Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.29787/5Overall Rating 2.29787/5rating 2.29787rating 2.29787rating 2.29787

Joshua M.
Tremonton, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Far better service than could be expected
I initially wasn't fully pleased but Matt contacted me having heard my concerns and has been a marvel to work with. He went above and beyond to address my concerns and even offered additional resolutions should any new issues or concerns arise. He really made sure my wife and I felt like a valued part of his business and will be getting return business from us and our family and friends in the future. Thanks Matt and the team at Murdock Hyundai of Logan.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Ehhh
Taking a Hyundai to a dealership you'd hope for an answer to the issue not a guess
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/10/2019

Josh,
Thanks for the review. I will be calling you soon to go over the details of your visit.

Thanks,

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2019

Josh,
Thanks for taking a few minutes on the phone yesterday. It was a pleasure having you bring the Santa Fe back in for the installation of the part and recheck. As discussed if the check engine light should come back on, please call me and we will continue to work through any concerns. It was great to work with you on resolving your concerns. I hope you have a great day! Thank you for being willing to rate your review 5 star after working together.

Thanks again,

2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me about our experience with the service department and reassuring us we won't have to work with Jon again, as well as letting us know that some changes have been made. I'm looking forward to bringing my car in before my trip in July and having a better service experience. Thank you again for the great customer service follow up. I appreciate it!

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor attitude
The service manager, Jon, was not great to deal with. He had a nonchalant attitude about the service taking longer than promised, argued with me about whether I was entitled to services I had already paid for, and then quite rudely told me I don't even drive my car enough to enjoy it because it still has very low mileage (it's only two months old!). I will never work with him again if I have a choice and I don't think anyone else should have to either. We are strongly considering taking the car out of the valley for future service so we don't have to return to your dealership. While our car buying experience was top notch, and we have never had a bad experience with service on any previous occasions (this is not my first Hyundai), this service experience was negative overall.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/25/2019

Good Afternoon,
I wanted to reach out to you before the weekend closes. A few minutes ago I tried to reach out to you by phone and left a message. I want to apologize and say I am sorry for your experience during your visit the other day. I would appreciate the opportunity to visit with you about your experience. I will reach out to you again on Tuesday. Thank you for business and I look forward to talking with you.

Murdock Hyundai Logan

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time visit with me today. It was a pleasure to visit with you and work through and resolve the concerns from your service visit. I have worked to make some changes to help others not have the same experience. We are grateful for you being willing to continue to patron our service department. You are a valued guest. Have a great weekend.

Thanks again,

Preston, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Pushy. Time consuming
I have yet to have a good experience at Murdock Hyundai. They are way too pushy and their service repair takes forever. They're not known for fast service
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/11/2019

Good Afternoon,

I would like to take a minute and thank you for an honest and frank review of your service visit the other day. I do appreciate the feed back. I am sorry that you were here the other day for as long as you were. I did see that you had expected to be here for an hour. I realize that we did not help set the correct time expectation either at the time of appointment setting or when you came for your visit. I looked at the repair order and the items that were performed. There was an oil change, repair of the wiring for the headlamp, and a campaign. Those items combined with the time to perform the car wash should have taken about 2 hours or a little more. I know that you were here for a little longer than that, for that I am sorry!

I was able to help you with setting the appointment. I know we talked about that Hyundai does not service the head lamp wiring without purchasing a headlamp assembly. I am glad that we were able to sort through our collection of 200+ connectors to find one that would work and save you about $577 over replacing the headlight assembly.

To address the concern of my employees in the service department being pushy, I did not hear or see the interactions that you experienced with them. I am sorry that they came across pushy. I ask my employees to inform a customer of any concerns or maintenance that may be needed now or in the relative future. The object in doing so is to help the customer have a safe and reliable car. They will price out the items noted and ask if the customer wants them performed. Again I am sorry if they seemed pushy. Your feedback helps me to make changes where needed.

Thanks again for coming in the other day. I am one who likes to makes it right with my customers, if there is something I can do for you to make up for your long visit, please email or call me here at the dealership.

Have a great afternoon,

North Logan, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
I have been here prior for service without issue. This time I had poor customer service. I believe that I was overcharged because of a coupon. When I brought it to the person's attention they told me that I just did not understand what I was talking about it, and looking at, and that I should just pay for it. I asked him to explain the cost to me, and he refused. Again telling me it was just hard to understand, and that I didn't know what I was looking at. I ended just paying it because after waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change I just wanted to leave.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019

Hi,
I would like to apologize for the customer service issues that you experienced on your last service visit. The experience should have been different than you received. I called on Friday to reach out to you. I wanted to visit with you about your experience and work with you to make it right. At your convenience, if your are willing, please call me back here at the dealership. I hope your have a great day!

Sincerely,

Rose R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Rose
See above
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/07/2019

Rose,

I would like to take a minute and tell you that I am sorry for the excessive time that you were here the other day. I checked to see why we took too long on that oil change and while we had it in the wash bay, it was over-looked. Your review was honest and we appreciate that. It informs us that we let you down, and gives us the opportunity to make things right. I know that you did not send in this review to get something for free, but as a expression of our thanks and apology I would like to give you a mini detail or a free cabin filter. Please call me at your convenience to schedule a time for the detail or to let me know when you could stop by to have the cabin air filter replaced. Again, I apologize for the delay you experienced during your appointment. Thank you for your business and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

RP
Robert P.
Nibley, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
questionable repairs
During oil change was advised that a quick alignment check showed the alignment to be significantly out and required realignment and a new part added to correct camber. Declined the repair and had Tire dealer where I had purchased the tires evaluate the alignment. The alignment was in Manufacturing specifications, no part nor realignment required. I am questioning the validity of the quick alignment check machine. I wonder if the alignment Tech would have picked up on the quick alignment error?
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me this afternoon on the phone. Again, I am sorry concerning the misread on the alignment check and costing you time to take your vehicle to another business to verify the alignment. After our phone conversation, I again spoke with the service rep you worked with and we came to the conclusion that it must have been the way the vehicle was pulled in that caused the misread. I have talked with him concerning our process of how we handle a misread. He understands that once the vehicle is on the standard alignment lift and machine, that if we would have found the alignment in at that point, the vehicle is pulled back off the lift and there are no charges. I am grateful for you letting me work through the concerns that you experienced. I truly want you to have a no regrets experience. Thanks for you time and have a great day!

Service and Parts Director

Cody H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2018 Category: Service
I think they broke my car to sell me more products
My car passed an inspection just a week before without any issues, yet when I took it to them for a recall that I was told by another dealer that I needed they found some costly repairs and my air conditioning stopped working. They were rude to me when I told them about the inspection. I don't feel like I'd ever take my car there again.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2018

Cody,

Thank you for the review about your vehicle's recent service; we appreciate you taking the time to speak with our service manager, Matt, about the service you felt you received recently. We apologize that you felt it was less than expemplary as we do continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. As Matt said, please let us know about the location of the bulbs when you find out so we can continue to work with you on this issue. Again, we appreciate the feedback you've given us and we apologize for the lack of excellent customer service and satisfaction you received during your recent appointment. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Hyrum, UT
05/29/2018 Category: Service
The custemer service!
My Hyundai has been a great reliable car!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/31/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We apologize for the error on our part while you were waiting to have your vehicle serviced. Mitch, the service advisor who assisted you during your appointment, tried reaching you by phone to speak to you about your recent appointment. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for forgetting and neglecting you while you were in our waiting area. Please call us at your convenience to speak with us about your service and ask for myself or Matt, our service manager. Again, we appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Cheri B.
Nibley, UT
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Not impressed
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/23/2018

Cheri,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We read each review, good or bad, and although Matt, our Service Manager, tried reaching you by phone, we in the service department at Murdock Hyundai of Logan apologize for the experience you recently had while having your vehicle serviced. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not doing that for you. While we did rotate the tires, there is not computer or system to reset when rotating tires on your vehicle. We would love to speak with you at your convenience; please ask for Matt or myself by calling 435-774-1907 so we can know what we can improve on for next time. Again, we appreciate you as our customer and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/23/2018

Mark,

We appreciate you taking the time to speak with Matt about your recent service and appreciate the opportunity to give excellent customer satisfaction at your next appointment. We have addressed this issue with our technicians, and we will be using this review as an example to better our service department to ensure this does not happen again. Again, we appreciate you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Ashley B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/16/2018 Category: Service
NA
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/16/2018

Ashley,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We apologize for the longer than expected wait time you experienced while having your vehicle serviced. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not having done that recently. Thank you for speaking to me about your recent service appointment; we will be using your review in our weekly training. We appreciate you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Called and Explained what happened
They called and explained that they did a recall update in addition to the regular service which is why it took longer. That makes sense. I wish they had communicate that and I would have known it was going to take that long.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Took longer than expected
The service was good, but it took almost twice as long as they told me it would just for a basic oil change.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/18/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle; I apologize that the time of service was not explained better to you before we began working on your car. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your recent service and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

BN
Becky N.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Potential serious problem with Tucson Sport.
Make sure the dealership tells you about the Transmission problem before you purchase.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/24/2017

Becky,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate you taking the time the speak with Matt about your recent appointment. We apologize that we were not able to fully find any problems with the vehicle while it was in our shop. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Hyrum, UT
11/05/2017 Category: Service
Service needs help
Sales guys were awesome when I bought car, but service writers need improvement.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/10/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in order for us to improve our customer service in our dealership. I apologize that your service writer did not give an explanation about the work that was done on your vehicle recently. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding during your visit. Please stop by when you can and ask for our service writer Matt so we can look at your vehicle again and see what is causing the brakes to squeak. We look forward to seeing you and speaking with you soon. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

10/21/2017 Category: Service
Took back for a quick fix.
They made sure it was done right the second time.

10/21/2017 Category: Service
License plate install wasn't done right
Used wrong bolts to hold rear license plate on and it almost fell off a couple days later.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/24/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our dealership. I apologize for the salesman who installed your license plate and frame as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. I tried reaching you yesterday, but was not able to leave a voicemail; if you could give me a call at your convenience, I'd like to speak to you about the service you received from our salesman and get some more information about your experience. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

EB
Repair
Poor at best
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/16/2017

Eldon,

We appreciate you as our customer as we conitnuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and Matt looks forward to speaking with you during your appointment on Wednesday about your past appointments and what we can do for you on October 18. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

08/25/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Nearly two hours is too long to wait for an oil change and car wash
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/28/2017

Murdock Customer,

We apologize for the time it took to complete the service on your vehicle while you were in our service department earlier this month. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and regret not having done a better job for you and your vehicle. I tried reaching you on Friday to speak with you about your recent service, so feel free to call me at your convenience. We'll be sending out a free oil change coupon for you to use at your next appointment. Again, we apologize for the wait you experienced and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Charlotte C.
Providence, UT
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/02/2017 Category: Service
Unorganized, non-communicative, inefficient
Didn't have the car ready when promised. Fixed one problem and caused two additional problems. Didn't update phone number when given, and so was unable to call to tell us that the car was ready. Disappointing.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/02/2017

Charlotte,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit to our service department. We appreciate your husband taking the time to speak with Matt today while picking up the Veracruz and we are glad to have fixed the fuse that was blown to have caused the clock to not work. We apologize for the miscommunication while having your winshield replaced and we apologize for not having your phone number in our system, as we called Eric's number instead. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer and we look forward to seeing you soon to use the two complimentary services Matt spoke to Eric about.

Millville, UT
07/08/2017 Category: Service
It used to be great but after this last visit I would venture a guess that the service dept. employees are overworked and understaffed. I would probably try them again.
At this time not likely. Before..... Definitely.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/12/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize that something felt different this time during your appointment as we have hired a new service advisor who helped you during your appointment. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we apologize that it did not look like it should have when you picked it up. Unfortunately with the amount of service and car washes we do, we don't have the time to vacuum each vehicle when we do the car wash. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Tremonton, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Not Sure What They Did. No Paperwork Left in the Car and Service Sticker Not Changed.
Sure would like to know what all they did.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/13/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit to our service department. Matt spoke with your husband about the work that was done on your vehicle, which included the Express Maintenance oil change and the seatbelt that was replaced under warranty on your vehicle. We apologize for failing to go over the paperwork and giving you the paperwork of the services performed on the vehicle, but please stop by at your convenience and we can put a sticker in the window to ensure that the maintenance on your vehicle stays up to date. We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Smithfield, UT
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Forgetting customers
Employee left early and left it up to another employee to take care of the customer. The customer was forgotten about till after the service department was closed. I was scheduled for a 4:30 appointment showed up 10min before and never received my car or left the business till after 6:15.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/02/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent appointment. We apologize that you felt forgotten about as our service manager was your cashier a little before 6 pm. I left a message to have you call me at your convenience and would like to speak to you about your recent visit to our service deparmtment. We apologize for the longer than usual wait time to have your vehicle serviced although you were early for you appointment. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.