SR
Susan R.
Nibley, UT
03/01/2020 Category: Service

03/01/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and care about our satisfaction.
Thanks for caring about our satisfaction. Thanks for washing the car. It was filthy!
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thaks for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. Hope to see you soon in your next oil change have a great day.

Jesse Torres Service

KH
Kristen H.
Newton, UT
11/22/2019 Category: Service
I dont think they take the time they should take to find the things I've had wrong. A nail in the tire. And horrible noise when I back up. I
Not great.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/23/2019

Dear Kristen

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you Monday to drop off your vehicle to see what we can do to address your issue with your brakes. I will also have a loner for you to drive to accommodate your inconvenience.

jesse torres Murdock service.

Garland, UT
08/23/2019 Category: Service
It's just another dealership
Typical dealership. They were good with customer service when I would come in but they were good with finding everything else that's wrong with your car rather than what you intentionally came in for. My car has been out of the shop for a week and a half and my check engine light has come on twice and ive never had problems before. Of course
JONATHAN S H. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for your response. We know if the issue with the interior blower fan intermittently not working was not important to you, you would not have taken time out of your day to either bring us your car for service or complete this review.

There is nothing more frustrating to either of us than taking time out of your day to have an automotive issue looked at, that we can't verify and can't find.

I've left you a voice mail this afternoon hoping to get in touch with you, we are as anxious as you are to find a solution to the vehicle's problem.

I will plan to reach out to you again on Monday, if for some reason I'm not able to reach you, please call back at 435-787-0040 at your earliest convenience. I want to visit with you to make sure I'm doing the best I can to take care of and resolve your needs.

Thank you again, Jon H.

CP
Cody P.
Logan, UT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Leadership
We were lucky to have one of the sales managers work with us when we bought our car and he was very informative and really easy to work with. We went to the service department for our first oil change and the service manager called us after the appt to make sure it all went well and to see if there was anything they could do to improve. They are easy to work with. They also did a great job of cleaning the car for us while we waited.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great salesman
We had a great car salesman. The service department isn't super awesome but it works.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/16/2019

Cody,
Thank you for talking on the phone this afternoon. Again, I am sorry that your wife and children were here too long for the oil change appointment. She is right, the oil change, multi-point inspection, and car wash should be completed in an hour. I have hired more people to help correct the condition. To have to wait that long is an inconvenience. Please also tell your wife that I am sorry. I do appreciate you both as a customer. Thanks for your business. Have a great weekend.

Utah
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Service guys like Jesse

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Jesse the service guy
Jesse was great he totally took care of us it wasn’t his fault it took so long. Your guys who wash cars to be honest are terrible. Didn’t vacuum my car they had to rewash it twice it still looked awful. You can tell they didn’t really care about how it looked. Jesse was very busy that day and he provided us with great service.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/09/2019

I'm sorry you had to have your car wash twice as we try very hard to keep our customers happy with the services provided for you and others. Unfortunately our lot techs, the employees who wash the vehicles, have a limited time frame to vacuum each vehicle; a thorough vacuum would be something that would be provided with a full detail as part of the $150 cost for the detail. I have spoken to the employees who wash and vacuum vehicles to let them know about their work recently so we can help them improve what they do for our customers. Thank you for your business and have a great day. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Richmond, UT
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Too long of time to change oil
It should not take 1 1/2 hours for an oil change
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/14/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thanks for the review and letting me know that the oil change took too long to complete. In the review you said that it should not take as long as it did, you are right! I am sorry for that and any inconvenience that it may have caused you. I reached out to your husband and left him a message, I only have his phone number. If you have a few minutes, could you reach out to me, I would like to visit with you. I will be in next week. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience we caused. Have a great weekend.

Hyrum, UT
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Long wait for oil change
Came in for an oil change and it took over an hour and a half. Was not updated well.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/12/2019

Hi,
Thank you for talking with me a few minutes ago. I know you could not talk at the time. I look forward to visiting with you tomorrow. My goal will be to work with you to make right your concerns from your visit and hopefully make it more positive experience for this past visit and for other to come. Thanks for being our guest. Have a great evening!

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/18/2019

Good afternoon,
Thanks for coming in today and allowing us to finishing resolving the concerns from your previous service visit. It truly was a pleasure to work with you, perform an alignment, and make sure you are satisfied. Have a great night and we look forward to seeing you again.

Logan, UT
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was great.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great. I still can't understand some of the charges I got though.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for talking the time with me on the phone earlier today. I am glad that I was able to go over the charges and help make them more clear. Thanks for being such a great customer. As we discussed, if the air bag light comes on again we will perform the testing process at no charge. When you come in for your lifetime car wash I will have my guys perform a quick clean of the car in more detail. Thank you for allowing me to work through your concern and for being willing to rescore this as a 5 star rating.

KE
Kelly E.
Smithfield, UT
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019 Category: Service
2009 hyundai
if you are not satisfied they will reach out and solve it

04/12/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what review title means
already stated in last area. same thing tried to sell me something that was not needed and was done at this place
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for sending in your review. I am sorry for the experience you had with us the other day. I tried to call you on Friday afternoon, but you must have been unavailable. I would like to call you on Monday to work through and better your experience. Have a great weekend!

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for talking on the phone with me. Again, I am sorry for the mistake we made. I think we both see that it was an honest mistake with the maintenance that was recommended. I hope you have a great day!

Smithfield, UT
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Justin was very helpful and I was treated well. Just disappointed with Hyundai. Will probably go back to Honda. Nothing against your dealerahip. They were great
Murdock has treated me very well. I would recommend their service department. They are friendly and helpful I am disappointed for the extra charge on a part I had to get in order to get an alignment after only 25000 miles Was expecting better from Hyundai My 5 star rating was for Murdock not for Hyundai

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Extra charges for alignment
Don't think should have paid extra for camber bolt to get alignment
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for taking time to visit with Justin. I am glad to hear that he took care of you well, showing kindness and trying to help you the best he can. I understand the frustration with something that is not covered under the warranty but may seem like it could be. As far as the price, I took a look at the bill line by line. I see that we charged 68.01 for the camber bolt, took $10 dollars off the price of the alignment, and then took an additional $20 off the complete bill. It appears that Justin helped deeply with the price. I am glad he took care of you in this way. It appears that although it was not warranty he was trying to do everything he could to help a valued customer. We are grateful that you are our customer and we will always serve you the best we can.

North Logan, UT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
I have been twice with noisy brake and will return a third time because I am still hearing unsettling noises when I brake.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2019

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to visit with Jesse today. I am sorry that the brake noise has not been fixed. When you come for your appointment on Saturday, could you please go on a test drive with the technician that will be working on your car. That way we will be better able to correct the concern. Thank you for your patience. I hope you have a great afternoon!

Sincerely,

LN
Lori N.
Providence, UT
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The People
The employees in the service department are fantastic. It's frustrating however to know I can get an alignment at a reputable provider for $30.00 less than Hyundai will charge. It's also frustrating that on a car with 14000 miles driven on only paved roads the car is out of alignment.

I would recommend this business but my husband (who purchased the car) would not.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Lori,
Thanks for taking Jesse's call the other day. We look forward to continuing to work through the remainder of the concern. I think Jesse did mention to you that we will price match services that, when compared to each other are apples to apples so to speak. I called the provider that you mentioned and their price was 74.95. Our price is 89.95. We can price match that for sure. Thanks for coming in, it is always a pleasure to serve you! Jesse is off this afternoon but I know he was anticipating your return call. Have a great day!

KU
Krista U.
Preston, ID
02/04/2019 Category: Service
They are so great to work with
Their service is great. I had one very small issue and they called me the next day and went out of their way to resolve it and make sure I was more than happy with their service. Great customer service!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
Just what I’ve mentioned earlier.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/05/2019

Krista,
Thank you for taking a minute earlier to visit with Jon. I am thankful that you were willing and able to work through the concern listed in your review. Our guys are instructed to give each car a quick vacuum when the car comes in for service. I am sorry that they have not been vacuuming your car. Also thank you for going over the value of our oil changes with Jon. We look forward to getting you the free oil change on the next visit with the buy 4 get a free oil change program. With that program one can look at as, one free oil change or $10 off each oil change. We value you as our guest and look forward to serving you for your next service.

Michael S.
Brigham City, UT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Finally got decent service from Murdock of Logan.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/31/2018

Michael,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We tried to reach you by phone to see what we could do to improve our customer satisfaction and to receive a full five stars from you during your next appointment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to let us know what we could do better. We strive for excellent customer satifaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

PG
Peggy G.
Providence, UT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Disappointed light wasn’t fixed. Not happy with 3 different fees just to assess problems. One fee should be sufficient!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/28/2018

Peggy,
Thanks for your business. I am sorry for the miscommunication that took place between you and Jon! I am happy that we were able to show on the invoice that we did not charge three separate testing and inspection fees. The problems that was causing the other concern were easy to identify and did not need a diagnostic fee.  I am glad that you were able to call in and come back so we could help resolve your concern. When you said that the light was not fixed, we were a little confused and concerned, but very willing to make it right. I am glad that we were able to get the light fixed for you, although we found that the light that had the problem now was the side we has not performed any work on. We are here to serve you and are glad to do so. Thanks again for your business and being one of our guests. Have a great New Year!