Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Milton M.
06/10/2019
Honest and Reliable Shop Owners
Took my wifes 99 camry in because a power steering hose had been leaking over the past few months so we had to get some parts replaced. We ended up saving over half of what we were originally quoted since they did a thorough inspection and found a simpler fix. Thanks Danny and Patty! :)
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for your great review. It is always great working with you and your wife. We are glad we could help you save some money on that power steering leak problem. We are grateful for your business and trust.

Lexus IS 250
06/04/2019
Great service! Staff and mechanics was very helpful. Even cleaned my dirty wheels.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2019

We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to help you again with any of your car care needs.

Daniel G.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/04/2019
Awesome customer service
Honest, efficient. They know what they are doing.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your continued business and trust. It is always a pleasure working with you.

SL
Sylvia L.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/22/2019
Best service ever!
Everyone at this shop is fantastic! From Patricia at the front desk to the techs in the shop. Professional, informative and knowledgeable. Very fair labor charges with no price gouging. This shop gets all my vehicle maintenance business. Love these guys!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you so much, it's always a pleasure working with you guys. We truly very grateful for your trust and continued business. Your feedback means a lot to us and we appreciate you taking the time.

PC
Patricia C.
05/21/2019
Reliable and trustworthy ppl.
I go to muffler man for all my automotive needs. They explain every thing they need to do. Their prices are fare and they are honest people. This is a family owned business and before you know it your family/friends will be going to bcuz they are so trustworthy.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you so much, you're awesome. We really are very grateful for your trust and the continued support.  It means a lot to us to hear such kind words. It is always a joy to work with you and the family. Our best regards to everyone.

LP
Logan P.
Acura RSX
05/14/2019
Always a good job
Muffler Man is always quick and accurate with my car.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you very much. Your feedback is very important to us because it helps us know how we are doing. We are happy to know that we are providing quick and accurate service. We are very grateful for your trust and continued business.

Doris L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
04/30/2019
Kind honest service
Always get the best from yaw'll
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you, your the best.
- Agape

Rich G.
Acura TSX
04/19/2019
I took my vehicle in to address a check engine warning and to perform normal maintenance. My car runs great and the check engine light no longer comes on. As usual, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for reviewing your most recent visit. We are happy to have been able to repair the check engine light problem and that you no longer have any concerns to that regard. We are very thankful for your trust in us and your continued business. It is always great working with you and your wife.

GS
Gregory S.
04/17/2019
Greg
As a customer for many years, I will continue to rely on Muffler Man Auto, for my repair needs. Excellent repairs and customer service make the difference.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thank You very much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your time and continued business. We are honored to be your go-to place for your automotive repair needs and are committed to providing you excellent repairs and customer service.

LF
Lorelie F.
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/12/2019
Outstanding service
Outstanding service!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business.

EG
Elissa G.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/11/2019
Taking care of business
These guys take care of your car. And go that extra step to check out other stuff like your tires. They are great!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for writing a review about your most recent visit with us. We really appreciate your continued business and always enjoy working with you.

Rosa R.
Ford Expedition
04/11/2019
SUPER PLACE!
Being an older couple we are so careful who we do business with. This automotive shop has truly been honest and results have been A-Plus! So glad we found it!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2019

We are truly grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are so happy to have customer's like you both, always a pleasure to work with.

TC
Tennerson C.
04/10/2019
They saved me alot of money
I fully recommend muffler man they were fair and anost the price was already cheap but when I arrived to get my car they said it took less time then they expected to do the job so they lowered the price which is un heard of in this kind of business so from now on I will take all my car needs to muffler man and tell all my friends about them
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review. We take great pride in our work and it is reassuring to know that our customers are happy with the service they receive. We look forward to servicing your vehicle(s), we are committed to doing our very best to meet all your automotive repair needs.

SL
Sylvia L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/05/2019
Fair and friendly
My sisters and I bring our cars here because not only are the people friendly but they offer an excellent service with no price gouging. Honest, dependable and fair pricing - you can't ask for more!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you so much taking the time to give such a great review. We take great pride in our work and it's reassuring to get the positive feedback. Thank you for your business and trust.

Andy B.
Honda Civic Si
03/06/2019
Always trying to save me money!
Daniel and Pati were able to come up with an inexpensive, quick fix to keep my 14 year old engine running like a champ! Super happy with how my car is running.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, it is always great working with you.

02/27/2019
Great Service!
A friend told me about muffler man auto repair awhile ago and since I recently got my own car I have been getting my oil changed and any other little repairs I’ve needed done there. Being a girl with little knowledge about cars, I feel like it’s hard to come across an honest mechanic. I’ve had bad experiences with cars in the past so I have always been a little iffy about choosing a mechanic. However muffler man auto repair has made my life a little less stressful knowing I can take my car to a place that is very trustworthy and honest in their work! Patricia is very knowledgeable and always explains what needs to be done/ what they did to figure out the problem and the price up front! I feel like
I don’t have to worry about someone trying to rip me off ever since coming here! Highly recommend this shop if you’re looking for an informative honest mechanic! :D
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review. We are very humbled and grateful for the trust you've placed in us. It is reassuring to know that our customers are happy with the service we provide, that is why we are committed to do our very best. Thank you again for your positive feedback and support.

02/26/2019
Waited 30 mins or so for oil change. Prices are reasonable and they don’t push to sell their products, but do make recommendations.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business and are happy to know you had a great experience with us.

Robin C.
Honda Ridgeline
02/19/2019
Great work! Fast work. Efficient work great people
Fast work efficient work great customer service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are grateful for your continued business and trust.

BE
Blanca E.
Nissan Sentra
02/12/2019
Great serviice all around
Great quality service all around and honest!!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much. We are grateful for your continued support and enjoy working with you.

Dodge Charger
02/11/2019
I’ve been coming here for a long time. Great and fast service. Patricia and her team always let’s you know what is priority to fix and how much it is. I would recommend Muffler man Auto Repair to everyone.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your most recent visit. We value your business and your feedback and are grateful for such positive comments.