Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5rating 4.7380929
Overall Rating 2.30952/5Overall Rating 2.30952/5rating 2.30952rating 2.30952rating 2.30952

Washington, UT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
A great experience with this team!
They helped us out even when they were really busy! They knew their stuff!

WS
Wendy S.
Hyde Park, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
I have never had a bad experience at the service center
I have not had any issues with the service center at Murdock Hyundai they always take care of me and with a smile. The service advisor Justin Griffin is a top notch employee and I appreciate his upbeat personality I am sure working in that field is not always easy.

Julie M.
Richmond, UT
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Taken care of with the best!
I bought my 2016 Tucson new from Murdock Hyundai. I was promised many things in the purchase contract, and I’m happy to say... my every expectation has been met and then some.
Jesse Torres in my opinion is the best example of Customer Service. It’s hard to come by these days. When my car is in his care, he makes me feel as though I am family. He gives a personal touch, the utmost respect, and always keeps me well informed.
Can’t say enough good about this dealership!
Julie Mattson

Julie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

BA
Blaine A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
Jon at they Murdock Hyundai dealership was very friendly and helpful. They did the work on my car in and fast and efficient manner. And they even cleaned it.

Blaine,

CP
Connie P.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly dealership. Service dept is great.
Very convenient and they are always willing to answer my question. I totally trust them.

Connie,

HN
Holly N.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
They look out for you
I bought my car from a used dealership and brought it into Murdock Hyundai for a recall. Jon and all the others in the service department were so helpful and friendly. Jon even took me back when my car was being worked on to show me some things they noticed that they wanted me to be aware of, even though I had come in for something else. It was so nice!

Holly,

Steven B.
Smithfield, UT
07/05/2019 Category: Service
going the extra mile!!
I am dealing with some health issues currently that wouldn't allow m e to drive. The local dealer had someone come to my home and take my car in for service and then bring it back to me when it was finished. So grateful for they're willingness to do that for me.
Thanks so much!!!

Steven,

Beverly M.
Hyde Park, UT
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Love the service department
Great service by the friendly, professional staff. Keep up the good work.

Beverly,

Deanna P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great service and staff!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for coming in an getting the oil changed the other day in your car.  We are grateful to serve you and take care of your car. We hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Thanks,
Matt Fowles

MJ
Malcolm J.
Roy, UT
My thoughts
Service done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/02/2019

Malcolm,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
History of Outstanding Service
I bought my Tucson in 2011 and have received 5-star service ever since. The customer service is friendly, dependable and always accommodating. Most recently I brought my car in because the low pressure tire light came on. The tire was repaired, and I received service check/oil change, etc, (plus cleaning) because I was overdue in spite of the busy afternoon underway. I didn't have to schedule an additional appointment. Wonderful!

John, Matt and the other staff always treat me like gold, and I appreciate it.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/02/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We are pleased to know we could repair your tire while also getting other maintenance done while you were waiting. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SA
Sara A.
North Logan, UT
Great customer service!
I recently took my Tucson in for a full service oil change and multi-point inspection that comes with my warranty. Jon from the service department was helping me and the customer service was great! After inspecting my car, he called to let me know what the mechanics had found and that it was under warranty and would be replaced as soon as it come in. I was pleased with how i was treated and with the service on my vehicle!

Sara,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

CE
Charlie E.
UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent first impression
Transitioning care from the dealer I purchased my car from due to distance to travel. They treated me like I bought my car from them. Friendly and great service. I will go back.

Charlie,

Larry and Tamara C.
Smithfield, UT
06/27/2019
Exceptional Service
Yesterday our 2014 Santa fe Sport was backed into in a parking lot and put some bad scratches on the passenger rear side. My husband was real upset, We took it to the Logan Hyundai Dealership. Jesse got hold of Keith Godfrey and he was able to touch up the scratches in the paint and fix the scratches on the bumper and make it look almost as good as new. Both Jesse and Keith were exceptional in their service to us.
We have always been treated with the utmost respect when we are their.
Larry and Tamara Chambers

North Logan, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Honesty
I felt like the people here weren’t trying to hoodwink me into repairs that weren’t needed. They took the time to explain the issues with me and prioritize the most important needs for my vehicle.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/26/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

WH