Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VG
Valerie G.
Mazda CX-7
01/12/2019
Incredible experience on top of the car business!
My car stopped at an intersection and had to be towed. Once I got the car to Muffler Man it was running like new. When you come to them, know your car is in its best condition after they do their magic. Muffler Man is always reliable knows their stuff great job!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you so much for telling us about your positive experience. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and are so happy we were able to get your car back on the road. We are very grateful for your continued business and the trust that you have in our work. It is always a pleasure working with you.

SL
Sylvia L.
Elk Grove, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/10/2019
Best shop ever!
Honest and up front on all aspects of the repair needs on my Mini. No price gouging on labor or parts. They even peeled all the Mini decals and emblems off the old parts and applied them to the new! I have found my new auto shop!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for such a great review, it means a lot to us to know that your are happy with our work. It was great working with you and are truly grateful for the opportunity to service your Mini. We are very happy to know that we gained a new customer and are committed to do our very best and offer you the best service at a fair price.

David R.
Elk Grove, CA
01/09/2019
Awesome Service
The went beyond what I was there for. They notice something and they go for it. THANKS!!!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you very much for trusting us to help you with your car care needs. We appreciate your kind review and it is always a pleasure working with you both.

GS
Gregory S.
01/09/2019
G. SMITH
Reliable service. Reasonable priceing and great customer service.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Mr. Smith. It is always great working with you and your wife.  We are very grateful for your continued business and are committed to continued to do our very best to meet your care care needs.

FL
Frank L.
01/05/2019
Fast, Friendly Service
I take all of my vehicles here for servicing. They always get me in and out quickly, and they have a nice waiting area for you while your vehicle is getting serviced. Their prices are great, and they are really friendly and honest.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your continued business and are always a pleasure working with you.

HM
Harlan M.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/27/2018
Thank You!
Thanks once again Pattie Daniel for excellent service and professional repair !
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your continued support. It is always great working with you. We appreciate your positive comments.

DK
Desiree K.
12/12/2018
Quick efficient service.
I was happy how quickly they let me come in. I was happy with how fast my car was done. They were honest and didn’t charge for something that I didn’t need.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are truly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and are happy to know that you think we are efficient and trustworthy. We are always happy to accommodate to your needs. Thank you, we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

EZ
Eduardo Z.
Stockton, CA
12/11/2018
Great service and friendly staff.
The staff is very friendly and Daniel the mechanic is really knowledgeable. Patty was very honest explaining what was done to our vehicle, even showing us the parts replaced and explained why they needed to be change. I had a really good experience with their service. Thank you very much!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2018

We are very grateful for your business and your trust in our service. It is a pleasure working with you both and we are more that happy to take the time and answer any of your questions or concerns. We know that you have many choices when it comes to your vehicles maintenance and repair needs and so we wanted to truly thank you for giving us the opportunity.

Andy B.
Honda Civic Si
11/27/2018
Great people!
Went way above and beyond while not trying to sell me stuff I didn’t need! Great job!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for such positive feedback. We appreciate your trust in us and always enjoy working with you.

BE
Blanca E.
Nissan Sentra
11/27/2018
Always great service
I love this family owned shop. Attentive, curteous, and kind.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

It is always great working with you and we are very grateful for your continued support and trust.

FC
Fitzgerald C.
Carmichael, CA
11/22/2018
There work is fantastic. Honesty in this business is hard to find. Muffler Man is one. Thank you!
Honesty in this business is hard to find. They are great with cars and I will recommend this business to everyone
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Fitzgerald. We take great pride in being honest with our customers and strive to do our very best with all our work. We really appreciate your positive feedback and are grateful for your trust.

PG
Pam G.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/13/2018
Installation of Upper and Lower Rear Trailing Arms
I really appreciate the vehicle knowledge and customer service. All the staff are very kind and will answer your questions without hesitation. Patricia is so nice and professional. As I sat in the waiting room I noticed that Patricia treats all her customers with professionalism and a big genuine smile. They are not hurried but very patient. Thanks so much!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for giving us such positive feedback. We are grateful for your business and trust. We are always happy to answer your questions and enjoy working with you. Thanks again!

GM
Guy M.
11/12/2018
Good Job As Usual!
I have been taking my cars to Muffler Man for several years and they always take good care of them. Recommending only necessary repairs and mainrainance.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much, we work very hard to meet our customer's needs and are happy to know that we've been taking care of yours. We are grateful for your continued business and the trust you have in us. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Chalon Tanisha W.
11/12/2018
Honest and Fair Pricing; Quality Work
I love coming here because when they advise me what’s wrong with my car; I know They are not going to tell me things that don’t need to be fixed or repaired. They only tell me the problem I brought my Car in for, any additional work that may be needed in the future. I had barings an oil change and front brakes replaced for only $500! The dealer would have charged me well over $1000 The work is quality you won’t be disappointed
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2018

We really appreciate your awesome review. It is always a pleasure working with you and are grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We are committed to doing are very best in continuing to meet your car care needs.

Jeffrey D.
11/10/2018
I found the best
I appreciate the transparency of this auto shop . Very professional from the moment I walked in until I leave.No surprises. Everything is explained in detail from parts to labor. They take pride in your / my satisfaction. I would recommend this professional auto business to everyone.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2018

We are very humbled by your kind words. We truly appreciate the trust you've placed in our work and are committed to do our very best to continue to meet your car care needs. It is always a pleasure working with you, we're grateful for your business.

HB
Harold B.
11/03/2018
Their knowledge, integrity and professionalism
We highly recommend Muffler Man to everyone.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for your referrals, we appreciate your trust in our work.

HC
Heather C.
11/02/2018
Quick and efficient
I stopped by this morning, hopeful they could squeeze me in for an oil change and they did!! They did a overall inspection and fixed a few other things after confirming with me and I was out of there within an hour!! Amazing customer service, the women at the desk is so nice! Definitely will recommend to family and friends!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate your feedback and are so happy to know we made your first visit with us a great experience. When possible we are always happy to accommodate to your needs. It was wonderful working with you, we are grateful for your business and referrals.

Rudy C.
10/31/2018
Superior Customer Service in all my service work!
Muffler Man staff and technicians go the extra mile to diagnose my car’s symptoms, and fully explain, in easy to understand terms what the mechanical issue was and recommend the appropriate solution. This visit resulted in multiple issues, so Daniel explained what is the priority repair needed and I agreed, so I new that my car was safe to operate. Next visit, 2nd item on the list.
Thank you Muffler Man!
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is so wonderful to work with you and we are grateful for the trust you have in us. We really appreciate your continued support and referrals. We are always happy to help you understand the services needed to keep your vehicle running at it's best.

Monica C.
10/29/2018
Amazing Service
My head lights went out & I usually take my Acadia into EG GMC for service. They quoted my $290 for labor $169.99 per head light. I paid a total of $170 for everything. Thank you Muffler Man Auto repair for your honesty, integrity, & hard work. Your all amazing
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate the trust you've placed in us and are grateful for your continued business.  It is always a treat working with you and are humbled by your kind words.

Chris S.
Toyota Tundra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said it was a great experience.
Patricia R. from Muffler Man Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you. It is always a pleasure working with you.