid if they had done the original job. We really trust their honesty, their integrity and reliability. We highly recommend Muffler Man Auto Repair.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. We do out very best to look out for our customers and make sure that the service to be performed is absolutely necessary. We are grateful for the trust you've placed in us and we will continue to work hard for you. We appreciate all you recommendations.

06/20/2018
Family!!!
Great work fast efficient. Great customer service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your positive review.

LT
Luu T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Luu said the employees are friendly and professional.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Rigoberto H.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Rigoberto said the facility is clean. The staff are fast and they are good people.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant experience with us and hope to see you for any of your future car care needs.

TL
Terry L.
04/23/2018
They do a great job!
I love this repair shop, the mechanics find the problem and repair it as soon as possible. I had been looking for some place I can trust to do repairs on my car, and they have proven themselves to be honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend them.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank You. We really appreciate your positive feedback and are grateful for the trust you've placed in us.

NS
Nadia S.
Placerville, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/19/2018
Routine oil change
Friendly and professional
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Thank You for the 5-star review. Happy to be of service and appreciate your continued business.

Robin C.
04/11/2018
Staff
Great! Fast efficient
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your positive review.

AL
Andrea L.
Elk Grove, CA
04/09/2018
Muffler Man
I was referred to Muffler Man from a friend after eagerly trying to find an honest and trustworthy shop to service my vehicles. Since my first encounter almost two years ago, the staff at Muffler Man remain consistent with their services. I trust Muffler Man to keep me aprised of manufacture maintenances and it’s easily done with the technology of email reminders. I am a busy person and knowing that I can make an appointment online is convenient. If you have the opportunity to look for a new shop to take your vehicle, you should give Muffler Man your business!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

Thank You for visiting Muffler Man Auto Repair, we are grateful for your continued business. It truly means a lot to us to know that you trust our work and recommend our services. We are happy that our email reminders are working for you and make it easier to keep up on vehicle maintenance.

KK
Kurt K.
04/05/2018
Timing belt, serpentine belts, and water pump
Excellent job done! I highly recommend Muffler Man Auto Repair. No high pressure up sale. Just honest diagnosis and future recommendations. Thanks Daniel and Patricia!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for being such a great person. We enjoy working with you and are very grateful for your continued patronage.

Dominique C.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Dominique said the service was completed in a timely manner.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business and are happy to know we took care of your service in a timely manner.