Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rich G.
Acura TSX
04/19/2019
I took my vehicle in to address a check engine warning and to perform normal maintenance. My car runs great and the check engine light no longer comes on. As usual, the staff were very friendly and helpful.

GS
Gregory S.
04/17/2019
Greg
As a customer for many years, I will continue to rely on Muffler Man Auto, for my repair needs. Excellent repairs and customer service make the difference.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thank You very much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your time and continued business. We are honored to be your go-to place for your automotive repair needs and are committed to providing you excellent repairs and customer service.

LF
Lorelie F.
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/12/2019
Outstanding service
Outstanding service!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business.

EG
Elissa G.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/11/2019
Taking care of business
These guys take care of your car. And go that extra step to check out other stuff like your tires. They are great!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for writing a review about your most recent visit with us. We really appreciate your continued business and always enjoy working with you.

Rosa R.
Ford Expedition
04/11/2019
SUPER PLACE!
Being an older couple we are so careful who we do business with. This automotive shop has truly been honest and results have been A-Plus! So glad we found it!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2019

We are truly grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are so happy to have customer's like you both, always a pleasure to work with.

TC
Tennerson C.
04/10/2019
They saved me alot of money
I fully recommend muffler man they were fair and anost the price was already cheap but when I arrived to get my car they said it took less time then they expected to do the job so they lowered the price which is un heard of in this kind of business so from now on I will take all my car needs to muffler man and tell all my friends about them
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review. We take great pride in our work and it is reassuring to know that our customers are happy with the service they receive. We look forward to servicing your vehicle(s), we are committed to doing our very best to meet all your automotive repair needs.

SL
Sylvia L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/05/2019
Fair and friendly
My sisters and I bring our cars here because not only are the people friendly but they offer an excellent service with no price gouging. Honest, dependable and fair pricing - you can't ask for more!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you so much taking the time to give such a great review. We take great pride in our work and it's reassuring to get the positive feedback. Thank you for your business and trust.

Andy B.
Honda Civic Si
03/06/2019
Always trying to save me money!
Daniel and Pati were able to come up with an inexpensive, quick fix to keep my 14 year old engine running like a champ! Super happy with how my car is running.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, it is always great working with you.

02/27/2019
Great Service!
A friend told me about muffler man auto repair awhile ago and since I recently got my own car I have been getting my oil changed and any other little repairs I’ve needed done there. Being a girl with little knowledge about cars, I feel like it’s hard to come across an honest mechanic. I’ve had bad experiences with cars in the past so I have always been a little iffy about choosing a mechanic. However muffler man auto repair has made my life a little less stressful knowing I can take my car to a place that is very trustworthy and honest in their work! Patricia is very knowledgeable and always explains what needs to be done/ what they did to figure out the problem and the price up front! I feel like
I don’t have to worry about someone trying to rip me off ever since coming here! Highly recommend this shop if you’re looking for an informative honest mechanic! :D
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review. We are very humbled and grateful for the trust you've placed in us. It is reassuring to know that our customers are happy with the service we provide, that is why we are committed to do our very best. Thank you again for your positive feedback and support.

02/26/2019
Waited 30 mins or so for oil change. Prices are reasonable and they don’t push to sell their products, but do make recommendations.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business and are happy to know you had a great experience with us.

Robin C.
Honda Ridgeline
02/19/2019
Great work! Fast work. Efficient work great people
Fast work efficient work great customer service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are grateful for your continued business and trust.

BE
Blanca E.
Nissan Sentra
02/12/2019
Great serviice all around
Great quality service all around and honest!!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much. We are grateful for your continued support and enjoy working with you.

Dodge Charger
02/11/2019
I’ve been coming here for a long time. Great and fast service. Patricia and her team always let’s you know what is priority to fix and how much it is. I would recommend Muffler man Auto Repair to everyone.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your most recent visit. We value your business and your feedback and are grateful for such positive comments.

HC
Heather C.
02/07/2019
Awesome
Everyone is very nice and welcoming, they always find time to help me out. The receptionist is amazing
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for choosing Muffler Man Auto Repair for your car care needs, we are committed to provide you with excellent service and are always happy to help. Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Dale C.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/01/2019
Awesome As Always!
As ALWAYS Mufflerman did an outstanding job servicing our vehicle. The staff is friendly, honest and sincere. The work performed is always fair and reasonable. I have recommended family, friends and co-workers and NEVER received a single complaint. Their business model is built on trust and they earn it everyday. Give them an opportunity you won’t be disappointed.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much. We take great pride in our work and strive to provide you with excellent service, that's why we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and are honored to get such a positive response. We are grateful for your trust in our business and the continued support.

01/25/2019
Great customer service..
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your response. We are grateful for your business.

MK
Maria K.
01/24/2019
Friendly staff efficient professional
I recommend muffler man for your automotive needs
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are grateful for your business and the trust you've placed in us.

01/18/2019
Very good customer service. They are so nice and honest!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback.

VG
Valerie G.
Mazda CX-7
01/12/2019
Incredible experience on top of the car business!
My car stopped at an intersection and had to be towed. Once I got the car to Muffler Man it was running like new. When you come to them, know your car is in its best condition after they do their magic. Muffler Man is always reliable knows their stuff great job!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you so much for telling us about your positive experience. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and are so happy we were able to get your car back on the road. We are very grateful for your continued business and the trust that you have in our work. It is always a pleasure working with you.

SL
Sylvia L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/10/2019
Best shop ever!
Honest and up front on all aspects of the repair needs on my Mini. No price gouging on labor or parts. They even peeled all the Mini decals and emblems off the old parts and applied them to the new! I have found my new auto shop!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for such a great review, it means a lot to us to know that your are happy with our work. It was great working with you and are truly grateful for the opportunity to service your Mini. We are very happy to know that we gained a new customer and are committed to do our very best and offer you the best service at a fair price.