Carlos H.
11/12/2020
I found this place about 2 years ago just driving by. I decided to stop and ask about their oil change prices. There were very reasonable so I went for it. 2 years later I am still a customer even after I moved across town. This is the only place I bring my cars in for ANY service. It is a family run business and they have great customer service. They get your car in and out and they do not try to upsell you any bs services or parts. I highly recommend them!

David G.
Acura TSX
07/26/2020
Brake Service
I’ve been coming to muffler man auto service for 2 years now. I’ve only had oil changes done on my Acura TSX. I needed to replace all my brakes & rotors. They gave me a great deal on premium parts & warranty. They are fast, finished in an hour & the brakes are great & quiet. Great customer service, couldn’t ask for anything more. They’ve forever gained a customer for life.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2020

Thank you for the great review. We are grateful for the opportunity to service your vehicle and are committed to providing the best service possible.

NP
Nayeli P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/24/2020
A gem in south Sacramento
I am so please with the service my car received, my car needed brakes. I spoke with Patty. She was so helpful also she ask questions about my car. To make sure what they will be working on. With in few hours my car was ready. As I drove back home I can definitely feel the difference. I would recommend this auto shop to everyone. 10/10

Samuel C.
07/22/2020
Consistency/Honesty/Fair Pricing
I have used this shop a few times before. I have never walked away feeling as if I been cheated or misinformed. Patty and Dan have remained consistent with good service, honest in their dealings and fair pricing. I appreciate them, I hope they continue being successful.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for writing a review and the kind words. We are grateful for your business and trust.

Jeremy H.
07/20/2020
Best and only mechanic I’ll go to.
Great mechanic, and extremely trustworthy. I don’t think there’s another mechanic I would go to.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2020

That is such an honor, thank you. We are grateful for your trust and business and are committed to do our very best. Thanks again, was nice to see you.

Rosa R.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2020
SATIFIED!
We can only expressed our continued satisfaction with the result of the work that was done on one of our favorite
cars, over 20 years OLD! We continue to put our trust and are always satisficed with the results! Even contacting
the mechanic regarding a question we had regarding the work that was done and they kindly explained to us the
answer. We are completely satisfied and will continue to recommend MUFFLER MAN AUTO REPAIR to all who
needs a reliable Mechanic!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2020

So nice of you! We are truly humbled by your kind words and are grateful for your trust and continued business. As always we enjoy working with you both and are happy to help and answer any questions.

07/17/2020
Excellent business
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you! Always great working with you and you're family.

PG
Pam G.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/16/2020
Engine light on
Excellent customer service. I trust them with all our vehicle problems!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your trust and continued business.

Chris S.
Toyota Sequoia
07/14/2020
Oil Change & A/C repair
As usual Patricia & Daniel have taken care of another one of my vehicles. I just needed an oil change but I also mentioned my A/C wasn’t as cold as usual. Patricia said they would take a look at it. Not only did they Change my oil & filter. But they identified the problem, got a replacement part and made the repair all in one day.

I love the quality service and it’s always timely, great prices too!!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review! As always, we enjoyed working with you and we are truly grateful for your trust and continued business.

Jimmy L.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/02/2020
excellent service
Patricia and Daniel always provide excellent service, fast and good prices
100% recommended.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for the great review, we are grateful for your continued business.

Dale C.
06/22/2020
Amazing Service
Great quality service, fair and reasonable prices. This is a trustworthy automotive shop that always does a great job servicing my vehicles. I can’t say enough good things about the Mufflerman Automotive Shop.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2020

We are so grateful for your continued support and kindness. It is always such a great experience working with you and we are truly humbled.

LP
Luis P.
06/13/2020
Great Service, Great People
I received great service yesterday. I had a broken passenger window motor that needee repair. Patricia took great care of keeping me informed on what needed to be done to repair the window. I am very happy with the service I received.
I will definitely be a returning customer and bring all my vehicles in for repair and maintenance. I'm happy family recommended this shop to me. I now have a place I trust to take care of my vehicles.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2020

We are so happy your first visit with us was great. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and grateful for your trust. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to providing service for you and your family again.

Dominic M.
Buick LeSabre
06/09/2020
Honesty, trust, reliability
I know that I can trust the diagnosis of the problem of the car, the cost estimate, and ultimately the repairs.
I’m treated like family
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for giving is the opportunity to service your vehicle and for your trust. Thanks for the great review.

GS
Gregory S.
06/05/2020
G.Smith
Friendly service done in a timely manner. As a customer for over 10 years, I know who I trust with my vehicles.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you Mr. Smith, it means a lot to us to know we have your trust. We are grateful for the support and customer loyalty through the years. It's always a pleasure working with you and the family.

KK
Kim K.
05/29/2020
My car is always fixed in a very timely manner and they give honest fair service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you so much. It's nice to know we are doing great work.