Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PM
Pedro M.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said the staff did a very good job and they treated him very well.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Pedro, we appreciate your continued business and your trust in our service.

VH
Victoria H.
Acura MDX
06/25/2018
Great experience on our 1st visit
Professional establishment that provided great service. Made an appointment and our vehicle was serviced within a timely manner. Will surely use them again.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, we are very grateful for your business and trust. We look forward to working with you and will do our very best to provide great service every time.

Brandon B.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/22/2018
Always excellent
Words cannot express how awesome this place is. You will never find a better shop to take your car too. Always professional, super fast, always accommodating, and always honest. I trust them to always give the best service. I appreciate the professionalism as well. I would recommend them to friends and family always.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2018

We are truly honored by your review and are grateful for the trust you've placed in us. It is always a pleasure working with you both and we appreciate your referrals. Thank You.

HB
Harold B.
06/22/2018
Honesty and reliability in the work that they do.
We took my car and for what we thought was a problem with the strides, but they recommended that we fix something that was really important to fix at the time which actually ended up costing us less money than we would’ve paid if they had done the original job. We really trust their honesty, their integrity and reliability. We highly recommend Muffler Man Auto Repair.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. We do out very best to look out for our customers and make sure that the service to be performed is absolutely necessary. We are grateful for the trust you've placed in us and we will continue to work hard for you. We appreciate all you recommendations.

06/20/2018
Family!!!
Great work fast efficient. Great customer service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your positive review.

LT
Luu T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Luu said the employees are friendly and professional.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Rigoberto H.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Rigoberto said the facility is clean. The staff are fast and they are good people.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant experience with us and hope to see you for any of your future car care needs.

TL
Terry L.
04/23/2018
They do a great job!
I love this repair shop, the mechanics find the problem and repair it as soon as possible. I had been looking for some place I can trust to do repairs on my car, and they have proven themselves to be honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend them.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank You. We really appreciate your positive feedback and are grateful for the trust you've placed in us.

NS
Nadia S.
Placerville, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/19/2018
Routine oil change
Friendly and professional
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Thank You for the 5-star review. Happy to be of service and appreciate your continued business.

Robin C.
04/11/2018
Staff
Great! Fast efficient
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your positive review.

AL
Andrea L.
04/09/2018
Muffler Man
I was referred to Muffler Man from a friend after eagerly trying to find an honest and trustworthy shop to service my vehicles. Since my first encounter almost two years ago, the staff at Muffler Man remain consistent with their services. I trust Muffler Man to keep me aprised of manufacture maintenances and it’s easily done with the technology of email reminders. I am a busy person and knowing that I can make an appointment online is convenient. If you have the opportunity to look for a new shop to take your vehicle, you should give Muffler Man your business!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

Thank You for visiting Muffler Man Auto Repair, we are grateful for your continued business. It truly means a lot to us to know that you trust our work and recommend our services. We are happy that our email reminders are working for you and make it easier to keep up on vehicle maintenance.

KK
Kurt K.
04/05/2018
Timing belt, serpentine belts, and water pump
Excellent job done! I highly recommend Muffler Man Auto Repair. No high pressure up sale. Just honest diagnosis and future recommendations. Thanks Daniel and Patricia!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for being such a great person. We enjoy working with you and are very grateful for your continued patronage.

Dominique C.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Dominique said the service was completed in a timely manner.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business and are happy to know we took care of your service in a timely manner.

David R.
03/19/2018
Nice and friendly people
... and willing to go the extra-mile with a smile
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you for the great review. It is always great working with you both.  :)

AL
Andrea L.
03/18/2018
Quick Service
Scheduling an appointment online is easy. The service at this facility is kind, professional and friendly reminders to my inbox is very helpful. Patricia is my favorite, she goes over the service ticket prior to starting the service all the time. She made sure to check the tire pressure on this visit. I recommend this facility to my friends!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you Andrea. We are very happy to know that we did our best to provide you excellent service that meets your needs. We are grateful for your continued business and referrals.

Crystal B.
Nissan Sentra
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said she was referred by a repeat customer, and the service came out to be excellent.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you Crystal. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and are happy that we made a great first impression. We hope to do business with you in the future and  continue to meet your car care needs.

KK
Kim K.
02/27/2018
Car maintenance
I am always happy when I come to this place no matter which car I bring in for servicing. They do a very thorough job and let me truly know what needs to be done.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for your positive review. We are grateful for your continued business and your trust in our service. It is always a pleasure working with you.

IV
Isaiah V.
Carmichael, CA
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Isaiah said the service was nice.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2018

Thank you Isaiah. We appreciate your positive review.

JE
Jose E.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jose's wife. She said the staff was very professional and did an excellent job.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/16/2018

Thank You for taking a phone survey of your experience with out business. We are grateful for your business and are happy to know we provided you with excellent service.

Stephanie H.
Jeep Patriot
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the employees were friendly.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your business.