Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Ashlee S.
Orem, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service!!
Jon in the service Department is the man! I was so impressed with his kindness and his willingness to work with us. We had to drop off our vehicle the night before because we’re coming in from out of town and he made sure that we were all set up and got the best deal possible on all the services that we needed. He constantly kept me updated throughout the service appointment so I knew right when my vehicle would be ready for pick up. There are other dealerships that are closer to our home in Utah County but we make the trip up to Logan because we feel like they take care of us. Thank you again Jon! You really made it effortless!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/03/2019

Ashlee,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

North Ogden, UT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great people, top notch service.

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jennifer S.
Ogden, UT
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Every time I come in and have service on my vehicle I receive the best customer service from Matt the Service Manager. He is honest and is engaged in ensuring that I receive the what I am paying for. I would recommend Murdock of Logan for service needs and purchasing a new vehicle.

Jennifer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KJ
Kelly J.
South Jordan, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service department
They will wow you with their great service

Kelly,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

David B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Job well done.
The people there are easy to work with and I feel like their always happy to see me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/26/2019

David,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

VB
Vicki B.
Lewiston, UT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great, accommodating, friendly service!
Everyone is friendly, respectful and thorough. They are happy to accommodate my needs when I need a ride while my car is getting serviced. They check the details and advise me of services that they recommend for my safety and the optimum operation of my car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/26/2019

Vicki,

Carolyn B.
UT
11/25/2019 Category: Service
The service and the waiting area are great, but I was there 2 1/2 hours for a scheduled appointment. I'm not sure why. I needed tired balancing, yes, but I thought the whole service could have been done in an hour, especially since I had an appointment. It would have been more aggravating if I had other things scheduled. Still, 2 1/2 hours seems excessive.

Friendly service people, but I didn't get the news that I needed more service until well into the second hour of waiting.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/25/2019

Carolyn,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KH
Kristen H.
Newton, UT
11/22/2019 Category: Service
I dont think they take the time they should take to find the things I've had wrong. A nail in the tire. And horrible noise when I back up. I
Not great.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/23/2019

Dear Kristen

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you Monday to drop off your vehicle to see what we can do to address your issue with your brakes. I will also have a loner for you to drive to accommodate your inconvenience.

jesse torres Murdock service.

Montpelier, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
We just stopped in without an appointment and r
They worked us right in. Since we aren’t from Logan it worked out great for us.

Reed,

Smithfield, UT
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service with knowledgeable employees!
Staff is friendly and knows what they are doing!

TH
Teresa H.
Wellsville, UT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
I Trust them, they do good work, very nice people, and I find them reliable and I can get my car in timely.

Teresa,

WF
Wendy F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Heated seat cost
Aside from the cost to get my heated seat repaired, service dept top notch

Wendy,

Janet W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
The people at Hyundai of Logan are the best. They work quickly and efficiently to help maintain my Sonata. I love my Sonata and am glad to allow the service department take care of my baby.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/18/2019

Janet,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Sandy C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I always have a great experience at Hyundai! Jon is especially kind and super engaged. I appreciate that I can trust him and his recommendations. My daughter owns a Toyota but had her last oil change at Hyundai since the Toyota service center couldn’t get her in. She was impressed and said it was a much better experience. She felt like the people at Hyundai were more honest and not trying to get her to have work done that she didn’t need. Trust is a big issue when it come to car dealerships. Hyundai is one you can trust!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/15/2019

Sandy,

Hyrum, UT
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Manager I have ever encountered!
Always understanding and I have witnessed them going above and beyond to do extra for their customers when possible!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/14/2019

Shanna T.
UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Love my new Hyundai - This dealership has taken good care of us!
Great experience - they take good care of you here, takes a bit longer than I expected it to every time. Loved it - except a dome light was out in my new car and they didn't have a replacement bulb on hand - i drive over an hour to get service, so this is inconvenient to return for such a minor thing. I would also appreciate a loaner car if it is over an hour and a half where I drive so far to get here.

Shanna,

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
Everything went as expected. Oil change done quickly and car washed and vacuumed.

WD
Wayne D.
Smithfield, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Aa Usual
I have had my vehicles serviced at Murdock Hyundai since 2014. I have always had outstanding service each time. Thank you for caring about the customers!

Wayne,

Coalville, UT
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Friendly people. Attention to detail. Helpful with all questions
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/08/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.