Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was great.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great. I still can't understand some of the charges I got though.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for talking the time with me on the phone earlier today. I am glad that I was able to go over the charges and help make them more clear. Thanks for being such a great customer. As we discussed, if the air bag light comes on again we will perform the testing process at no charge. When you come in for your lifetime car wash I will have my guys perform a quick clean of the car in more detail. Thank you for allowing me to work through your concern and for being willing to rescore this as a 5 star rating.

KE
Kelly E.
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019 Category: Service
2009 hyundai
if you are not satisfied they will reach out and solve it

04/12/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what review title means
already stated in last area. same thing tried to sell me something that was not needed and was done at this place
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for sending in your review. I am sorry for the experience you had with us the other day. I tried to call you on Friday afternoon, but you must have been unavailable. I would like to call you on Monday to work through and better your experience. Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for talking on the phone with me. Again, I am sorry for the mistake we made. I think we both see that it was an honest mistake with the maintenance that was recommended. I hope you have a great day!

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Justin was very helpful and I was treated well. Just disappointed with Hyundai. Will probably go back to Honda. Nothing against your dealerahip. They were great
Murdock has treated me very well. I would recommend their service department. They are friendly and helpful I am disappointed for the extra charge on a part I had to get in order to get an alignment after only 25000 miles Was expecting better from Hyundai My 5 star rating was for Murdock not for Hyundai

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Extra charges for alignment
Don't think should have paid extra for camber bolt to get alignment
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for taking time to visit with Justin. I am glad to hear that he took care of you well, showing kindness and trying to help you the best he can. I understand the frustration with something that is not covered under the warranty but may seem like it could be. As far as the price, I took a look at the bill line by line. I see that we charged 68.01 for the camber bolt, took $10 dollars off the price of the alignment, and then took an additional $20 off the complete bill. It appears that Justin helped deeply with the price. I am glad he took care of you in this way. It appears that although it was not warranty he was trying to do everything he could to help a valued customer. We are grateful that you are our customer and we will always serve you the best we can.

North Logan, UT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
I have been twice with noisy brake and will return a third time because I am still hearing unsettling noises when I brake.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2019

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to visit with Jesse today. I am sorry that the brake noise has not been fixed. When you come for your appointment on Saturday, could you please go on a test drive with the technician that will be working on your car. That way we will be better able to correct the concern. Thank you for your patience. I hope you have a great afternoon!

Sincerely,

LN
Lori N.
Providence, UT
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The People
The employees in the service department are fantastic. It's frustrating however to know I can get an alignment at a reputable provider for $30.00 less than Hyundai will charge. It's also frustrating that on a car with 14000 miles driven on only paved roads the car is out of alignment.

I would recommend this business but my husband (who purchased the car) would not.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Lori,
Thanks for taking Jesse's call the other day. We look forward to continuing to work through the remainder of the concern. I think Jesse did mention to you that we will price match services that, when compared to each other are apples to apples so to speak. I called the provider that you mentioned and their price was 74.95. Our price is 89.95. We can price match that for sure. Thanks for coming in, it is always a pleasure to serve you! Jesse is off this afternoon but I know he was anticipating your return call. Have a great day!

KU
Krista U.
Preston, ID
02/04/2019 Category: Service
They are so great to work with
Their service is great. I had one very small issue and they called me the next day and went out of their way to resolve it and make sure I was more than happy with their service. Great customer service!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
Just what I’ve mentioned earlier.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/05/2019

Krista,
Thank you for taking a minute earlier to visit with Jon. I am thankful that you were willing and able to work through the concern listed in your review. Our guys are instructed to give each car a quick vacuum when the car comes in for service. I am sorry that they have not been vacuuming your car. Also thank you for going over the value of our oil changes with Jon. We look forward to getting you the free oil change on the next visit with the buy 4 get a free oil change program. With that program one can look at as, one free oil change or $10 off each oil change. We value you as our guest and look forward to serving you for your next service.

Michael S.
Brigham City, UT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Finally got decent service from Murdock of Logan.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/31/2018

Michael,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We tried to reach you by phone to see what we could do to improve our customer satisfaction and to receive a full five stars from you during your next appointment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to let us know what we could do better. We strive for excellent customer satifaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

PG
Peggy G.
Providence, UT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Disappointed light wasn’t fixed. Not happy with 3 different fees just to assess problems. One fee should be sufficient!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/28/2018

Peggy,
Thanks for your business. I am sorry for the miscommunication that took place between you and Jon! I am happy that we were able to show on the invoice that we did not charge three separate testing and inspection fees. The problems that was causing the other concern were easy to identify and did not need a diagnostic fee.  I am glad that you were able to call in and come back so we could help resolve your concern. When you said that the light was not fixed, we were a little confused and concerned, but very willing to make it right. I am glad that we were able to get the light fixed for you, although we found that the light that had the problem now was the side we has not performed any work on. We are here to serve you and are glad to do so. Thanks again for your business and being one of our guests. Have a great New Year!

Thanks,

North Logan, UT
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Maybe an off day
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/24/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and apologize for not doing so for you recently. Mitch tried reaching you by phone to speak to you about your recent service. We apologize that the time of service took longer than expected with the various services performed on your vehicle. Please call us at your convenience to speak to Mitch about your recent visit. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Wellsville, UT
09/28/2018 Category: Service
While their waiting room is nice it’s not nice enough to sit around for two hours while you wait to get your oil changed!! I also did not like that people that got there after me were leaving before me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/01/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for the longer than usual wait time you experienced while having your vehicle serviced. As our car wash is a first come, first served basis, we apologize that some customers may have come in and left while your vehicle was being worked on. We apologize that your appointment for an oil change and wiper replacement took nearly twice as long as it should have. Please look forward to having Mitch follow up with a phone call about your recent visit. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RU
Reese U.
Garland, UT
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Car wash
This is the first time my car was not washed as part of my service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/21/2018

Reese,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We apologize that your car was not washed as it should have been after the maintenance done on your vehicle. There is no excuse to not have your vehicle washed and ready for you upon pick up and we apologize for that error. We would like to speak with you about this oversight and Jesse has tried to contact you by phone to do so, so please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience. Again, we appreciate you and the feedback you've given us, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment and speaking to you soon.

Randall H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice Staff, Good Facility - Concerned about Maintenance
Overall Murdock Hyundai of Logan tries hard to help. However I have had two average experiences with them now. Nice people, but always trying to add service things that I am not sure that I want or need. I don't mind a recommendation, but don't like a huge sales pitch. Also on this time I had to return the car because of an oil leak. While it was just "residual oil" - at least in theory - I am still monitoring it - I am concerned that there may be a more significant issue. This was something that my vehicle did not do before I took it in. I am on the fence right now about continuing with them or finding someplace else. I like to maintain my newer vehicles with dealers, but not if they can't deliver the services needed without any concerns.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/13/2018

Randall,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing our certified techinicians and service advisors do their best for you and your vehicle. We apologize that, while not always the case, your vehicle had some risidual oil left over from the oil change you had don recently. We would like to speak to you at your convenience and have left a couple of messages for you to talk to Jon, our service advisor, about your recent appointment and return visit. Please call us when you can and ask for Jon so we can ensure our excellent customer satisfaction continues. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Nibley, UT
2006 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic WORK GUYS
Thanks for chatting with me and sending me a note explaining the stuff about the car. I really do appreciate it. Great job on the customer service.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the Shocks
Thanks for the coupon in the main and it reminded me to get my shocks. Do you have any more coupons? Seriously, send those out monthly.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/06/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the detailed feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We apologize that you may have felt that the glove box, or junk box, was gone through unnecessarily, but the cabin air filter is located behind the glove box and in order to access that filter, we have to go through the glove box. We appreciate you letting us know about the service you received and are pleased to know our certified technicians and service writers are doing their job and their best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Cache Valley as your No Regrets dealer. We will be using this feedback to incorporate changes if necessary and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Nibley, UT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
2 hours for just an oil change??? This is ridiculous. This happens every time I go to the Logan Murdock Hyundai location. Contemplating if I should return or not. Prepaid plan expired so this might make my decision easier to move on to someone else.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/18/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit. We apologize for the longer than expected wait time for service on your vehicle was an hour more than it should have been. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. We apologize for the longer than usual service on your vehicle you have experienced more than once at our dealership. Please look for a free oil change on the back of Matt's business card in the mail. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DK
Lengthly visit
two hours when told it would be one hour and 15 minutes
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2018

Debbie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent appointment. I apologize for the time expectation that was not set upon your arrival for the work that was to be done on your vehicle. We changed the oil, rotated the tires, and performed a warranty campaign that altogether takes close to two hours. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not doing that recently. I apologize again that the service writer that helped you did not set that expectation. Please call me with any questions or concerns about your recent visit and know we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Carrie C.
Riverdale, UT
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Dissappointed
We did not get the service we asked for or expected on our visit. We drive an hour to have our vehicle serviced at this location and our time was wasted.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/16/2018

Carrie,

We truly appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent service appointment. I apologize for the way things were not handled while you were in our service department. Although the service writer that helped you no longer works for us, I would like to talk to you about your appointment. I spoke with Matt, our Service Manager, about a your concerns and would like to speak to you about some solutions to the concerns voiced during your appointment and your review. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 435-774-1907. We appreciate the feedback you've given us and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

03/15/2018 Category: Service
Great cars, slow service
My car has been great, and the dealership itself is pretty good, but every time I go to get my oil changed it has been consistently taking 2+ hours to complete. I shouldn't have to block out such a large amount of time for a simple LOF service. I can understand every once in a while it may take a little longer if they are busy, but every time I've been there in the past year it's been 2 hours.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/15/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent service appointment. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding to do so recently. I appreciate you taking the time to speak to me about what we can improve on and how to communicate with our customers more effectively. We apologize again for not informing you of the time it would take to perform the two campaigns in addition to the oil change and tire rotation on your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Great brand and great dealership, but service department was slow in my case.
Hyundai is impressive and Murdock is a great dealership. My only complaint is the time it takes to get an oil change. They do a great job with quality, but it was a bit on the slow side for my last visit.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/02/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback regarding your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding during your recent maintenance appointment. Please expect a free oil change from us in the mail sometime in the next week to be used for your next maintenance. We should have been able to do the oil change and tire rotation within the hour as expected and we apologize for not being able to do so. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SR
Small over sight
Thank you.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/13/2018

Shane,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent service appointment. I apologize that I was not able to reach you sooner about the part we ordered not being available when you arrived for your appointment. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I appreciate you speaking with me about your recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment to have the trim replaced in your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

HH
Heidi H.
Paradise, UT
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Too long for service
When you make an appoint to get an oil change and it takes a hour and half.....it bitters up the "free" oil change
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/31/2018

Heidi,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your recent service. I apologize that you were not informed of the warranty campaign that needed to be repaired on your vehicle. I apologize that we did not offer a courtesy shuttle ride while the vehicle was in our service department getting worked on.  We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.