Muranyi Automotive Services Inc

OSCAR T.
Chula Vista, CA
03/04/2016
Great Customer Service
The shop provided great customer service and worked around my schedule for an oil change. The place was busy but they made time for me to get my car its new oil so that I could be safe on the road for my work travels to North County. Thank you Fred and Team!

ES
ESDRAS S.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2016
Fair prices and excellent service
Absolutely the fairest and best place you could take your vehicle for repair and/or auto upkeep.

MT
MICHELLE T.
GMC Envoy XUV
02/09/2016
My cars
I've been going to Muranyi's for years , a friend recommended this place and I am so happy she did. Honest and reliable totally satisfied with with the service and prompt service . They are the best !

CARLOS D.
01/30/2016
Honest, Fair Prices, Expert Mechanics
I'll never take my car anywhere else but Fred's auto shop.

DOUG W.
Chula Vista, CA
01/22/2016
The best
I have been a customer since 1980. I've never worried about a car problem in all those years. The best, most reliable service I've ever known.

DARLEN D.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/15/2016

BG
BILL G.
01/12/2016
Great service and expertise.
The service was great, however a bit more expensive that anticipated.

NZ
NEIL Z.
12/30/2015
Personal Attention to your vehicle
Purchased a 2001 pickup truck in 2013. Muranyi auto has been servicing it since and they are so good at keeping track of and caring for the vehicle. Makes auto service a pleasure.

JIM H.
12/23/2015
fixes only what needs to be fixed
friendly atmosphere, good mechanics

SHIRLEY S.
11/21/2015
Honesty and careful attention to my car's needs.
I can always trust my car to be cared for and me being treated kindly.

JUDY P.
11/12/2015
The best place to service your vehicle in the Point Loma area!
Muranyi's gets two thumbs up for being a place where women and seniors can take their vehicles for service and receive honest evaluations, and pay fair prices for excellent work by experienced technicians. I'd bring my car to Fred and his crew even if I lived on the other side of the county, and I've met other customers who do just that. San Diego's best.

RY
RAY Y.
Infiniti I30
11/09/2015
It has more pep & starts easier
Great

GW
GENE W.
11/04/2015
Excellent, frendly, service.
Have had both my cars, a Honda and a Jeep, serviced here...they have done an excellent job.

CARL D.
BMW 528i
10/26/2015
Fred listens and finds the least expensive way to repair my car.
Great Service! Only garage I go to.

ZA
ZACK A.
Infiniti G35
10/22/2015
Great car repair shop
If you're looking for one of the last honest repair shops, look no further. I've been going to Fred's shop for many years, and whether it's a simple oil change or major work, Fred and his team always perform quality work at reasonable prices and great customer service.

DAVID L.
BMW M3
10/22/2015
these guys are great
You can trust them to do what is needed at a very fair rate.

CARLOS D.
10/19/2015
Best most trustworthy auto mechanics
Muranyi auto is honest, trustworthy and economical. The staff us wonderful and the owner us an expert mechance himself

SUSAN H.
10/16/2015
OIL CHANGE, TIRE ROTATION
I've been going to Muranyi Automotive for about 25 years. Always happy to see the guys even if it's because my car is broken. They always have be back on the road in no time and it doesn't cost me a fortune. LOVE them!

AMY S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/14/2015
My place to go for car maintenance and repair!
The guys were very polite and helpful. They completed the repairs and charged me less than the original estimate. I drive a Sebring and have had 2 other Sebrings before this one. So, I know how much things cost and procedures for repairs with this car. However, they surprised me because they were much cheaper than I normally have paid in the past. They don't "man-splain" things either. As a woman I hate being talked down to as if I am stupid or new with cars - and they were very nice/polite. They were quick as well. Couple hours and I had my car back. I took a bunch of business cards from them and I am giving them out to everyone. Honest, fair priced, polite, and quick ... I will be coming here for all my car work.

SANDRA S.
10/14/2015
Funny noise. Fred took my car in that day, and fixed it for a reasonable price...as always! Love the way he offers to take me home if I don't have a ride